Joanne Larby #19 What a sad little life, Joanne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mom life, Me: make and eat breakfast, get baby and myself washed, dressed and ready for the day, clean house, wash clothes, get baby’s bag packed, out the door

Mom life, Larby: let’s toddler roam around a field with donkeys while she sits in the egg chair in the sunshine doing ‘untangled doodling’…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has it really been all silent on the wedding front after all that personal PR following the engagement?

Reactions: 3
I think she’s pregnant again even after that post last night him on the wine and she posted a cocktail which could have been a mocktail.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what’s worse. The diddy feet or that her arms looks abnormally short due to the elongated legs
I mean this in the nicest possible way but the way she has that photo edited she reminds me of a cow. If she didn't edit it she'd just look like a normal woman.
Joanne, if you're reading, give it up! Just be yourself! Nobody gives a duck if your legs are heavy - half of us have thick ankles! Life goes on! Stop fixating on little so called flaws, just be yourself and own your body!
Also Joey you look great in blue - fire out all the beige stuff and wear a bit of colour: it suits you!

Reactions: 12
her dresses are absolutely hideous. Big shapeless awful looking sheets on her. Adam sitting grinning with the big cod and chips infront of him... I thought he was vegan? she initially said she was going to go back to eating smoked salmon and certain fishes for nutrients for bfeeding. now it's chicken panninis. fine if you don't want to be vegan but she was so preachy and sanctimonious when she was in her vegan fad, an expert, shoved it down everyones throat. now suddenly the pair aren't. some other obsession has consumed her. she was always a very strange individual full of absolute tit, sticks at nothing.

Reactions: 17
Sure no wonder River is composing sonnets and his first scripts, it's all down to the breast milk. Did anyone know she’s breastfeeding?
I can fact check these properly with the links from a desktop, but just here to say that the large majority of articles on breastfeeding and “cognitive outcomes” have to do with breastfeeding for 3-6 months, and not the total duration. These studies report on development at 2-3 years of age, so not altogether how your child will turn out in the long run.
There is a major confounding psychosocial variable - that it is a position of PRIVILEGE to choose and be physically able to BF - and that those who are of higher socioeconomic status are more likely to BF. For example, if both parents return to work or Mat leave is not an option, being in a job that supports pumping and having access to the pump, refrigerators, and an area to the clean the device is still a big deal. Yes, formula is expensive, but time is the most expensive/valuable thing out there which not everyone has access to.
These cherry picked “studies” without any critical analysis drive me absolutely bonkers.
yes, BF/BM has lots of benefits. But formula does not make a child stupid, like that post seems to be insinuating.
The best food for the baby is the one that works best for a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can fact check these properly with the links from a desktop, but just here to say that the large majority of articles on breastfeeding and “cognitive outcomes” have to do with breastfeeding for 3-6 months, and not the total duration. These studies report on development at 2-3 years of age, so not altogether how your child will turn out in the long run.
There is a major confounding psychosocial variable - that it is a position of PRIVILEGE to choose and be physically able to BF - and that those who are of higher socioeconomic status are more likely to BF. For example, if both parents return to work or Mat leave is not an option, being in a job that supports pumping and having access to the pump, refrigerators, and an area to the clean the device is still a big deal. Yes, formula is expensive, but time is the most expensive/valuable thing out there which not everyone has access to.
These cherry picked “studies” without any critical analysis drive me absolutely bonkers.
yes, BF/BM has lots of benefits. But formula does not make a child stupid, like that post seems to be insinuating.
The best food for the baby is the one that works best for a family.
If she is equating feeding to intelligence Brenda must have fed her dog tit because she’s an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The land that she shows and makes out that is her own ... is not !!! It's a local farmer's land 😡 She is so full of tit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The land that she shows and makes out that is her own ... is not !!! It's a local farmer's land 😡 She is so full of tit.
Awk now don’t lie, poor little Joanne owns “10 acres” and she doesn’t know what to do with it all. It’s heartbreaking for the poor thing. River is so intelligent it’s now his farm.

Reactions: 6
Well that confirms he's as bad as her . Sitting posing ,bare foot on a wrapped bale 🙄 and her tying to make it look candid 🙄🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
he was patting an empty baby gro on his shoulder before she was even pregnant so he's clearly tapped. they deserve each other. and she thought that story sounded so cute😂😂when in reality everyone was like please seek help.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.