Joanne Cronin #9 If so much utter comes from her “soul”, is it any wonder she’s still on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And all this wisdom passed on to us while Mammy has the underwear drying in the background.
Magnate, vibrate, hydrate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where is this place "Quark" she has returned to from her enlightening travelling*?

*Drinking from a fishbowl on the strip and apparently getting some new sunglasses from the market.

Reactions: 3
Why is she speaking like some kind of pervert in her videos😂 SELF LOVE her arse.

It’s very apparent when she’s speaking that she doesn’t even know what garbage is going to come out of her mouth next😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Congratulations and good luck to Joanne on her new business, wishing her and prospective clients all the best.
To offer life advice one must first have a life and not a string of chaotic interactions grasshopper..
#lightworkers #donotexist #Joannescam #businesstake4

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually watched her last Reel properly and she looked on the verge of tears I thought.

Reactions: 2
I actually watched her last Reel properly and she looked on the verge of tears I thought.
Yeah, noticed this a few times, but I think it's manipulation. She does an odd gasp thing too and if you're into non verbals there's quite a few that look a lot like deception.

Reactions: 2
Does she still have her regular page? Tried searching her name but nothing came up..

Reactions: 1
Only the usual motivational videos, they're so dull I can't get through 30 seconds of one.
I was blocked from her main page. But i can see her "inspirational" page. 😅 God, hard work 😂😂 she wouldn't know hard work if it hit her and turned her upside down. She's still delusional as duck i see 🙈

Reactions: 1