Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but: I know this was on the previous page but can we please not speculate on someone's sexuality based on the way they look, act and behave. It's a big fear of mine that people clock me because of a behaviour they perceive to be gay because I have been on the receiving end of homophobic abuse before I even realised I wasn't straight and that really messed with my head. Just be aware that when you say things like that, other users of the thread can see your comments. Thanks.

Back to Joanne: I can't get over her home account that's clearly just for free stuff. Also why do influencers have a massive aversion to colour in their homes? I know she rents but it doesn't look like her landlord would mind if she painted.
Totally agree. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 5
Cannot believe she might have another same as Pippa s books nobody buys them only idiot men who cant think of anythin else to buy their partner

Reactions: 3
If she was running she would be posting distances and times and all sorts, she is not running. She posts wine going into a glass ffs, there isn't anything she doesn’t think is interesting content so if she was running we would be seeing it
Yeah she never mentioned running or doing any training then all of a sudden she was running 5km all over the shop 😂😂 if she'd been training she would have posted every result.

Honestly if she turned around and said right lads I’m sick to the teeth lying. I can’t do it anymore. I’ve been cropping my pics, shaving a couple dress sizes off, lying about content etc I would genuinely have more respect for the girl.

Reactions: 16
I really wish she'd just stop with the blatant lies. I've 36dd boobs. There's no way she's a 36f. An F by all means but has to be a 40 or 42f. I'm 5' 11", take a 14 to 16 in clothes and I'm not half the width she is. Be honest Joanne. You'd gain people's respect if you just admitted your real size. Billy positively my arsenal
*Body positivity my arse* that was meant to say!

Reactions: 4
Honestly if she turned around and said right lads I’m sick to the teeth lying. I can’t do it anymore. I’ve been cropping my pics, shaving a couple dress sizes off, lying about content etc I would genuinely have more respect for the girl.
Same. Her size doesn't bother me, it's the fact that she literally cannot help but LIE constantly.

Reactions: 8
She filmed a croissant today a croissant wtf
I think you’re supposed to be in awe of her eating a croissant. Cos it’s such a statement. Not. I’m scarlet for her that her content has been reduced to this. She really did throw it all away for a box room in London and a boy who really wasn’t all that interested but she was too desperate to see it and he was happy to get a profile boost.

Reactions: 4
I heard she caught him wearing her knickers or somethin? I joke hahahah but has to of been somethin out of a norm to just jump up and leave

Reactions: 1
I think you’re supposed to be in awe of her eating a croissant. Cos it’s such a statement. Not. I’m scarlet for her that her content has been reduced to this. She really did throw it all away for a box room in London and a boy who really wasn’t all that interested but she was too desperate to see it and he was happy to get a profile boost.
She was a big fish in a small pond! That statement came back to bite Her big time!! 😂

Reactions: 2
She was a big fish in a small pond! That statement came back to bite Her big time!! 😂
Did she actually say that ? Jesus Christ what an ego

I find her colab stories so weird, what ever it is she tries to sell I just find it so fake, the set up, the story she is trying to convey, it’s all so contrived and she sounds like she is reading from a script(she probably is) nothing seems organic natural or genuine

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did she actually say that ? Jesus Christ what an ego

I find her colab stories so weird, what ever it is she tries to sell I just find it so fake, the set up, the story she is trying to convey, it’s all so contrived and she sounds like she is reading from a script(she probably is) nothing seems organic natural or genuine
She’s all about fast fashion and buying extreme amounts of things, I could go months without a delivery to my house but I’d imagine it’s daily if not twice daily for her..carbon footprint 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Don’t forget the pouring of the wine too, and the spillage at the end! 🙄😏😴

• Haha
She filmed a croissant today a croissant wtf
A croissant and the new plate, dont forget the new plate!! -specifically bought recently for using outdoors in good weather i believe (she actually did say something along those lines). But jesus, just eat your breakfast and enjoy it, not everything has to be uploaded to insta!!!

A croissant and the new plate, dont forget the new plate!! -specifically bought recently for using outdoors in good weather i believe (she actually did say something along those lines). But jesus, just eat your breakfast and enjoy it, not everything has to be uploaded to insta!!!
The more she posts the more she can justify her spending as a "business expense" because it's "content".

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.