Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder who the people in those profile pics are? Do they know their photos are being used for sock puppet accounts? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 24
So she’s also deleting competitions as well as everything else? Is there something in the asai guidelines about this? Running them and getting people to enter but then not picking a winner and removing the whole comp?

Reactions: 14
Ah now if you're going to pretend to be a solicitor, don't have your email ending in something like "1989" 😂 Apart from the fact I'm sure any official correspondence would be posted and on headed paper, wouldn't law firm emails be more official than Gmail too?? Just short of sending it from [email protected] 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I can’t believe she pretended to be a solicitor as if a solicitor would send an email from a private address and not the office they work in, just shows how limited she is intellectually despite her daily use of a thesaurus to describe colours 🤪

Exactly 😂🙌 and you can search solicitors in Ireland by just their first name on the law society website too

Ah now if you're going to pretend to be a solicitor, don't have your email ending in something like "1989" 😂 Apart from the fact I'm sure any official correspondence would be posted and on headed paper, wouldn't law firm emails be more official than Gmail too?? Just short of sending it from [email protected] 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe she pretended to be a solicitor as if a solicitor would send an email from a private address and not the office they work in, just shows how limited she is intellectually despite her daily use of a thesaurus to describe colours 🤪

Exactly 😂🙌 and you can search solicitors in Ireland by just their first name on the law society website too
Just laughed out loud! A thesaurus to describe colours! 🤣🤣🤣 So accurate!

Currently in the process of emailing all companies she’s affiliated with to inform them of her latest antics & what she has done to Caroline & sending fake emails posing as a solicitor. If anyone would like to do the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

I used to work in solicitors offices years ago and there’s no way a solicitor would concoct an email like that, they’d be seen as a disgrace. Jojo is such a gobshite!!

Reactions: 19
Sooooo who else thinks if/when this relationship ends, Joanne will blame Adam for all of this?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sooooo who else thinks if/when this relationship ends, Joanne will blame Adam for all of this?
She will blame anyone she can for it. It will not be her fault. She needs help. I’d be gone to ground if I was her but she has the brass (& long) neck of a brazen brat

Reactions: 14
What online Irish gossip sites would be interested in this ? There has to be some I just can’t think of any of the names

Reactions: 17
Maybe I am just being naive but I really am hoping that somehow this is all some mistake and that she genuinely hasn't set up fake accounts to leave comments to herself, defend herself under someone else's post,etc. It would be absolutely terrible if that were the case.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe I am just being naive but I really am hoping that somehow this is all some mistake and that she genuinely hasn't set up fake accounts to leave comments to herself, defend herself under someone else's post,etc. It would be absolutely terrible it that were the case.
I hate to break it to you but you are extremely naive.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What online Irish gossip sites would be interested in this ? There has to be some I just can’t think of any of the names
Has anybody contacted Ciara Kelly from Newstalk who was on her podcast a few months ago.

I wonder who else she emailed using that email address. Is there anyway that email address could be hacked and to see who else she emails.

She has to be finished after this. There is no coming back after this. If Adam is behind this as well its no harm in emailing his clients listed on his website and letting them no that he has been posing as a solicitor and emailing people making false accusations.

Reactions: 17
Goss.ie will run anything, but I wouldn't bother tbh - don't give Joanne the exposure she craves. She's irrelevant as an influencer, she'd only end up getting eyes on her page.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.