Joanne Larby #10 Broad & burly, always looking surly, never takes the Peugeot for a whirly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when we thought
View attachment 695309 Really larby? Pregnancy is a sensitive topic? Your face in those snaps say otherwise, she has no idea and frankly, doesn't care about other people struggles. It might be harsh but that grin across her face absolutely sends me
Thought the exact same. She doesn't have a genuine ounce of compassion in her. Her levels of conceit and obnoxiousness have reached new heights since the pregnancy announcement and I genuinely didn't think that was possible!!

Reactions: 20
she posted the link to vote for her home page for an award...and I went to vote for one of the other blogs. Haven’t a notion how she got nominated, she barely posts anything and when she does it’s half a table lamp in a corner 🙄

the lies are so petty. Her height, her length of relationship... it’s like she never got past the mindset of a preteen who has to show everything off.

• Heart
she posted the link to vote for her home page for an award...and I went to vote for one of the other blogs. Haven’t a notion how she got nominated, she barely posts anything and when she does it’s half a table lamp in a corner 🙄

the lies are so petty. Her height, her length of relationship... it’s like she never got past the mindset of a preteen who has to show everything off.
Thanks for the heads up re that award - little fear of her winning I'd imagine but just in case, I voted for some lady from Belfast with a smiling face and a nice looking house!
That glamour model style headshot of Joanne is quite inappropriate for that competition- her choice or theirs I wonder? Not only does it look nothing like her, but it doesn't strike the right tone whatsoever IMO.

Reactions: 8
I'm assuming the lips are going to come down in size now??
I think (hope) that was the filter.

Thanks for the heads up re that award - little fear of her winning I'd imagine but just in case, I voted for some lady from Belfast with a smiling face and a nice looking house!
That glamour model style headshot of Joanne is quite inappropriate for that competition- her choice or theirs I wonder? Not only does it look nothing like her, but it doesn't strike the right tone whatsoever IMO.
waaa wait I think that might be my friend! I'm off to look!!! Yay you if so!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just seen a post of Leanne Moore fitness who is 6 month pregnant and a tiny wee bump. Granted she’s slim and fit but the over exaggerating as usual is just ridiculous. Howling she’s already done a “bump” photo shoot 😂🙈

Reactions: 9
Is she lying about her age too??????? I refuse to believe that woman is only 34 years old

• Heart
"We live a simple life"
Suuuure, dropping a grand on childish jewellery, designer clothes and accessories, piss off, nothing simple about the life she lives, or portrays st least

Reactions: 21
Hahaha!! State of it compared to the rest of the images!! She 100% submitted that!!

What in the name of gods colour is this woman’s skin? 😭 she looks absolutely radioactive 🥴
The lipstick!

Reactions: 3
What is with these filters she continues to use!!!!! I’ve tried most of them and they make me look like a smooth orange shiny alien, bigger eyes, puffed up lips and tapered in jawline!
Her q&a was quite contradictory!
And I would put money on the reason she mentioned pregnancy being a sensitive topic for some followers was because she read it on here! And saying it with the smuggest grin, as someone mentioned on here, she didn’t mean a word of it!!
Not a mention about it before the q&a… you’d think a TW would have been more appropriate on the cringe b&w announcement instead 🤬

Reactions: 15
Is she lying about her age too??????? I refuse to believe that woman is only 34 years old
I thought she was 35 by now from recollection. But what's in a year I suppose. She doesn't really look much older, it's just the frumpy nature of the clothes and all the fcuking fake tan that's aging her.

Reactions: 3
I thought she was 35 by now from recollection. But what's in a year I suppose. She doesn't really look much older, it's just the frumpy nature of the clothes and all the fcuking fake tan that's aging her.
Do you think?? God. Maybe I'm deluded but I'm 38 in a few weeks and I think she looks AT LEAST my age. I agree with you about her frumpy style though - very ageing.

Reactions: 8
I’m the same age as her but she looks 10 years older than me and that is no joke. It’s definitely the styling

Reactions: 6
I’m blocked 🤣🤣🤣 as someone who doesn’t follow her but views her stories she must have blocked me. I haven’t voted on anything 🤭😅

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I went clicked the link and voted for someone else too. The state of that headshot of her, photoshopped to bits. She definitely doesn’t look anything like that. Absolutely catfished

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Seriously how far gone is she has she actually said how many weeks she is or is it still a guessing game?

Reactions: 1
Seriously how far gone is she has she actually said how many weeks she is or is it still a guessing game?
She says they "were pregnant by the start of May".
I think that's as close as we've got.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.