Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blondeminion15

VIP Member
After watching her stories the only word I can think of to describe them is 'weird.' The story about Adam putting baby grows on his shoulder and patting them - weird. The comment from Adam about her in the egg chair - weird, and also a bit presumptious/arrogant? As if him simply passing that remark will make it happen. If my partner said something like that to me I'd find it patronising. Claiming sea swimming is a pregnancy craving - weird. All in all I find her page very toxic. She's making out that she manifested this pregnancy which is such an insensitive and damaging message to be conveying. Saying she's been growing the baby in privacy? That might be true if she had actually had the baby and then announced it. Based on her announcement reel and content over the last few days it seems she is keeping abosolutely nothing about this pregnancy private. As if I needed the mental picture of her standing in front of Adam every morning in the nip with veiny boobs asking about what looks different?? They seem like the type of couple who call eachother into the loo to look at eachothers bowel movements.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Joanne Larby #11 #gifted a baby from Adam's spunk, now on the beg for free baby junk!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

lalakala

Chatty Member
Ok since babies are literally my job:

-first heartbeat can be detected as early as 5-6 weeks, but there isn’t an actual 4-chamber heart until 8-9 weeks. So Joanne’s timing is off here.
-first baby movements or “quickening” in first time mothers felt at 20 weeks, sometimes 18 weeks of early. Multigravidas can sometimes feel as early as 16 weeks. So Joanne’s timing is off here
-round ligament pain while certainly a real thing is not as common as blogs make it out to be, there are so many changes happening. It tends to show up at the end of the first trimester and can last throughout. If she’s having intense pain she should definitely speak to her doctor.
-baby bumps show up in the second trimester at 16-20 weeks, often much later for first time mothers.
-in the first trimester expected weight gain is 2-4 pounds (for total of 25-35 pounds gained throughout a regular healthy pregnancy, depending on number of babies and genetics etc). More weight gain than this predisposes to gestational diabetes, gestational hypertension, and preterm labour and delivery.

I hate to comment on someone’s weight- but that’s not a regular baby bump. It shouldn’t be showing like it does in her photo typically in the first trimester (again unless it’s not the first pregnancy or if there are multiples, or other health issues). I don’t want other women to be misled. Not showing in the first trimester is what’s expected.

I wish her and the baby health but I also hope this huge responsibility is one she takes seriously and not like a “project” for her “brand”. she’s so misleading and manipulative.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I just find it incredibly cruel when people talk about "manifesting" something like a baby. If that was the case no one would need fertility help or have a sick baby or lose one. They would just "manifest" a better situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Geniegeen

Sorry that baby outfit is awful, here’s the reality while being a new mother is the most wonderful thing it’s also the most hardest thing I have ever done, adapting to a new born is like being hit by a 40 foot truck , I remember giving birth and that night being unable to sleep cos I had a baby and the terror that filled my body was overwhelming, the terror of being now responsible for this tiny life, going home and trying to settle in to your new way of life is challenging to say the least , sleep deprivation, hormones raging, overwhelming feelings of fear for your new child and what type of world they will grow up into, it’s heavy shit, fast forward a couple of weeks, the excitement dies down normal life resumes for the people around you, visits stop and those four walls that you didn’t want to leave a few weeks ago have now become a prison, you crave human adult interaction that doesn’t involve baby talk and the toilet is now your sanctuary, the fancy outfits you thought were cute you now realize are ridiculous and you have a overwhelming urge to write a letter of complaint to these stores to tell them to cop the fuck on because these clothes are ridiculous for a baby, baby grows and onesies are your friend not the buttoned linen Capri pants with buttoned down shirt to match. You still grieve your life before baby , the ease of just popping to the shop has disappeared, a hair dressing appointment forget about it, life revolves around nap and feeding time now. Yes your reward is seeing baby thrive each day but fuck this shit is hard and this idiot unless she plans to hire a nanny has a 40 foot truck heading her way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Geniegeen

The real fun and games start once baby arrives , all the best to them, hope everything is ok with the baby too and is healthy and she finally finds what is missing in her life, I hope living in the west isn’t too isolating for her and that she has a good support network as it will be needed , I have pulled back from her as I find her super triggering in regards to her posts about weight and her endless photo shop and scams she runs , I definitely am calling duces now because even the quick peep I had does not bring out a good version of me , she enrages me and I dont need this twat telling me how she manifested a baby while rubbing her vagina on grass while Adam carried a baby grow and pretended it was on his shoulder , I mean she is fucking nuts

And the standing in front of Adam naked every morning asking what is different with her body , like it’s too personal and intimate and I feel like a voyer. I find this just unbelievable she is a twat living in a make believe world in her head

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lalakala

Chatty Member
thanks to @lalakala for the great new title👍🏻
I’m honoured. I’ll try for a summary of the last thread:

Follower count now in 137k count. Still advertising over 140k on her website though.

Jo’s beast (the car, not the dog) got a break when she got a shiny new Peugeot. Word around West Cork is Madam is still driving the beast. One of the two of them is suspected to be involved in the new Peugeot Ireland Instagram account - which shares stock photos and photos of JoJo only. She can’t stand having the car dirty or dusty so the dog and Adam have to sit on a blanket and she is always bringing it to be cleaned. Some old ghosts of Johos past came to haunt her posts with the car - gimbals is back.

we got to see more zoomed in footage of microwave meals that are thoroughly unappetizing. 3 meals plus snacks yet they’re always going out to eat and buy pastries.

jo is eagerly sharing all her exciting press drops including a bunch of workout gear which we won’t see on her because it’s the wrong size, and a paddle board that Adam and his man bun like to pose on while Jo films him.

she’s been very busy (very busy) especially since her unannounced break from Insta last month - she has family visiting their own home in the same town soon. she must have to change the guest bathroom towels again, the exhaustion of it all.

let’s not forget the dog - storms “cloud puffs” (shedded fur) is now being left for birds nests. Last I checked clouds are made of water not dog hair. Imagine how long she spends getting the dog hair off all her clothes each day? I’d love to see that.

there was also a romantic break for two at a country cottage in west cork with a garden. Wait - isn’t that their home? Why yes, but they needed a break so found a place that hires them for media (Dunowen house) because they weren’t invited anywhere else like all the other influencers. Poor Joey. Good thing the house has so many beds.

in the upcoming episodes of Languishing with Larby - will there be a reunion with Mama Larby? The old setter dog she was so fond of? Will we actually see people sitting on the bile green couch? Will Jo let Adam ever leave west cork? Will they finally get matching haircuts to style their tight buns?
Stay tuned friends ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh can she please just stop with her shit. How are my fellow mamas to be doing? "Bump and I" , "growing a human"... Just give it a rest. We know you are pregnant, great, you've got your congratulations now just cut it out. She really doesn't know a happy medium does she? . When she was the single fitness gym bunny she totally over did it, gym twice a day, showing us her tummy and waist every single morning and evening. Then she was "couples goals" with Paul and a travel expert because she went to dubai and Croatia in the one year...Over killed with that too and it went to shit. Then she was this content nature& adventure lover, the interiors expert, now she's trying to be a mama blogger. She's so obsessive about everything it actually gets to the point of being bonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Elodie74

Thread Suggestion Joanne Larby #11
The Make up fairy is up the pole,
Play it discreet and classy? She will in her hole….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Rooney12

I’m delighted for her that she’s pregnant - I would never begrudge anybody sharing such happy news but the photo would have been enough. There was no need for that video. I’m not someone that normally gets triggered by things online but i started crying when I watched it. I had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago and I would have given anything to have those moments with my family and friends but unfortunately it was a very different phone-call we were making to them. And I get that’s not Joanne’s fault, and again I do not begrudge her her moment (we don’t know her TTC story) and I am happy for her but there’s a time and a place for those videos and sharing such intimate moments to 130k people is not appropriate!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

NoseyMare90

Chatty Member
EVERY MORNING I GREETED THE TOILET BOWL TO VOMIT THINKING THANK YOU UNIVERSE FOR THIS BLESSING. Strap in guys this is going to be gold. Holy fuck she doesn’t disappoint. She is too busy soaking up the moment but also sharing the reposts cos she has never had engagement like it 🤣🤣🤣

Give me Rosemary Macabe every day of the week. She is so honest about what pregnancy really is like, not this absolute PR machine mouth that Joanne wraps around everything.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Jellybb

VIP Member
Oh god 😂you would forget half the shit this one has done and Shamelessy risen from, anyone else would let the ground swallow them up with embarrassment and close their social media accounts, not this one though.
How could we ever forget this fraud?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Jellybb

VIP Member
I know this is as petty as fuck but I HATE when women say “WE are pregnant” 🥴
Fuck off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
In her head though she thinks it comes across as really cute and romantic and the really crazy part is.... Some of it is totally made up. Even if she's say 4months gone, there's still no way the egg chair story adds up. She got that chair mid April,the chair she used to sit in imagining rubbing her pregnant belly and Adam looking out his office window saying one day you will hold our baby in your arms. Spring felt like the right time, I was calm, surrounded by nature, I mean what a load of pony. And I agree, walking around with a babygro patting an imaginary bum is absolutely crazy town. The 2 of them are away with the fairies.

Reactions: 35
There's something about that story that doesn't add up. Hardly surprising though is it for her to make up fairytale in her head. She looks about 5 months pregnant at least, she's definitely in the 2nd trimester. She got that egg chair in April/may. She was 100% definitely pregnant when she got it so what's with the story "Adam looked out his office window at me swinging in the chair and said one day you will sit in that chair with our baby in your arms". Like who even fucking talks like that. It sounds like kids playing mammies and daddies. It's so bizarre. She should have shared her already oversharing reel yesterday and left it at that. It's just ridiculous now already.

Reactions: 34