Joanne Cronin #9 If so much utter comes from her โ€œsoulโ€, is it any wonder sheโ€™s still on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nose piercing, why have I never noticed that before?
Reel about travelling alone - she literally tagged pictures of a girl that she is quite often out with? Hardly solo travel.
Today's offering - every mornings she sits in the garden and listens to whispers, maybe her Mammy should record herself whispering "Get off your arse and get a job you lazy wee scruff" over and over and play it out the window to her.
Sitting jabbering away to herself at the airport on the way back from The Dam, telling people to put their hands on their heart and just breathe .... I'm sure folk thought she was still coming down from some of the local produce ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here i am... Still blocked! Can only see her spark page ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… ffs ๐Ÿ˜‚
The other page is gone.

Is she hearing voices whilst reclining against Mammy's pebble dash wall? It's probably Mammy asking her to get inside, to stop embarrassing her in front of the neighbours and to come and tidy her room.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jo Cro classics ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jaysus, I thought the HSM one was lost forever!! That's a classic. I think that was the first time I saw her and at the time I didn't know anything about her and I thought it was a parody ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Some moves she has though.
Have to say, the brown hair is so much better than the frazzled blonde she has now.

Reactions: 6
I'll never forget ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
No offence to people on the spectrum, but is she on the spectrum? Not saying it's a bad thing before ye eat me alive, but there is definitely something up. What age was she here in the videos? 28/29?
She has said more than once that she's not on the spectrum, but who knows.

Reactions: 2
Is she still on Instagram? I'm obviously still blocked ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ wonder what she is or isn't up to these days.? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1