Joanne Larby #19 What a sad little life, Joanne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eggs……. My aunt has chickens and regularly gives us a dozen and I always have to wash them when I get them as they are filthy! Maybe it’s just my my aunts chickens are mucky witches but knowing jojo I’d say she was after buying a 1/2 dozen in Tesco and making out the “girls” laid them 🤣
Your aunt’s “girls” probably aren’t in a sprawling (yet humble!), organic pasture that’s hugged lovingly by the mature forest. They can’t breathe in the natural West Cork air, and roam freely among the outbuildings all the while being engaged in scintillating conversation by Earthside Babe Numero Uno and the other girls (donkeys).

Jaysus, I’m wrecked writing that! How does she do it all the time?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yours is ridiculous, but makes sense. I assume it’s easier to write drivel when it doesn’t matter if the end result is intelligible.

I also enjoyed the wisdom that if you want to buy a dwelling the key is to be really, really specific and absolutely unwavering in your requirements. Flies in the face of more conventional advice to decide on things that are must-haves and be prepared to compromise on some of the others unless you’ve a budget of several million euro.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The most important thing when buying a house is location. Of course if you're deliberately hiding from the general public because you're terrified someone will see your unphotoshopped real self, then a dormer in the back arse of nowhere is ✨ perfect ✨

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Location, location, location. She’ll realise that when her kids are older and she spends the majority of her time taxiing them around, day and night. It’ll be a huge pain in the hoop.

Reactions: 11
The eggs……. My aunt has chickens and regularly gives us a dozen and I always have to wash them when I get them as they are filthy! Maybe it’s just my my aunts chickens are mucky witches but knowing jojo I’d say she was after buying a 1/2 dozen in Tesco and making out the “girls” laid them 🤣
OK my dad keeps chickens - they're very fussy and picky about where they lay and dirty eggs are a sign of a coop that could be kept better, apparently. Jojo has nothing else to do than clean the coops.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.