Joanne Larby #18 Owns ALL the land and cried at water, is she Bull McCabe's long lost daughter?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been nourishing my children for over 5 years now !! As in I cook and feed them !! I did not know regular announcements of same were required !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I've been nourishing my children for over 5 years now !! As in I cook and feed them !! I did not know regular announcements of same were required !!
You should nominate yourself for "Mama" of the Year.
I mean obviously you won't win as Joanne is a shoo-in but still 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean the least you'd expect her to do for her child is bleeping feed him!
She's beyond ridiculous.
Yes well done feeding the child, a pure miracle. I’m sure he appreciates it much more than the pre-consensual posts and ads she uses him for

Reactions: 9
She is so crass and classless! Who takes their bags out and does that? About 4 stories all on her ugly bags.
Pretending she’s happy with her simple life in cork! She’s as materialistic as they come.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has dreadful taste in handbags.
I always think that gold Louis Vuitton one she thinks goes with everything looks like something your grandaunt would bring to a family wedding, describe as "bling bling" and boast that she haggled yer man down to €15 for it on a market stall in Torremolinos

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has dreadful taste in handbags.
I always think that gold Louis Vuitton one she thinks goes with everything looks like something your grandaunt would bring to a family wedding, describe as "bling bling" and boast that she haggled yer man down to €15 for it on a market stall in Torremolinos

Mutton dressed as lamb

Reactions: 5
Mutton dressed as lamb
Poor Joanne isn't even old and yet has looked mutton for years!
I can't understand what your man is doing with her but if he ever bails out the fallout will be spectacular and I'd pity the child tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
80% of those bags are fake! Anyone who’s spent hard earned cash on a designer bag keeps them in their dust bags!

Reactions: 18
Disgraced for her with the bags on display on the dresser 😂😂 she’s a sad fucker who lives in the past. Nobody does that anymore unless they are a Kardashian. It’s dated

Reactions: 15
The 3 separate stories of the bags all lined up is so showy and out of touch. It’s a bit sad at her age. I’ve a few bags that I spent my hard earned money on that are kept away in my wardrobe in their dust bags not out on display everyday like that for who to see? Yourself?

Reactions: 14
The 3 separate stories of the bags all lined up is so showy and out of touch. It’s a bit sad at her age. I’ve a few bags that I spent my hard earned money on that are kept away in my wardrobe in their dust bags not out on display everyday like that for who to see? Yourself?
"You lot"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.