Joanne Larby #8 Catfish, blackfish, lips like a trout fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s my birthday today, can’t exactly go out and do anything but Joanne is the gift that keeps on giving 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It's all on Red Duchess stories today and a previous highlight she has called TRUTH. In a nutshell Caroline called out Joanne for copying her wellness brand and then 'someone' sent Caroline an email purporting to be a solicitor and demanding she show how Joanne ripped her off and also what qualifications she had.

With everything that's happened today I think Joanne needs her own wiki here 😂😂😂

I think they are the same? 🤔 I know there was a white pair too, didn't she tag Chanel and imply that both pairs were gifted 🙄
My God, can she get any lower/desperate??? Looked at Red Duchess’s stories, that’s seriously Adam replying, comes across so aggressive and of course as it’s his missus he’s sticking up for!!! God will they ever learn, a pair of complete saddos and so dangerous, all for what free Clean Cut Meals?! So glad she’s being called out, but will this be the end of dear Joey? I doubt it, she will come back as a new woman, with a USP under the care of her ‘manager’.
Absolute cringe 😬

Reactions: 24
My God, can she get any lower/desperate??? Looked at Red Duchess’s stories, that’s seriously Adam replying, comes across so aggressive and of course as it’s his missus he’s sticking up for!!! God will they ever learn, a pair of complete saddos and so dangerous, all for what free Clean Cut Meals?! So glad she’s being called out, but will this be the end of dear Joey? I doubt it, she will come back as a new woman, with a USP under the care of her ‘manager’.
Absolute cringe 😬
This surely has to be the end of her run as an 'influencer'. She knows herself how low her engagement is so I wonder will this be the push for her to live her life offline. She genuinely needs it at this stage. I really feel for her, she has tried hard to make it work but I don't think she can come back from this one.

Reactions: 20
OH MY GOD 😳 just catching up on what has happened. Agree with what was posted he is obviously as bad as her , pair of loons.

Lads going through her posts now and the comments from Sarah hef account are disappearing
Yes, I see all the Sarah comments are disappearing

• Wow
Reactions: 11
8CB3465D-9AC2-465E-A001-8765154A9A72.jpeg
The absolute bleeping gall of Larby to send this.
“As a practising therapist....”
The only thing you practice is being an immoral thundercunt.
“Seems a bit of a cowboy operation”
Larby, your whole life is a cowboy operation. Fake boots and all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I am shocked that they had the nerve to believe they would get actually get away with it all!!! (But also not surprised either if you get me!) Fair play to the Red Duchess for calling her out publicly too, just watched back her whole TRUTH highlight and you really do see how Joanne pulled a number on her.

In the email from the fake solicitor send to Red Duchess it actually says "mental health services and advocacy are not the wild wild West...." the absolute cheek considering she is an absolute cowboy herself in how she ripped off Caroline's whole business idea!!

The connecting of the dots between these accounts and the "solicitor" who emailed Red Duchess is just *mic drop*

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I am shocked that they had the nerve to believe they would get actually get away with it all!!! (But also not surprised either if you get me!) Fair play to the Red Duchess for calling her out publicly too, just watched back her whole TRUTH highlight and you really do see how Joanne pulled a number on her.

In the email from the fake solicitor send to Red Duchess it actually says "mental health services and advocacy are not the wild wild West...." the absolute cheek considering she is an absolute cowboy herself in how she ripped off Caroline's whole business idea!!

The connecting of the dots between these accounts and the "solicitor" who emailed Red Duchess is just *mic drop*
I wonder is that other sarah account and her own account linked to the same burner email

Reactions: 5
You know what I enjoyed the cancelling of sosue, but this....this is even better

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now that the sock puppet accounts have been identified - it’s so obvious - those two accounts consistently comment one straight after the other, post after post. That would never happen if they were genuine. Would you not be utterly mortified praising yourself under sock puppet accounts.

• Heart
Now that the sock puppet accounts have been identified - it’s so obvious - those two accounts consistently comment one straight after the other, post after post. That would never happen if they were genuine. Would you not be utterly mortified praising yourself under sock puppet accounts.
Its actually beyond belief that a grown woman would do this !

Reactions: 17
She wouldn’t have been caught out if she was clever about it I.e not commenting straight away and not on every post

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know though the biggest admission of guilt is her attempt of cleaning up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 considering this forum has endless pics of comments and broke it down bit by bit

• Haha
  • Heart
You know though the biggest admission of guilt is her attempt of cleaning up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 considering this forum has endless pics of comments and broke it down bit by bit
She really does have some neck, most would be embarrassed for life.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.