Joanne Larby #10 Broad & burly, always looking surly, never takes the Peugeot for a whirly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What nationality or ethnicity is she claiming to be . Her parents are white Irish or have i missed something
I’m pretty sure that she alluded to her real father not being white but it turned out to be lies! Does anyone else remember this?

Reactions: 14
Is she lying about her age too??????? I refuse to believe that woman is only 34 years old
I thought the exact same thing tbh. I remember a few years back when shr announced that she'd passed her driving test and told us she was late learning to drive and was in her 30's.... Hmmm

I first started following her back on snapchat when she was the makeup fairy😬😅🤣

Reactions: 3
I believe one of two things happened here. Either the pregnancy was an accident and she is claiming it was planned, or she ‘accidentally on purpose’ got pregnant to hold on to Madam. I find it hard to believe that he was desperate to be a dad, isn’t he younger than her?
It's kind of tricky when you're in your 30s with a younger guy because you have to have the whole "what's your stance on kids" conversation very early on if it's at all serious. If he wanted kids - even if she was on the fence about it - then he didn't have the luxury of waiting a few extra years. So you have a scenario of him maybe thinking "yep I want kids for sure, someday", meeting her in her 30s which changes "someday" to a lot sooner.

Reactions: 1
Oh my God whyyyyyyy do we need to see her under boob when she’s showing the “bump”?!?
Also that is NOT a baby bump it’s literally just her stomach and it looks a lot smaller than it did when she was half naked in a field.

Reactions: 11
Oh my God whyyyyyyy do we need to see her under boob when she’s showing the “bump”?!?
Also that is NOT a baby bump it’s literally just her stomach and it looks a lot smaller than it did when she was half naked in a field.
Who does she actually think wants to see that?! Put your bleeping gut and tits away of gods sake.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m pretty sure that she alluded to her real father not being white but it turned out to be lies! Does anyone else remember this?
Yes she always hinted that he was of a different race and she didn't know him. Muffy does infact know him and he is very much white irish, she also demanded he buy her a flat and cut him off when he didn't.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes she always hinted that he was of a different race and she didn't know him. Muffy does infact know him and he is very much white irish, she also demanded he buy her a flat and cut him off when he didn't.
Ya lol just found the screenshots from a comment her half brother left on her since deleted Father’s Day post few years back

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Ya lol just found the screenshots from a comment her half brother left on her since deleted Father’s Day post few years back
Oh she is some weapon!! She has Daddy issues and you can see this from her previous relationships. I said it before but I worked with her ex years ago also called Adam and the dynamic of the relationship was odd!!!

Reactions: 6
Who is she kidding thinking they’re kicks, hun you just need a fart from all that bloat

Reactions: 9
seems like this pregnancy might the thing that finally sees Joanne accept her body.
she’s accepting the bumpy belly - I doubt that’s all her uterus (and her 13 week “blump” is bigger than Terries 6 month bump) but it’s the first time she’s been comfortable enough to show any part of her body besides her face.

weird to make things up about milestones. I’m sure she’ll be one to say her kid rolled early or developed handedness early etc... (that’s actually not benign and can signify cerebral palsy among other things).

Reactions: 1
seems like this pregnancy might the thing that finally sees Joanne accept her body.
she’s accepting the bumpy belly - I doubt that’s all her uterus (and her 13 week “blump” is bigger than Terries 6 month bump) but it’s the first time she’s been comfortable enough to show any part of her body besides her face.

weird to make things up about milestones. I’m sure she’ll be one to say her kid rolled early or developed handedness early etc... (that’s actually not benign and can signify cerebral palsy among other things).
No one wants to see her big fat belly - just in appropriate oversharing attention seeking shite 😂 she’s a dangerous weapon god help Adam if he decides to end things , she would use that child as ammunition (prob like what her half brother said about her and her mother) .
let’s never forget the lies she told about her ex boyfriend trying to make out he hit her . Absolute phyco

Reactions: 8
🤣 at him saying “ringing the house phone”, I haven’t heard someone say it in ages.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She hinted she was mixed race bc her birth father was black
Turned out to be a crock of tit

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So her "bump" is harder now. Give me streeeeength. Your bump doesn't get hard till well into the 3rd trimester...there is no baby to fill your belly out yet it's tiny. Next she will say she saw her belly moving.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.