Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/
Totally no way is she 36 or a size 16. And the red swimsuit was quite an eye full 😳
It blatantly doesn’t fit. I worked with a girl once, a wardrobe full of beautiful clothes that didn’t fit, and she kept buying, 14’s when she was an 18 and 18’s when she got up to a 20/22. I think it must be a psychological issue where your fat phobia means you can’t admit your size to yourself. Lets be honest, we all are subconsciously fat phobic because of how society treat big women. I really think she thinks she looks smaller as a way to protect herself from her size. Its sad.

Reactions: 10
Note to Joanne: side boob is not ever a good, or flattering, look. Just buy the red swimsuit in the correct size, and your breasts won’t spill out the side. Simples.

Reactions: 10
Note to Joanne: side boob is not ever a good, or flattering, look. Just buy the red swimsuit in the correct size, and your breasts won’t spill out the side. Simples.
If its squashing them like that lying down how the hell can she stand up in that?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Did your one Sinead cancel on them ? Better put the new door mat away !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If its squashing them like that lying down how the hell can she stand up in that?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hence why she is lying down!! I defo think she has deep rooted issues regarding her appearance but I also think she is a narcissist too which is why she really believes her own shite including the fact she is a size 16 who wear a 36 bra

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still not as bad as the size 0 fendi swimsuit she squeezed herself into a few weeks back, and had to strategically place a fern in front of the mirror so we wouldn’t see her flaps! I bet Adam had to cut her out of that one piece!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whatever about gaining some weight but did she completely give up her gym training so odd

Whatever about gaining some weight but did she completely give up her gym training so odd
She posted the other day she went on a run.. she also trains with Adam in a outdoor gym, believe of that what you will 😬

Reactions: 5
She posted the other day she went on a run.. she also trains with Adam in a outdoor gym, believe of that what you will 😬
If she was running she would be posting distances and times and all sorts, she is not running. She posts wine going into a glass ffs, there isn't anything she doesn’t think is interesting content so if she was running we would be seeing it

Reactions: 7
Off topic but: I know this was on the previous page but can we please not speculate on someone's sexuality based on the way they look, act and behave. It's a big fear of mine that people clock me because of a behaviour they perceive to be gay because I have been on the receiving end of homophobic abuse before I even realised I wasn't straight and that really messed with my head. Just be aware that when you say things like that, other users of the thread can see your comments. Thanks.

Back to Joanne: I can't get over her home account that's clearly just for free stuff. Also why do influencers have a massive aversion to colour in their homes? I know she rents but it doesn't look like her landlord would mind if she painted.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If she was running she would be posting distances and times and all sorts, she is not running. She posts wine going into a glass ffs, there isn't anything she doesn’t think is interesting content so if she was running we would be seeing it
100% but has to maintain the illusion she is fit and happy!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.