Joanne Larby #19 What a sad little life, Joanne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she goes again with her assumptions on how the next birth will go - natural last time, VBAC this time - when in all possibility, the likelihood will be another C-section. Cue another “traumatic” birth experience.
She’s just copying Louise Thomson’s “birth story” because the delulu bleep in cork thinks she’s made in Chelsea’s undiscovered Irish “talent” 😂 I’m shocked there isn’t a birth room planned in the barn, harps being played while woodland folk and fairies prance around and make her a daisy crown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s just copying Louise Thomson’s “birth story” because the delulu bleep in cork thinks she’s made in Chelsea’s undiscovered Irish “talent” 😂 I’m shocked there isn’t a birth room planned in the barn, harps being played while woodland folk and fairies prance around and make her a daisy crown 😂
You might’ve just given her an idea…
---
Don't be giving her ideas!
Snap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She 100% calls the girls at her.ie to get pics outside CUMH as if she’s Kate Middleton walking out after popping a baby out 😂 will it be a crimbo baby if she’s only the 3 months? With her donkeys and barn I hope to duck she reinacts the nativity with river as all 3 wise men 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“For a woman who has always struggles with body image I actually adore being pregnant” what the actual F?! Such a stupid crass comment to make! Being pregnant is a gift denied to so many!

Reactions: 12
Also did she not imply that she didn’t receive the best of care last time or am I misremembering. She was denied her peaceful hypno birth so there must have been someone to blame. I’m sure the hospital love her.

Also did she not imply that she didn’t receive the best of care last time or am I misremembering. She was denied her peaceful hypno birth so there must have been someone to blame. I’m sure the hospital love her.
Being her natural size would massively impact any natural birthing plans that she may have wanted to do.

They were planning for a baby this year yet at the beginning of the year she said she was going to start getting into shape as they were planning their wedding. what a spoofer.
and LOL at her saying she hadn't lost her baby weight, the delusion is still off the charts as she steadily started piling on the weight as soon as she broke up with Paul which was 6 years ago. river is 2...do the maths muffy and stop spoffing

Reactions: 15
I often wonder does Paul join this thread with his “Cheeto fingers” (apparently all trolls eats Cheetos or wotsits and type abuse online) and call her out on being the chunky monkey she is…..or does he thank his lucky stars he kept it wrapped in London for all of 6 months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I often wonder does Paul join this thread with his “Cheeto fingers” (apparently all trolls eats Cheetos or wotsits and type abuse online) and call her out on being the chunky monkey she is…..or does he thank his lucky stars he kept it wrapped in London for all of 6 months 😂
I love Paul i still follow him think he is a great follow v informative. He dodged a massive bullet with her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love Paul i still follow him think he is a great follow v informative. He dodged a massive bullet with her
I used to follow him, what’s his page called? I’d sooner give him the views than Larbs

Reactions: 3
Did she ever admit to what went on or did she continue to allude to his being abusive? Her older posts when it happened seemed to insinuate he was verbally abusive and/or cheated on her but like she lied about her dad being a different race so I wouldn’t trust her if she said today was Monday 😂

Reactions: 5
Did she ever admit to what went on or did she continue to allude to his being abusive? Her older posts when it happened seemed to insinuate he was verbally abusive and/or cheated on her but like she lied about her dad being a different race so I wouldn’t trust her if she said today was Monday 😂
She never admits anything. She’s a psychopath

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to follow him, what’s his page called? I’d sooner give him the views than Larbs
Yes can someone share the exs page! Could do with help go get in shape before summer and anyone I’ve been In touch with so far seems like a chancer!

Do people still follow this woman? Last I saw of her she was photoshopping herself into a complete stranger. Why would you carry on following after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Do people still follow this woman? Last I saw of her she was photoshopping herself into a complete stranger. Why would you carry on following after that.
For the laugh of course. Not that I actually give her a follow obviously but it's hilarious to watch her stories on instagram viewer now and again.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.