Joanne Larby #19 What a sad little life, Joanne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giving restaurant and venue recommendations like no one has ever ventured to the far far away land of Amsterdam ever before, Joanne ‘Christopher Columbus’ Larby.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she was going to have a “proper catch-up” when home? On the plan and already posting a pregnancy q+a! Oh for the love of God!!! 🫠🫣🙄

Reactions: 4
I thought she was going to have a “proper catch-up” when home? On the plan and already posting a pregnancy q+a! Oh for the love of God!!! 🫠🫣🙄
She's probably been home a week in fairness, too scared to post the holiday in real time in case anyone looks for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like I actually can’t with the photoshop. Whose head is that at the restaurant? It looks nothing like her.
Adam must be wondering who he was out to dinner with.
God help her. She’s not well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Giving restaurant and venue recommendations like no one has ever ventured to the far far away land of Amsterdam ever before, Joanne ‘Christopher Columbus’ Larby.
Between her and sarah burps discovering Salou i wouldnt know europe existed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh duck me here we go “so close together” wise up. My first two are 16 months apart and I wouldn’t even say they’re “so close together”
First person ever to give birth to siblings.
She is just an insufferable oaf.

Reactions: 13
"never lost the baby weight" still in complete denial that she was already big before having River 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
There she goes again with her assumptions on how the next birth will go - natural last time, VBAC this time - when in all possibility, the likelihood will be another C-section. Cue another “traumatic” birth experience.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.