Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lardd

Horrendous the pair of them and such a hypocrite too. Getting your boyfriend to send texts and pretending to send a solicitor letter. That’s another level of crazy
I haven’t followed her in about 2 years. Nice to see she’s still up to her old tricks. I went to an event in my town a few years ago that she was hosting, this woman came on speaking and I turned to the woman next to me and said when is the makeup fairy coming on, she said that is her. I was honestly gobsmacked. She was NOTHING like what she portrayed on social media. I said to the woman next to me, that girl has serious issues, we both got up and left. Honest to god I was never more shocked, I found it a bit scary to be honest. Is this what being insta-famous is doing to people.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Gossygal

Joanne Larby is the be all and end all of liars and deceits. She got called out by bloggers unveiled and instead of owning up to her errors and mistakes, she went away for a little while, came back with a new fella, dog, apartment and persona. She had a chance to be honest and truthful and she isn’t. She rents her place in cork. She added a few plants, rugs, bedding pieces and thinks she’s a qualified interior designer. She photoshops herself to look completely different yet promotes body positivity. It’s all a big joke to her. She’s a compulsive liar. I had sympathy before for her and now I just feel anger. I saw her recently and she was nothing like her photos. Like myself, she’s a big girl. Nothing wrong with it. What’s wrong is she is body shaming all of us. She is showing us that her actual size is bad and she therefore needs to modify her pics. For the love of god get rid of the filters. Cop on and stop.

• Heart

Ciaragh

Joanne is clearly deeply insecure. She spends her life trundling from one venture to the next, in both her personal life and career, desperately seeking fulfilment and validation.

She makes a good stab at pretending with the arty farty music and long-winded, public declarations of how happy she is but the reality is that, well-adjusted people don’t behave this way.

Spending your life proving yourself to strangers isn’t the hallmark of happiness, in fact, it’s the polar opposite.

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I'd say she'd love a baby, cause that would give her a new category to target- mummy blogger. But I'd say Adam will be long gone before that ever happens.

I'm getting so sick of the 'I advise...' on every post about West Cork, 'I advise you go for a swim, I advise you get the early boat, I advise you book in advance'

well I advise that you are tranparent with your followers, I advise that you stop editing your pictures, I advise that maybe just being yourself would get you more honest engagement. Joanne is a very attractive girl, she clearly is very unhappy with herself, I don't think social media is the place for her to earn a living, and hasnt ever been really.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Just to summarise today’s content- fake update about loving her body now all the while filtering herself daily so much so has given herself a HUGE male looking foot 🤔 .. dog on boat , filtered sea photo , bushes twigs. More bushes - bushes from a distance ... some old cottage filtered ... dog filtered with the sausage fingers . Gin gifted but not using the correct hostage - filtered the gin bottle so not even sure what colour the bottle actually is ... what a busy busy day for her !! The hardest working person in her life is that filter she uses! Tune in tomorrow for more west cork grass twigs and bushes 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19

deewallace

5FC803F7-DD98-46B9-BB14-4574A2908D0C.jpeg
I I hope there are no younger folk that are easily influenced by the day-to-day photoshop nonsense that has them questioning their own faces/bodies/looks trying to aspire to unreachable standards.

• Wow

Scrk1994

One of the questions had this emoji 🙏🏾doesn't she usually use the darker hands because she's sO NaTUraLLy tAN

• Haha

Clau

VIP Member
Adam is a great lad, he can turn his hand at anything!!!! House cleaned, DIY, saving spuds and frogs, I thought my hubby was great, he hasn’t got a patch on Freck or is it Pep?

• Haha

Gossygal

I’m aware this makes me sound like a dick BUT a little bit of me would love if the lease ended and the landlord wanted his house back🤣

sorry not sorry

I vote the new thread be ‘Joanne Larby-tenant extraordinare’

give her a little reminder every time she comes on😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gagiteebo

Okay she may be lying about her size for whatever reason and a few other things but to call her names because of her appearance and say her body makes you sick is uncalled for. Call her out for lying etc but enough of that.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
She needs a stylist. She hasn't an iota how to dress for her body shape. Massive shapeless sack cloth type frocks that resemble Homer Simpson in his moo moo ensemble. Her head looks fat too small for her body when she wears it tight in that god awful hun bun. I cannot believe how massive her lips are. I know she's had fillers. She wouldn't have been able to get the for the past 3 months due to the lock down.... why haven't they "deflated"? Even Liz Reaney's lips have shrank! Didn't Muffy say say hasn't had lip fillers in over a year? Find it hard to believe that. I wouldn't be surprised if she was getting them done during lockdown.
Her bestie Gail Kaneswaren acted like a complete thug over the Paul backlash too, remember? Haven't seen her comment on any of Muf's posts of late..... latest falling out I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her stories on instagram are unbelievably boring, a complete snooze fest. It's fine showing flowers and waves every so often but it's literally every pic. It's like she doesn't want to show herself on camera anymore to give away her true size.
I would love to know who is she really, because this current joanne is a complete different person than 2 years ago. Shes had about 3 personas since I've been following her

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Are those question boxes really or can she just add them and edit the questions herself. Saying boohoo reached out to her to do a collab and she declined. I am calling bull shit on that one.

• Haha

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
I will never be convinced that Adam is straight ! Ok so here in the midlands the shtyle might be a bit backward but Rupert the Bear wants his pants back and for the LOVE OF GOD get to penneys for some fucking socks 😑😑 they’re the oddest couple they’re like bro/ sis theres zeeeeero chemistry

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Boring and repetitive, really don’t know how she makes a decent living out of that content never mind creating content for companies ?!
I’d say her dream house purchase in West Cork didn’t fall through at all. I’d say she went into her bank to apply for a mortgage and the advisor laughed her out of it; probably invited the rest of the bank staff in too so that they could laugh at her delusion aswell. I can’t even remember when she last had a decent collab. I don’t see how she is earning anything at the moment. And she can say all she wants about finding her new peace and living her best life etc. We all know well that she’d give her left arm for any kind of decent work right now!!

Off topic but I’m looking for a thread on Triona McCarthy, BA for tan organic who she features in her weekly newspaper article without mentioning she’s their BA and now she’s filming her daughter wearing her seatbelt under her arm.
Another insufferable dose🤯

• Haha
Joanne...... the house isn’t yours hun. I’m sorry to be the one to say it but you had absolutely no input into the kitchen, the flooring, the beams, the jacuzzi bath, the building in general, the land around it-nothing.

You are RENTING.
You added a few plants, a rug, a few lampshades and a couple of baskets.
You are NOT an interior designer hun.
Putting up a few plants does not make you a horticulturist.
‘Working out’ outside does not make it a gym hun.
Cop on and draw up your CV and apply for a real job will ya.
Also, who does your lip fillers?

Soz gals I just needed to get that off me chest I wasn’t sleeping😂😂😂😂
That was one thing that annoyed me about her- she said she’d lip fillers “once” years ago. I’ve gotten lip fillers (and my natural lips are much bigger than her natural ones) and the filler almost completely dissolved after 10-12 months, there now back to how they were. How can she claim that getting fillers once 6/7 years ago gave her permanently huge lips which are 4 times the size of her natural ones? Is she still claiming that actually?

• Haha

Geniegeen

I’m calling bullshit on all her questions ... such drivel. Oh hi Joanne I just love your west cork content was it an easy decision to make the move ? Hi Joanne you seem so happy in your body ? All bullshit she recycles the same questions every month

Sayit4real

VIP Member
where do I begin with this MESS of a girl ! ! She starved herself a few years ago , ( god love her ) then got massively caught out !lfor the filtering . If you ever met her in real life she was in no way like her photos . Nearly ended her whole “ blogging “ career. She has gained weight ( good for her whatever I don’t care about that ) but constantly shows old skinny photos again and again - like IF you were really happy with your current size you wouldn’t go on like that ! Showing photos of fat folds and shots in swim suits is not fat positive / happy in your own weight / body positivity ! ! Being happy with who you are not constantly talking about when you were tiny / reflecting on “ unhappy “ you were then - doesn’t make you happy now ! I think it’s all very false... god help that new community in west cork .😫she has gone soooooo boring . I don’t believe she has any “ content clients “.. I know people in Dublin she has contacted in the past about wanting to work with them and do their content !! Also STOP with the lip fillers ! STOPPPP

Now she’s after hopping on the mental health bandwagon. She’s lethal.
Yes she hasn’t had the anxiety chat in a while 🙄 no doubt I feel a collab coming on

The wind. It has to have been the wind blowing it straight off the line and onto a twig.....that's the only reason to use it as content 🙈 morto for her
Her twig content game is strong !

She did a childminding fetac level 6 course . She use to work in a creche . I grew up with her so I probably know too much . She also never owned that apartment she was renting but defo made it look like she bought it

• Haha