Joanne Larby #16 Sick of looking at her nip: I'd love to stick a pin in her bottom lip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of thread #15 - Joanne is breastfeeding

That's it, that's the recap

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ah lads should Joanne ‘Know-it-all’ Larby not know what’s the best educational/sensory toys? Like wasn’t she a Montessori teacher??!! 🙃😬🥸 **Begging alert 🚨**

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap of thread #15 - Joanne is breastfeeding

That's it, that's the recap
If anyone is wondering about a day in the life of Joanna Super Mumma Larby (routine recap)

- Wakes at 8am, to BF baby
- Gets fed by Adam around 9am
- Puts up a questions box on "How To" relating to parenting then ignores all advice and just suggests BF as the only solution to calm any child no matter the cause of their distress
- 10am: shares some posts from other BF sources to make sure we all haven't forgotten how beneficial BF is, and that Joanne is EBF her son
- Posts some pics of her cute baby giggling and advancing in milestones or in a little outfit with no socks on
- More posts about BF and usually by 1pm there's a pic of Adam's greasy man bun
- Shares a picture of a present her brother / brothers GF got the baby, to remind us all she does in fact have a family outside of baba and partner
- Lunch time (probably fed by Adam)
- Posts pictures of baby latched on just incase we forgot she is BF in the few hours since she last reminded us
- 2pm: time for daily drive to Beara Pennsuila so Adam can swim and Joanne stays on land to BF baby and to post some candid pictures of her in a cute village pushing their "spon" buggy and car seat system while wearing a slick back bun and bin bag leggings and moon boots (don't worry she will post an AF link too)
- More slow still shots of a beach and a cliff in West Cork (that's where she lives in case you forgot) in the hope the Irish Tourism Board may notice for a collab
- how could I forgot the daily posts about her first born Storm the doggo and Mom guilt for tending to her baby and not dog (thanks Lalakala!)
- 5pm now : posts about having cried a few times because baby is cluster feeding all day and Adam will be due to feed her dinner around now (she might post a picture of her BF and gorging on some microwave meal she got sent for free)
- Evening bath time for baba, with a towel on to keep him warm in the bath
- Pic of a cute Boho corner with biege furnishings and her favourite lamp for baby's night routine
- Time to study house content and post some SCANdi pictures and interior design
- Talk some more on Instagram about how baba has magically gotten himself into a fabulous routine even though he's EFB but she has to wake him once at 4am to feed so she doesn't wake up with engorged boobs next day, but Joanne has an amazing milk supply just incase you didn't know
- another question box asking how to balance being so tired and how women manage to keep it all together from her position of privilege with a partner at home full time to help around the clock
- Final post about being baby led regarding routine and a not so cryptic post about how amazing Joanne is and far superior than us mere peasants

The daily grind for a "lifestyle" influencer.

---------------

* not intended to sound bitter about BF this is just the vibes Joanne emanates

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I agree with the recap above. Joanne is demonstrating her superior beige Mother Earth parenting trope as her most recent attempt to stay relevant. This includes mentioning breastfeeding even when advertising dog food, biweekly breast pics, and preaching about breastfeeding to her 124 interactive followers.
In her shameless hourly pics of her child she’s put up #af and #spon links and is begging for more baby gear and toys. You’d think she’d know what’s best being as superior as she is as a Montessori-makeup-artist-house-designer-fitness-guru… yet the child frequently has no socks on his pale feet out in the cold, and has had apparently zero tummy time having always been in a bouncer chair (including on a table top, come on now Jo)
Oh and we got more shots of cliffs and her “first born”- the dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So this stupid bleep didn’t give her child a drop of calpol? Just her “liquid gold” after the vaccinations? I hope to god this is another one of her spoofs! She is absolutely horrendous. Also the childs clothes are WOEFUL. It’s actually lousy to dress a child up like an 1800s pauper.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So this stupid bleep didn’t give her child a drop of calpol? Just her “liquid gold” after the vaccinations? I hope to god this is another one of her spoofs! She is absolutely horrendous. Also the childs clothes are WOEFUL. It’s actually lousy to dress a child up like an 1800s pauper.
My doctor literally told me on the phone to make sure I had calpol in when my little fella was getting his! The poor little fella. It's like PP said, colostrum is great for a brand new or premature baby... not exactly necessary now!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
My doctor literally told me on the phone to make sure I had calpol in when my little fella was getting his! The poor little fella. It's like PP said, colostrum is great for a brand new or premature baby... not exactly necessary now!!
Omg same!!! They told me to bring it but I forgot so the nurse gave me a syringe of calpol! Also the calpol takes the temperature down! She’s some bleeping dose of shite

Reactions: 10
Omg same!!! They told me to bring it but I forgot so the nurse gave me a syringe of calpol! Also the calpol takes the temperature down! She’s some bleeping dose of shite
Yea I gave it in the waiting room immediately afterwards, as advised! Doctor didn't give a shite about how I was going to feed my baby afterwards 🤣 just that the baby had the medicine he NEEDED to feel less pain and keep temperature down!

Reactions: 8
She’ll put amber beads on the kid for teething. You can bet on it.
She’s undoubtedly swallowed everything she’s read from militant breastfeeding websites. I can only imagine the tedium ahead with weaning to solids, not one day before six months, I may add. I’ve seen it all before.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’ll put amber beads on the kid for teething. You can bet on it.
She’s undoubtedly swallowed everything she’s read from militant breastfeeding websites. I can only imagine the tedium ahead with weaning to solids, not one day before six months, I may add. I’ve seen it all before.
A friend bought them for my child 😩 oh I’m surprised the child isn’t eating solids already

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ya that’s what I think too , I bet Adam is one of those hippy types that doesn’t believe in western medicine for pain relief and she of course adopts his personality, she was anti covid vaccine too which look I know we all have different opinions on that but she is a fan of that nut job Ashling O Loughnane so that speaks for itself, why pretend like calpol isn’t good enough when you already gave him his vaccinations , people who pick and choose when it comes to science and medicine like this real annoy me

Reactions: 15
I’m just surprised she’s not gone down the reusable nappy road. I mean, isn’t she supposed to be an earth mother?

Reactions: 12
She wants to be able to say "I've never given him artificial pain relief - I've breastfed him through every minor pain and trauma with the mystical healing milk of my magical tits"
Oh it's all breastfeeding and herbal remedies while the kiddo is well and happy
Wait until he's screaming the Scandi cottage down with colic or teething pains and see how fast she will be at looking for a Calpol sponsorship.
(I realise I sound anti-breastfeeding in this post: I'm not at all, I'm only anti-Joanne-being-a-sanctimonious-know-it-all-dose)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
On a deeper level, it’s obvious she’s overcompensating for not having her magical, mystical earth goddess natural birth by ramming the breastfeeding. It’s not uncommon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.