Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bonbon76

VIP Member
U got there ahead of me 🤣 favourite night of the wk, did she upload last wks song I missed it
I think she went out with the one she latched on to from her holiday instead. She let us all down. She let herself down. She let all of her loyal fans down.

Reactions: 3

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Can we do a whip around to buy her new pj ends she’s used the same ones for the last 4 videos , they must stink at this stage, or else have holes in the seams!
She does this all the time, picks a hoody and jammy bottoms and wears them to death, then moves on to the next set. The Westlife hoody has come around again in rotation i see ....

Reactions: 2

BigMavis

VIP Member
I actually watched her last Reel properly and she looked on the verge of tears I thought.
Yeah, noticed this a few times, but I think it's manipulation. She does an odd gasp thing too and if you're into non verbals there's quite a few that look a lot like deception.

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Here i am... Still blocked! Can only see her spark page 😅😅 ffs 😂
The other page is gone.

Is she hearing voices whilst reclining against Mammy's pebble dash wall? It's probably Mammy asking her to get inside, to stop embarrassing her in front of the neighbours and to come and tidy her room.

• Haha

petal1

VIP Member
They're huge aren't they? I'd say that could be why she disappeared off camera for a week or so recently.

I’d like just 10% of her confidence - maybe I shouldn’t contact her for some life coaching 😂. The Instagram is still there under Divinesparkcreation and Filtersbyjojo. Can’t see any other one for her 🤷🏻‍♀️
She also has joannemcroninofficial

Her tik tok is amazing, if you just start at the top and flick down after "stay to the end of this video" the lipstick itself is mesmerising, especially the hot pink on the teeth

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Here i am missing everything 😭 is she gone off insta? What's going on? I'm lost... Not as lost as JoJo seems to be though 😳

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I wanted to cheer myself up and have a look at her tiktoks but she seems to have her deleted her account there too? And her divine dribble page hasn't been updated in nearly a week. I had a look to see if she was in any of the recent outings with the sunrise social club in Cork but nothing. It was probably the one thing she could have done that would actually benefit her which is a shame. No doubt she's ruined it for herself there aswell and thinks she's too good for it now as shes too busy getting off on crystals and vibrating.

At a push.. do you think its another family intervention or better yet... shes been sectioned?!
Either way she'll be back, she loves the attention too much.
It’s Monday so if she doesn’t appear at Monday night karaoke we know something’s going down!! 😂

LostScot82

Chatty Member
The retrograde. What ? Is Mercury in Virgo or Leo? She can't decide. Her videos are absolute nonsense.
She asks if we are going to sieze the opportunity when the universe comes knocking or just ignore it and never get the chance again... yet doesn't actually tell us what big plans she has for the day, or what she accomplished

Bonbon76

VIP Member
I actually watched her last Reel properly and she looked on the verge of tears I thought.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I hope none of you are bin-ip-ulating any situations for your own benefit.
If the weeins want Nutella and toast for supper don't be letting on you've run out just so you can have the full jar with some rich tea biscuits.

• Haha