Joanne Larby #16 Sick of looking at her nip: I'd love to stick a pin in her bottom lip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“The most romantic fiancé” 🤢
You know what they say about the more people share about their relationship online…
She’s posted endlessly about him despite previously stating he didn’t want to be featured on her social media. Yet she shares his greasy hairdo and every petal from each flower she’s ever got from him (or herself).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lads the same content day in day out! Sea shots and boob shots! Surprised she even said aka fiancé, sure hasn’t she the most wonderful amazing fiancé and baby? Isn’t she just blessed??!! Has the podcast went by the wayside too?No sign of her going on their first family holiday yet

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There's no way she didn't give calpol for the needles. My little lady just got hers today. And by evening she was all out of sorts feeling hot not feeding etc. And I'm ebf to. No Mount of boob or colostrum will help, they need pain relief, and my nurse made me give it in the surgery and expressed more then once how important it is to keep topping her up. It's just heartless if she didn't.

Reactions: 11
There's no way she didn't give calpol for the needles. My little lady just got hers today. And by evening she was all out of sorts feeling hot not feeding etc. And I'm ebf to. No Mount of boob or colostrum will help, they need pain relief, and my nurse made me give it in the surgery and expressed more then once how important it is to keep topping her up. It's just heartless if she didn't.
She probably didn’t because she has to keep up the facade of the beige earth mother. bleep. I don’t breastfeed but could someone tell me what the duck colostrum would do for a 7 week old child?

Reactions: 6
She probably didn’t because she has to keep up the facade of the beige earth mother. bleep. I don’t breastfeed but could someone tell me what the duck colostrum would do for a 7 week old child?
It's full of antibodies and antioxidants and helps build immune systems. That's when there born thou

Reactions: 2
It's full of antibodies and antioxidants and helps build immune systems. That's when there born thou
Yeah babies immune systems mature around 2 months (nb when we give them vaccines) so giving colostrum when they’re 7 hours or 7 weeks old doesn’t make any difference, especially since many immune factors will not survive the freezing process.
the point of vaccines is to stimulate the babies own production of antibodies anyway.
And colustrum doesn’t have any special pain-relieving properties that breast milk and formula don’t also have (ie SUGAR) so I honestly don’t know what she’s on about.
source: many years of advanced degrees qualifying me to work with newborns and children as a full time job (not to derail the conversation here, just hate JoJo making other moms feel guilty or confused!)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do I remember correctly that Jojo said she would plant her placenta in her backyard with roots of a tree or something along these lines? Or was that Melanie Murphy?

Reactions: 8
Yes I’m aware of the benefits of it for the first feed but not when the kid is 7 weeks old 🤣🤣 what a melt! Give the child calpol ffs

Reactions: 5
She's gonna be one of those people who are still breastfeeding their 4 year old isn't she?

Reactions: 17
My child is 3 so I could be wrong, but if I recall correctly you are supposed to give calpol because the men b vaccine that is included in that shot can cause a fever. The calpol is to bring down any fever. My gp made me give the calpol there and then in the surgery. I don’t think getting my boob out would have changed anything, calpol is recommended each time men b vaccine is given, they get another dose of it again at a later stage in the vaccination schedule.

Reactions: 12
I would say so! It’s very weird to still do it at that age. Like does that actually happen in real life? 😩
Yeah my friend was in lá leche league and said there was a woman in it tandem feeding a 2 and 4 year old. I mean if they are old enough to get a glass of milk from the fridge by themselves it's probably time to stop right???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yeah my friend was in lá leche league and said there was a woman in it tandem feeding a 2 and 4 year old. I mean if they are old enough to get a glass of milk from the fridge by themselves it's probably time to stop right???
Yes! That is very strange! At what point do they stop!
My child is 3 so I could be wrong, but if I recall correctly you are supposed to give calpol because the men b vaccine that is included in that shot can cause a fever. The calpol is to bring down any fever. My gp made me give the calpol there and then in the surgery. I don’t think getting my boob out would have changed anything, calpol is recommended each time men b vaccine is given, they get another dose of it again at a later stage in the vaccination schedule.
the same happened to me! She god calpol there and then after the vax!
Christ Joanne is insufferable, shes alluding that there is paracetamol in her liquid good now is she 😩

Reactions: 3
Yes! That is very strange! At what point do they stop!

the same happened to me! She god calpol there and then after the vax!
Christ Joanne is insufferable, shes alluding that there is paracetamol in her liquid good now is she 😩
She’s full of tit, don’t you know they made her give calpol at the appointment. She’s perpetuating this ‘idyllic’ life. It will all come crashing down when Peppa Pig is on a loop & they are walking on lego in every room. It’s a Monica’s messy closet from friends scenario, all for the Gram 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.