Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nose piercing, why have I never noticed that before?
Reel about travelling alone - she literally tagged pictures of a girl that she is quite often out with? Hardly solo travel.
Today's offering - every mornings she sits in the garden and listens to whispers, maybe her Mammy should record herself whispering "Get off your arse and get a job you lazy wee scruff" over and over and play it out the window to her.
Sitting jabbering away to herself at the airport on the way back from The Dam, telling people to put their hands on their heart and just breathe .... I'm sure folk thought she was still coming down from some of the local produce 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Whenever I’m a bit down I think about that post where Joanne pulled a weed from her garden and posed with it 👍🏻😂
It's the dancing out her back to high school musical that does it for me 😁😁 but she deleted it and I can't find it anywhere 😭😅😅😅😅

• Haha

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Try it. Try it. Try it.
Try what?
External validation is healthy and necessary. Most of us have that in our lives from the roles we play.
Her fundamental issue is unrealistic expectations and seeking external validation for skills and talents she does not have.
This notion she has about her parents failing her and not teaching her basic life skills is so tired. I think they've probably done their best. Clearly she's had a mountain of therapy that she hasn't the intellect to engage with and various friends who have also tried to guide her. She's not interested she wants to dominate others instead of listening and learning.
Good luck to her living inside her own head in her own world on her own, but I'm not surprised it's come to this because everyone is disposable to her.
She reckons external validation is "assignments we did in school to asking for love from our parents"

The assignments we did in school isn't external validation, it's education?

Asking for love from our parents??? I've never asked for love from my parents?

The more JoJo talks the more she shows what a twisted upbringing she has had OR what she has interpreted it as being?

That girl needs to receive therapy not to try to be a therapist!

BigMavis

VIP Member
She's active on her YouTube channel. I think she's avoiding insta because someone asked her about her path and how she trained to be a soul coach.
For a woman who doesn't require external validation she fairly shit the bed when she detected anything other than that. I guess she just gets off on berating people for having lives, she's advising them to walk away from their family, friends and jobs and live a very lonely existence where they love only themselves.

LostScot82

Chatty Member
She's fast approaching another crash and dive into oblivion where she goes MIA on insta, only to surface 6 months later in a manic phase and a new career idea and new insta page that gets dumped into Joanne's Folder of Great Ideas never to be heard of again.

What happened to the women's circle? Or that dope Sarah Jane Pickering that brainwashed her into thinking she could move to Dubai and date a F1 driver?
A year ago today ....

Attachments

• Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
Yip. I think a lot of us have got her all wrong. The lack of self awareness is possibly not what's going on at all. She just doesn't like her reality.
There has to be awareness when she lies and uses subjects to deflect and excuse who she is, which is quite sad. You'd think she would be excited for change, completing her masters, job prospects and a whole new chapter of her life instead shes telling others they're stuck, afraid of change and letting them know they can fix themselves by not planning anything.

BigMavis

VIP Member
No doubt licking her wounds even though external chatter doesn't matter and its all about going deep within. This latest quest is no different to the Sandy from Grease behaviour, she sees something that isn't there, takes herself very seriously and goes hard for likes. The man who made the above video probably showed more kindness towards her than shes ever afforded anyone else.
It's not everyone else's fault.

Reactions: 4

BigMavis

VIP Member
When she talks about you having it all, its all coming to you.....you is her isn't it?

BigMavis

VIP Member
These people are missing out. I presume she's building up to the high-school musical big dance number. Nobody does interpretive dance like JoJo.
Take the floor Joanne 👏👏👏👏

• Haha

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
So she’s been saying away from success. That definitely explains why she’s such a total failure.

I feel like starting a Go Fund Me for a tube of Zovirax- the only achievement she’s ever had is growing the world’s biggest coldsore.