Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BrightStar

Omg the tag cutting! Thank you for reminding me of this. This went hand in hand with selling clothes she'd been gifted because people found them on her instagram
Newbie here.. I was at the event where she wore the infamous jumpsuit and it certainly was not a size 12! Couldn't believe the difference between the person i saw and the photo she put up sitting at the bar in the Odeon - filtered TF
I follow her but skip through her stories on a regular basis - they're just so boring (although in fairness the scenery is beautiful) but I can see flowers and trees etc on my own "hikes"
The podcast with her lockdown lover - eyerolled so hard throughout it, didn't get to the end cos i really wasn't arsed listening to them anymore.
She just seems to morph into whatever partner she's seeing at the time (actually use to work with an ex of hers) - fitness freak and now a veggie that wears leather and uses cosmetics that are tested on animals... She's beyond contradictory..

Reactions: 18

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
I listened to the first ten minutes and needed a break, discussing how they met. So they had really deep conversations about psychology at a rave 😂and skipped the superficial traditional first dates and just spent time having long conversations together . It just reeks of how do I present my life to be superior
They are the ultimate in smugness. I only listened to the excerpts on stories. Absolutely no awareness of how they come across AT ALL. Also the way they talk about privacy one would think they were Kim K and Jay Z. You’re a blogger who posts photos of dried flowers in random corners of your house love. I doubt the West Cork locals are hoping for a “sighting” of you both.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ElleHeezy1

Yes I heard this too, she was actually banned or asked to leave BT as she was taking so many videos and pictures alluding that she was buying bags but she had never bought a thing. A couple of them may be real but there's no way they all are.
She'd buy really good fakes from China and then the day it would arrive she'd go for a trip into BT to take pics for her story. And then go home and do an unboxing under the guise of it being fresh from BT. And her mam knew she did this, my mam would have me sectioned 😂

• Haha
What the hell is with the ice cream out the car window? Between the dress hanging on the tree and the bag delicately balancing on the mountain edge it's like one of those nightmares that make no sense

• Haha

SecretSnooperI

She was on redfm telling them about places to go in west cork earlier according to her stories. They obviously haven’t heard of her in redfm yet. She’ll be looking for freebies from all the places she will name check in it no doubt.
I’m sure they’re all delighted in West Cork to have some washed up influencer from the capital telling people where to go 🙄

• Haha

Ma2boys

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she stay in a hotel earlier in the year and #collab but the hotel came out and said it wasn't
a collaboration she was just staying there as a paying guest.

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
She's one of the most unlikable people on social media. No personality, very robotic in her delivery, completely delusional when it comes to her body and weight, and a superiority complex. Herself and Adam seem like the most awkward couple. Zero chemistry between them, more like friends or mother and son. With her attitude it's no surprise that she has no friends, male or female! Maeve, Ally, Maeve Madden, Red Duchess - all have cut ties and unfollowed. He has to be just as bad as her because there's no way a sane person could witness such behaviour in their partner and not have something to say. I didn't like her last fella, but he got a lucky escape and I have to commend him for how he handled the breakup and for keeping his mouth shut for so long while she played victim and cried abuse. At this point I don't think she's even in a position to quit 'blogging', she has nothing to fall back on. This interiors malarkey is an absolute farce. Throw a few trinkets at a room or 'faff' i.e. rearrange said trinkets on a table and call it interior design?? She needs her head examined.

• Haha

Femma

Chatty Member
don’t forget about her fella being in the closet too! There is no way on this earth he is straight. It’s all sooooo fake!

The only thing she influences me to do is put down the chocolate, she’s an overweight mess..
Really don't agree with bringing up anyone's weight or appearance. It's the photoshop we have a problem with. Her weight is none of anyone's business.

Slong95

Joanne...... the house isn’t yours hun. I’m sorry to be the one to say it but you had absolutely no input into the kitchen, the flooring, the beams, the jacuzzi bath, the building in general, the land around it-nothing.

You are RENTING.
You added a few plants, a rug, a few lampshades and a couple of baskets.
You are NOT an interior designer hun.
Putting up a few plants does not make you a horticulturist.
‘Working out’ outside does not make it a gym hun.
Cop on and draw up your CV and apply for a real job will ya.
Also, who does your lip fillers?

Soz gals I just needed to get that off me chest I wasn’t sleeping😂😂😂😂
In fairness how would she get through an interview or have a cv interview worthy.

That was one thing that annoyed me about her- she said she’d lip fillers “once” years ago. I’ve gotten lip fillers (and my natural lips are much bigger than her natural ones) and the filler almost completely dissolved after 10-12 months, there now back to how they were. How can she claim that getting fillers once 6/7 years ago gave her permanently huge lips which are 4 times the size of her natural ones? Is she still claiming that actually?
She used to claim she didn’t use sunbeds yet had a year round natural tan and was seen going in and out of tanning salons . She is a liar, her images, her stories, her content, it’s all lies

DietGossip

VIP Member
I miss BloggersUnveiled and all that drama about calling Joanne out for her lies.

But I watched Red Duchess' stories about the whole thing and I can't believe people sent her emails demanding to know what her qualifications are when Joanne hasn't even got any herself!

Gossygal

So Joanne has uploaded a post about someone messaging her about all the dog pics....

Joanne it’s not that they hate dogs or don’t like dogs,it’s that they are,along with the rest of us, tired of the dog pics when we are following you for the ‘fashion and makeup’ side of things. Christ of almighty stop making it about hate and begrudgery and look at the fact your followers don’t follow you because of your damn dog

• Haha
Reactions: 16

BreBre

I am disgusted by her Father’s Day post!! I wasn’t going to say anything and I don’t know all her personal relationship with dan but I worked in the same company as him for awhile, a wonderful man who battled prostate cancer 3 times all while still working. He adopted her and I think he deserved a post of his own without sticking a make believe post about kids with her boyfriend. I think it shows how it’s all about her! It’s dan’s family that’s from west cork so I imagine the family home down there is his not Brenda’s .

Puffdiddy

Brothel "chic" 😬
Not surprised about this brothel chic vibe because she is obsessed with being naked and nakedness as we are constantly reminded by the bedsheets and prints she has everywhere, not to mention the selfies where little is left to the imagination. I feel violated watching her stories sometimes. I can just imagine her creepy laugh giggling while she stalks Adam around the house bare arsed

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
She was born in January 1987. Someone posted her CRO info on reddit after she sent herself a happy 30th birthday card on her 32nd birthday 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Gossygal

Honestly if she turned around and said right lads I’m sick to the teeth lying. I can’t do it anymore. I’ve been cropping my pics, shaving a couple dress sizes off, lying about content etc I would genuinely have more respect for the girl.

Scrk1994

An easy way to prove that she was as close to getting a mortgage as the man on the moon is, she would have had posts galore with binders of banking info, maybe a photo of her and Adam post-approval saying it was the start of their life together, blah blah blah. There was absolutely nothing like that on her socials...

Does she think people don't understand the mortgage process....?

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
I don't believe for one second that she had mortgage approval and their dream property fell through. If you had mortgage approval why would you start renting? You'd keep looking for another property and possibly move home to try save more/not be locked into another rental contract.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I now live in the countryside as a green vegan goddess and swim in the ocean. I don't care what size I am. This is my dog.

• Haha