Joanne Larby #19 What a sad little life, Joanne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t call cutting a few bales of silage “harvest” lol
Bahahaaaaa!!!! She hasn't a clue God love her. She sounds like my eldest when she's trying to sound knowledgable about our farm, the youngest is wetting herself behind her. We 'harvest' our grass 3 times each summer... 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bahahaaaaa!!!! She hasn't a clue God love her. She sounds like my eldest when she's trying to sound knowledgable about our farm, the youngest is wetting herself behind her. We 'harvest' our grass 3 times each summer... 😅
I might go harvest mine soon. Just need to lift the dog 💩 first. Unfortunately my “land” is only about 5m x 5m 😂 so not expecting the yield to be great on this harvest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry guys, never posted before but absolutely driven to it - are we just gonna skip the toilet training the 14 month old theory??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry guys, never posted before but absolutely driven to it - are we just gonna skip the toilet training the 14 month old theory??
I LOL’d when I saw the post about wanting to toilet train! The child can barely walk properly at this point! Not a hope in hell he would be ready for toilet training. She’ll be claiming he’s using the urinal next to Adam in the jax next time they are out for lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At least she gets her content from here 😂 She spends the majority of her time defending what is said here! Listen Jo Jo, stop taking photos of yourself in the bath and enjoy your so called happy life. Thankfully when my husband does something nice and romantic, I don't need to announce it to the bleeping world...

She's the worst kind of mummy martar . The drama over a fecking bath. Were you not going to wash yourself only he suggested it?! 🙄🙄🙄
---
At least any accidents the wee dote has won't be so noticeable in the 💩 coloured clothes she keeps him in. I don't think I've ever seen her say "oh I picked this up for River in X, y or z high street shop..." ?? everything ordered online for fear of god someone would spot her 🙄

• Haha
The poor child in his prison attire. Never seen such horrible looking children's clothes.. Ever!
---
The drama over a fecking bath. Were you not going to wash yourself only he suggested it?! 🙄🙄🙄
Maybe that's why he did suggest it! 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The poor child in his prison attire. Never seen such horrible looking children's clothes.. Ever!
---

Maybe that's why he did suggest it! 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️
That little swimsuit romper yoke she puts him in is so grim and ill-fitting, it makes me think of The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas every time I see it!

The more we're grateful etc the bigger the abundance etc......shut the hell up you oaf! It's such toxic bullshit! We're all grateful for what we have and who we have in our lives.....tit still happens!

Reactions: 3
The more we're grateful etc the bigger the abundance etc......shut the hell up you oaf! It's such toxic bullshit! We're all grateful for what we have and who we have in our lives.....tit still happens!
Thank god someone said it. He ran her a bath and often cooks dinner, big bleeping whoop - they're both "working" from home, living in a handy-sized, underfurnished bungalow and caring for one child ffs, division of labour is hardly a massive issue!
You know well she thinks people are jealous of her. I'd rather be single for life than be in a relationship with a greasy-haired twit who wouldn't call me out on my bullshit.

Reactions: 14
Jojo should go and take a read of Jessie J’s latest Insta post on how her “strict pregnancy rules”’ still resulted in the NEED for a C-Section and she’s so positive about it! Finally someone who sees a section as a life saving option rather than claiming “doctors forced me into it”

Jojo should go and take a read of Jessie J’s latest Insta post on how her “strict pregnancy rules”’ still resulted in the NEED for a C-Section and she’s so positive about it! Finally someone who sees a section as a life saving option rather than claiming “doctors forced me into it”

Jojo is a disgrace for saying that! Total idiot!,
---
She's a video up about some bullshit about 'mothers wanting to take a slower pace' etc etc! Not all mothers have the luxury like Jojo pretending to work. Also, a huge amount of mothers need to or want to work. Not all mothers find it fascinating staying at home with their sprogs all day! I grew up with a very depressed (diagnosed) mother and it was not all fun and fecken laughter and picking daisies!! Jojo is a dose!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I have never seen someone try to justify their life as much as Jo does. Who is she trying to convince, strangers or herself? Every day banging on about a slow paced country life.

I personally think deep down, she hates not being one of the big instahuns anymore. She sees that all of her peers have passed her by at a rapid rate. A lot of them millionaires now, have successful businesses and mothering their offspring! If tit didn't hit the fan for her and she was still as busy as she says she was, I totally believe that she would be on with a completely different spin on things. Being the busy, boss witch mam, successfully juggling all the things life throws at her. She is coming across as being obsessive about the whole thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I don't know if Joanne ever would have seen the same level of success as her peers. All of her products were 'limited edition' (didn't sell well?) and her other ideas never made it off the ground. She did have a core group of fans but she never really broke through to a mainstream audience. Probably because of her personality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.