Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to summarise the amazing content from today .. some unboxing crap no one cares about , more unboxing crap no one will ever buy , some more free shite she got that no one cares about and defo won’t buy that she has now described it as “cool “ ( coz she is 16 and uses that word a 100 time’s a day ) , shot of her looking like a celebration wrapper in a horrific green dress coz apparently we ALL want to know how to dress like a mint aero ! And finally a shot of her in her faker than faker friends salon in cork ... I await the twig and branch content or the filtered sunset photos ... She truly is a content creator 🙄😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I wonder did her and Adam have to wait on the waiting list for their hair appointments?

Reactions: 3
And it’s a size 16 and really oversized?? Is she trying to make us think she’s a 12/14?
Not with those fingers *insert sausage emoji here!*
That dress looked like it was falling off her. It was probably the largest size available. Most of the products she is getting aren’t well know, it just shows how irrelevant she is

Reactions: 5
She is full blown sociopath. I get horror movie vibes when listening to her 😂 Kathy Bates in Misery springs to mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't big shapeless dresses just make her look even bigger ? That shoulder ruching is brutal on that mint yoke

Reactions: 8
She has been very quiet on her stories. No nature or dog shots to keep me going!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has been very quiet on her stories. No nature or dog shots to keep me going!
Don’t worry they will be coming . The twigs and branches will be up soon ! And the dog / the dogs paw / the dog asleep

She was busy getting the hair done, needs time to edit pics now before she posts
Yes she needs to FaceTune the crap out of them .! Does anyone remember back in her filtering fakery hay day she face tuned a photo so hard that the top went from saying Adidas to adas!! My friend took a screen Grab at the time and i swear it was unreal !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The face mask 🤪 like why ? And why do all the bloggers called it laundry not washing !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest pic is so filtered I thought I needed to get my eyes tested. Unrecognisable 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest pic is so filtered I thought I needed to get my eyes tested. Unrecognisable 🙄
Yes, huge difference from her pre-hair chat. Fave very narrow looking, like why??? After getting the hair done wouldn’t you be mad to show it off in it’s glory!! Must be such an insult to the hair salon!! 😑

Yes, huge difference from her pre-hair chat. Fave very narrow looking, like why??? After getting the hair done wouldn’t you be mad to show it off in it’s glory!! Must be such an insult to the hair salon!! 😑
*Face

Reactions: 2

*Face
Came in to see what people said her face is so photoshopped like way smaller, no way her jawline is that skinny ffs were not stupid, It couldn’t go down that much in the last week 😏 how does she do it on videos though?

Reactions: 2
Came in to see what people said her face is so photoshopped like way smaller, no way her jawline is that skinny ffs were not stupid, It couldn’t go down that much in the last week 😏 how does she do it on videos though?
Was there one pic of the hair that didn’t have a filter ?
You can use face tune on videos too as far as I know and she always posts a vid that has little to no movement anyway, so she Perfect’s her angles. All smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 5
You can face tune videos it’s a similar app .. if you see the one with the butterflies she moved her face and the filter slips .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.