Joanne Cronin #9 If so much utter comes from her “soul”, is it any wonder she’s still on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh she has fully disappeared, no post for a week
Maybe she's realised that nobody cares about the new-age mumbo jumbo shite, I mean it's great that she is blissfully happy on her journey and is growing so much and loving herself, for the viewer however it's painfully boring content.
Her last few videos have only been "liked" by the filtersbyjojo page (so, er liked by Joanne herself), and very few likes on her recent vids, it seems there is simply no audience willing to hear her droning on again and again about the same topic.

Reactions: 3
She could be admitted to hospital for all we know, hopefully in fairness, if she’s having manic episodes.

Nope, she's back.

And has the nerve to be "coaching" about relationships!

The video of all the graduates throwing their hats in the air & Joanne getting clocked in the head by one of them. Classic JoJo.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The video of all the graduates throwing their hats in the air & Joanne getting clocked in the head by one of them. Classic JoJo.
That has made my evening.

Looking forward to seeing her soul led business

• Haha
For anyone who hasn’t seen it….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Admittedly, I’m several cocktails in, but I can’t see that the cap hit her head at all.

More attention-seeking?

Admittedly, I’m several cocktails in, but I can’t see that the cap hit her head at all.

More attention-seeking?
It’s not her own that bops her, someone else’s flies down just after and knocks her on the side of her head. Is the roar legit or added for comedic effect?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

More attention-seeking?
She struggles to remember how to walk when a camera's pointed at her, I can't see her convincingly act being hit over the head with a mortar board.

I just wanted to save the post that is going to make me a VIP for the lovely Joanne, even if I can't even be bothered to watch her posts anymore.

I remember fondly when she was fun, the dances, the tanning, the terrible shoes *sigh*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
All I want for Christmas is Joanne dancing round her tree in a nice frock and ballet pumps.

• Haha
Reactions: 12