Joanne Larby #20 All 5 of her eggs in one basket, Tattle outed her pregnancy, no doubt she blew a gasket

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @HawTea2.0 for the winning thread title. I had to edit it to fit, the full title is 'Jojo has all 5 of her eggs in one basket, tattle outed her pregnancy, no doubt she blew a gasket'

Recap: Joanne is still as boring as ever.

Carry on below!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Every morsel of me wants to express gratitude for another captivating thread, a warm and welcoming safe space of beautiful positive like minded individuals to share our riveting thoughts and whimsical opinions. I eagerly await the thoughtful posts and commentary as I revel in your witty and humorous replies in this sanctuary of a safe space for us beautiful independent tattlers.

Nothing to recap as Jojo is still an insufferable prick, still hiding in the country hoping we have forgot she's fat, still photo shopping to a hilarious extent, takes delicious photos of sambos that have us salivating with want. Still has magical tits. Still holding M'Adam captive while rearing a genius earth side prodigy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s linked three Karen millen dresses she claims to have bought for weddings. Not maternity, she just sized up according to her!!! Only the largest sizes available are size 16 and I didn’t think Karen millen was that generous on sizing? So in essence, JoJo is saying she’s size 14 in Karen millen but has sized up to 16 to allow for the bump??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s linked three Karen millen dresses she claims to have bought for weddings. Not maternity, she just sized up according to her!!! Only the largest sizes available are size 16 and I didn’t think Karen millen was that generous on sizing? So in essence, JoJo is saying she’s size 14 in Karen millen but has sized up to 16 to allow for the bump??
You can be any size you want when it’s make believe & there are no weddings 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s linked three Karen millen dresses she claims to face bought for weddings. Not maternity, she just sized up. Only the largest sizes available are size 16 and I didn’t think Karen millen was that generous on sizing? So I’m essence, JoJo is saying she’s size 14 in Karen millen but had sized up to 16 to allow for the bump??
She is in her arse. She was a decent 18 to 20 before pregnancy. Karen Millen sizing is on the small side.
Just looked there and KM actually do have a "curve collection" so maybe she's ordered from that but linked the straight size versions?

Reactions: 6
And then posting two Loewe bags she wants to wear for the wedding? Her heads in the clouds

Reactions: 4
But remember she’s not into designer bags anymore. Shouldn’t the post have been “Here’s the Shetland pony I’d pair with each dress”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is in her arse. She was a decent 18 to 20 before pregnancy. Karen Millen sizing is on the small side.
Just looked there and KM actually do have a "curve collection" so maybe she's ordered from that but linked the straight size versions?
Yeah I just had a look through the plus size collection and found two of the dresses anyway. Why on earth does she lie? The poor woman, she isn't half right.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t been on JL thread in a long time.

Where was her pregnancy outed 😂
Also how does this lady still have endless funds ? She doesn’t do any of her brands etc anymore so I do wonder how they have this easy breezy free as a bird portraying lifestyle

Reactions: 1

Also how does this lady still have endless funds ? She doesn’t do any of her brands etc anymore so I do wonder how they have this easy breezy free as a bird portraying lifestyle
she lives in the hole of no where even with doing the place up to a good level it’s still going to be a fraction of a cost of a dublin house . The husband i’m sure has a decent income and she prob has a few foolish companies that still think he’s relevant so even if she brings in 1k a month she be grand . say she’s also all smoke and mirrors. don’t think she’s influencing anyone anymore her page is just cringe - she should take 5 years off be a mom and then start something new . pathetic at this stage

Reactions: 8
she lives in the hole of no where even with doing the place up to a good level it’s still going to be a fraction of a cost of a dublin house . The husband i’m sure has a decent income and she prob has a few foolish companies that still think he’s relevant so even if she brings in 1k a month she be grand . say she’s also all smoke and mirrors. don’t think she’s influencing anyone anymore her page is just cringe - she should take 5 years off be a mom and then start something new . pathetic at this stage
She doesn’t have a husband though!!! She’s a beard for him, that’s the IVF deal as far as I know!

• Wow
She doesn’t have a husband though!!! She’s a beard for him, that’s the IVF deal as far as I know!
WHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?! IVF? BEARD? 😳 is the engagement fake then? We won’t get a tutorial on wedding planning from the world’s first and foremost bridal queen and wedding organiser? Say it ain’t so 😂

She was spotted in CUMH by a fellow tattler 😆😆

I dont know what a beard is can someone enlighten me 😅
Thank you for joining 😂 a beard is a romantic partner that’s with a closeted gay person to hide the fact they’re gay so in this instance the poster here is saying Adam is gay and with Joanne as his beard to cover that fact from family, friends, society etc

Where they got that I don’t know so that’s why I questioned it and the IVF thing 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6