Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsmet

She’s an absolute bore. She has no friends, constantly rebrands herself, and has no idea who she really is. She went out with a friend of mine a good few years back now - I think In the latter half of 2014 - he said she was an absolute lunatic. Made his life a misery, tried to isolate him from his friends, talking about marriage and babies a month into a casual relationship! Everytime he tried to break up with her she would beg him not to and buy him ridiculously expensive gifts just to try and keep him. Their relationship lasted less than 6 months and in that time she did so much damage to his mental health! She basically stalked him after he ended it with her. Luckily he’s married to a lovely girl now, and lives on the other side of the world - otherwise I’d worry she’d still be stalking him! Poor Adam obviously doesn’t know what he’s let himself in for, although to be fair he seems a bit odd himself. And she totally looks like his ma in any of the pics of them together 😂
None of this surprises me, but it's shocking and disgusting behaviour. I believe she is incredibly emotionally abusive and manipulative with her romantic relationships. She needs professional help.

She seems properly messed up. The whole editing controversy should have been a wake up call to maybe walk away from the blogging. I mean if she’s a qualified make up artist, she could’ve worked in the industry out of the public eye. I mean if she was good and had contacts in it. Although I guess she had probably gone too far and people might not not want to risk hiring her. I can’t imagine what she would be like to work with.

The whole relationship with Adam seems odd. Is it possible that he since he runs he own digital branding agency, that she has hired him to basically try and rebrand her image full time. I know it sounds mean but maybe is getting paid.

I’m surprised Debrah Ireland worked with her for that trip. If I was a charity I’d be avoiding working with her along with many other influencers.

The whole mental health thing is disgusting. I mean most celebs seem to have jumped on the band wagon at this stage. In a few years time people will look back and say how messed up it was. Im surprised more experts haven’t came out and said you shouldn’t be talking about this sort of stuff, you might have experienced issues but your not qualified to talk to the public about them.
Nail on the head there 👏🏼

DietGossip

VIP Member
She also goes on and on about “being veggie” as if she’s taking some moral high ground but yet still wears leather, (those fluffy slippers sent to her are real fur) and she puts her stinking leather bags on the table, and uses brands that still test on animals. In true Lardy style, she stinks of hypocrisy!
Wasn't she "vegan" at one point?

Madamex

VIP Member
😂😂 my friend was knew his sister and she said that when they wud go to events MUF wouldn’t want him to bring her along because she didn’t fit into the whole blogger/fitness image at the time so he more of less choose his sister over MUF and dropped her
God shes some dope isn't she? Small fish in a big pond etc

Wonderwall

Some pr package from Neom. I looked at that oil diffuser and it on it's own was 70 or 80 quid. Plus there was a load of other stuff with it so she must still get all the drops..

Rossithegreat

To be honest, the girl behind Bloggers unveiled is just as delusional as joanne herself( take it from a gal who has had personal dealings with her) so I would be taking anything that weapon says with a pinch of salt
I think there was more than one girl running that account at certain points just fyi. Cause I know the one you're talking about and I agree.
Never heard this before, so Joanne Larby and friends catfished/stalked a fella online, why for what purpose, how was it revealed and I'm not one bit surprised but baffled as to why she would do it

Slong95

Has anyone noticed ? it popped up on my instagram today joanne larby (Sponcered) with a swipe up to bring you to her page...I've never seen a blogger do that only businesses, she must be desperate, she hasn't moved from 141K in so long.
SoSue back in the day used to have ads in The Sun, if your business is blogging then you’ll invest to grow just like any other business.

Jesus, look at the size of her foot??? You’d think all these years she’d be better at photoshop 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
🤣🤣🤣

Rknap03

Most of her followers are bots, that's why her engagement is so low. If you look at her likes they often don't follow her as they are bought too. Her time as a blogger is up but she can't see it and is desperately clinging on.
I had her that she had bought most of her followers, apparently there’s a way of checking how many of her followers are fake. I can imagine quite a high percentage.

I do wonder how she makes her money tho, she has a house in west cork.