Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
If someone gets a chance can they screen record Jo Cro singing so it never gets deleted 🙈

Reactions: 2

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Can someone please put up screenshots as I'm blocked 🤦🥴😅 there's supposed to be a full moon out tonight. Wonder is JoJo howling up at it 😅😅

• Haha

Curragha79

I’d like just 10% of her confidence - maybe I shouldn’t contact her for some life coaching 😂. The Instagram is still there under Divinesparkcreation and Filtersbyjojo. Can’t see any other one for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Can we do a whip around to buy her new pj ends she’s used the same ones for the last 4 videos , they must stink at this stage, or else have holes in the seams!

• Sick

petal1

VIP Member
I'll never forget 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
No offence to people on the spectrum, but is she on the spectrum? Not saying it's a bad thing before ye eat me alive, but there is definitely something up. What age was she here in the videos? 28/29?
She has said more than once that she's not on the spectrum, but who knows.

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Well that singing just cheered me up 😂 I'm surprised she didn't sing a Sinead O'Connor song though. That would have been class 😂 thanks for keeping me updated.

BigMavis

VIP Member
It's the scolding tone for me. I've tried to summarise a few of her talks now but its actually pointless as she makes very little sense. In this one she's talking about ignoring the hurt someone has caused, her solution is not communicating, taking ownership of the hurt by blaming ourselves and this changes patterns meaning you're no longer stuck.
Just no. I think Joanne has probably been in therapy and they've had a look at her behavioural patterns and triggers. She's probably been told to avoid lashing out. Unfortunately I think she may still be doing exactly that and is using that divine page to do so.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Theres something deeply troubling about someone who acknowledges their manipulative characteristic and continues to use that behaviour. I cried last night, sniff, I gave myself a hug, sniff.
I feel a bit stupid for getting sacked in, she managed to manipulate me into believing shes going through stuff. Is she or is she just Internetting with intent.

Bonbon76

VIP Member
She follow Megan Rose Lane, now Megan is on a similar vein but also a million miles away. She shows humour, she really comes across as though she knows what she's talking about. If I was paying anyone to be part of their moon wolf circle, or whatever whatever fuck it is, it wouldn't be Joanne.

• Haha

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Totally, what a complete personality transplant.

Does she really think people will pay for her advice?
She has either read in here or someone has told her that she can't just spout the advice without saying how it's happened in her own life and using examples and experiences but all she has spoken about so far is her social media and how she deleted it.
So many videos on seizing the day, manifesting, letting the universe give you what you deserve yet not a single example of what it's given her, how she siezed that random day in July that we will never ever see again when the moon was in Pluto or Leo she couldn't actually decide. She has yet to address to any poor unsuspecting new followers that stumble across her that these videos are filmed in her parents house, she has no job, no relationships, very few friendships and absolutely no clue about anything

BigMavis

VIP Member
Oh what's this? The *checks notes* woman with no ego who preaches about soul has a video on her divine spark page with an audience whooping and applauding her singing.

• Haha