Joanne Larby #16 Sick of looking at her nip: I'd love to stick a pin in her bottom lip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to be able to say "I've never given him artificial pain relief - I've breastfed him through every minor pain and trauma with the mystical healing milk of my magical tits"
Oh it's all breastfeeding and herbal remedies while the kiddo is well and happy
Wait until he's screaming the Scandi cottage down with colic or teething pains and see how fast she will be at looking for a Calpol sponsorship.
(I realise I sound anti-breastfeeding in this post: I'm not at all, I'm only anti-Joanne-being-a-sanctimonious-know-it-all-dose)
No you are right! She thinks the breast is the answer to everything. Reminds me of bitty from little Britain 😩 she is a bleeping idiot and needs to stop going on about her method of feeding! It’s totally irrelevant and bleeping boring

Ya that’s what I think too , I bet Adam is one of those hippy types that doesn’t believe in western medicine for pain relief and she of course adopts his personality, she was anti covid vaccine too which look I know we all have different opinions on that but she is a fan of that nut job Ashling O Loughnane so that speaks for itself, why pretend like calpol isn’t good enough when you already gave him his vaccinations , people who pick and choose when it comes to science and medicine like this real annoy me
I remember this! She was liking all the antivax posts 🙄 then she said she was vaccinated 😩 like you couldn’t believe this cunts radio!

Reactions: 11
On a deeper level, it’s obvious she’s overcompensating for not having her magical, mystical earth goddess natural birth by ramming the breastfeeding. It’s not uncommon.
You’ve hit the nail on the head there! An acquaintance of mine had an emergency section with twins, in total contravention of the natural labour she had meticulously planned 🙄 and it really messed her up. She hated that she had lost control so turned into a breastfeeding supremacist. Never had a baby off the boob, freezer full of breast milk, Elvie pump flat out, completely overcompensating! That is exactly what Jojo is doing!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
it’s just like…no one cares how you feed your child 🤷🏻‍♀️
not like she’s got any qualification to advise on lactation support NOR on management of a baby around immunizations
While I’m at it - has she any qualifications at all?

• Haha
We HAVE to use the phrase "her magical tits" in the next thread title. I'm crying here 🤣🤣🤣

Suggestion:
Her designer tatt all counterfeits, she cures all ills with her magical tits

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
it’s just like…no one cares how you feed your child 🤷🏻‍♀️
not like she’s got any qualification to advise on lactation support NOR on management of a baby around immunizations
While I’m at it - has she any qualifications at all?
She was a Montessori teacher, model, best selling author & a few other things before she became a full time milk maid. Of course this is all in her head and in reality she isn’t qualified to make a pot of tea

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She was a Montessori teacher, model, best selling author & a few other things before she became a full time milk maid. Of course this is all in her head and in reality she isn’t qualified to make a pot of tea
Taken from her website
One of Ireland’s well known influencers, Joanne Larby is a best selling author, content creator, podcast host, make-up artist, plus size model and has dabbled in presenting, public speaking and styling. Joanne is also a qualified Montessori teacher, and currently back in college on her degree pathway to becoming an Interior Designer. Joanne is passionate about providing a positive, calming and inspiring social media space.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Taken from her website
One of Ireland’s well known influencers, Joanne Larby is a best selling author, content creator, podcast host, make-up artist, plus size model and has dabbled in presenting, public speaking and styling. Joanne is also a qualified Montessori teacher, and currently back in college on her degree pathway to becoming an Interior Designer. Joanne is passionate about providing a positive, calming and inspiring social media space.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Degree pathway 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 for someone supposedly in her early 30’s she sure has accomplished a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Full time milk maid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm also surprised that she isn't doing reusable nappies, would've been another hill for her to preach from.

I don't believe for a second that she didn't give the baby calpol. What idiot would risk him getting a temperature or at least not address it if he did get one. If they're sick the feeding either bottle or breast in in addition to calpol not instead of.

Reactions: 10
jack of all trades, master of none.
remember when she talked about her background in psychology.....

• Heart
Full time milk maid has me in stitches 🤣🤣

There was also mention of qualifications in child psychology so just wait a few weeks I'm sure we will get a breakdown of Maslow's Hierarchy and Bowlby as a crash course in attachment and child development.

She will only get more preachy and insufferable as time goes on. I despair at the thought 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dunno why she’s so intent on avoiding chemicals, her breastmilk is surely at least 5% Restylane.

• Haha
Just noticed she has in her bio on Instagram "content creator and best selling author" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys come on now, this isn’t any old “liquid gold” this is “liquid gold” straight from the breasts of Joanne Larby Saint and saviour of West Cork, better than modern medicine can ever hope to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's just trolling us now by not putting socks on the child. Surely she puts them on him after she's taken the pics/vids?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just looking at the grid picture of her in the brown dress that has the keys, nappies, boobs caption.

The dress looks impossible to breastfeed in. The neckline is too high to pull down and it doesn't appear to be a nursing dress. She's hardly going to hoist it up! You can't believe anything this one says.

what’s going on with your ear jo? No ear canal? Hope the baby got adams ears.
who on earth edits their EAR
She's extended the hood upwards and rounded it out to cover up her double chin as well.
The ear though? What does she think she has fat ears now is it?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.