Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Where is this place "Quark" she has returned to from her enlightening travelling*?

*Drinking from a fishbowl on the strip and apparently getting some new sunglasses from the market.

Reactions: 3

Boobees91

I wanted to cheer myself up and have a look at her tiktoks but she seems to have her deleted her account there too? And her divine dribble page hasn't been updated in nearly a week. I had a look to see if she was in any of the recent outings with the sunrise social club in Cork but nothing. It was probably the one thing she could have done that would actually benefit her which is a shame. No doubt she's ruined it for herself there aswell and thinks she's too good for it now as shes too busy getting off on crystals and vibrating.

At a push.. do you think its another family intervention or better yet... shes been sectioned?!
Either way she'll be back, she loves the attention too much.

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
What exactly has the universe given her? "if you treat yourself correctly, the universe gives you back 10 fold" what on earth nonsense is she spouting? Full on jibberish coming out

PastryPolly

Ooh she has fully disappeared, no post for a week
Maybe she's realised that nobody cares about the new-age mumbo jumbo shite, I mean it's great that she is blissfully happy on her journey and is growing so much and loving herself, for the viewer however it's painfully boring content.
Her last few videos have only been "liked" by the filtersbyjojo page (so, er liked by Joanne herself), and very few likes on her recent vids, it seems there is simply no audience willing to hear her droning on again and again about the same topic.

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Admittedly, I’m several cocktails in, but I can’t see that the cap hit her head at all.

More attention-seeking?

Erikafei

Does she have a script or does she just make it all up as she goes along?
Didn't someone say earlier it sounds like shes getting scripts from chat gpt :ROFLMAO: i'd say its that and now shes regurgitating the same meaningless shite over and over

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Does she think she's helping people or what? Anyways, can't wait for this phase of JoJo to be over.
JoJo has no intention of helping anyone, ever.

All she wants is social media fame through her purchased blue tick and high follower count. I know a good few people who follow her and they all do it for a laugh- they think she’s an idiot.

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Convinced she’s getting this shit from online and just regurgitating what she sees without any understanding. I’d pay to read her master degree assignments. I can just imagine what is being written
The snippet she put up of her latest essay yesterday was 5.5 lines. She used the word sustainable/sustainability 5 times. I pray for the professionals that have to read her work.

BigMavis

VIP Member
She looks really unhappy in the latest story, is this the crash?
Think so. She's telling people to do things on their own like go for dinner, the spa and cinema. People can do these things on their own of course but they're quite social aspects of life.

LostScot82

Chatty Member
I think her Ma + Pa have shipped her off to have a long hard think, and a detox from 'The Universe' ..... which if that's true then that will be the second intervention this year and its only Autumn. JoCro V3.0 coming soon

BigMavis

VIP Member
Feck me the animals kept in captivity in Fota have inspired Joanne to give a lecture on soul awakening and freedom from 3D lives. They're no different to Einstein here, I can see the similarities myself to be fair. It's a lot of words to say I'm jobless and will remain so.