Joanne Larby #10 Broad & burly, always looking surly, never takes the Peugeot for a whirly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks old because she’s so frumpy but also because of the damage she’s done to her own skin over the years. Stay away from sun beds lads, unless you like the leather look!

Reactions: 11
If she was pregnant at the start of may the most she can be is 13weeks….
she’s an absolute dose and she is absolutely full of tit! I can’t understand why she’s pretending to feel kicks 🤯 she really isn’t well at all.. and as for her referring to the bump as a “blump” she’s half right as it’s as clear as day it’s a bloated stomach 🙄 she’s so bleeping cringe 🥴 the question boxes too?! Who does she think she is and who the duck is asking a first time mother that is barely out of her first trimester these questions!? It’s all extremely bizarre

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen 'whatkatiehealydid' stories about influencers manifesting ttc a baby, I've a feeling its aim towards Muffy, delighted that she called her on it
Was thinking it’s more aimed towards Denise Phillips 🥴 but ya could be this insufferable witch also… so many doses out there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just remembered she said that she was looking forward to going back to travelling after Covid but now has changed her tune to ‘I travelled in my 20s’. Well done on visiting 2 countries

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We keep forgetting that she filters herself into an entirely different person for every post / story, so in reality none of us knows what she looks like and setting up shop in the arse end of nowhere has taken good care of that too. She’ll no doubt gain the usual baby weight in these next few months and photoshop the crap out of herself to hide that too. She dresses like a golf mum picking up the kids from school though, you’d put her at mid 40s on that alone

Reactions: 12
Do you think?? God. Maybe I'm deluded but I'm 38 in a few weeks and I think she looks AT LEAST my age. I agree with you about her frumpy style though - very ageing.
I find when you get to your 30s there can be a big difference in how women look, a lot of it is genetics. I'm mid 30s and someone thought I was in my mid 20s the other day, but I think that's more because of how I dress and that I hate the sun.😂

Reactions: 1
Don't belive for a 2nd it was so quick to conceive, but not way off, just a bit to make her feel superior. Like maybe they started in January. I just don't think she would ever be truthful

I believe one of two things happened here. Either the pregnancy was an accident and she is claiming it was planned, or she ‘accidentally on purpose’ got pregnant to hold on to Madam. I find it hard to believe that he was desperate to be a dad, isn’t he younger than her?

Reactions: 4
Suggestion:

she is like Sharon Curley up the duff, baby spam baby spam we have had enough!

Reactions: 5
Suggestion:

All it took was a baster, she’s just a waster, photoshops her bump then takes a poll hump.

Reactions: 10
she’s so blatantly racist using the darker skinned emoji. This is NOT okay Joanne. You are a white woman with a tan.

Reactions: 3
What nationality or ethnicity is she claiming to be . Her parents are white Irish or have i missed something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.