Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petal1

VIP Member
Wonder how long soul coach Jojo will last?! Sustainable fashion range CEO Jojo was over before it even started so wonder how long this phase will last, and what she'll move onto next. I'm giving it maybe 2 months.

Reactions: 4

BigMavis

VIP Member
But thats the thing, when therapy doesn't work people explore other options and some people flourish using mindfulness and meditation. In fact many medical practitioners recommend it.
It's the usual story here, poor engagement and immediately Joanne thinks she can larp as the person in the role who is trying to help her.
Essentially I think that's the issue here, she has a need to feel important, dominant even and it leads to brick walls.
At this point I think meds would at least take the edge off, I dont know what the situation is with MH in her area, I know we're swamped but in the olden days Joanne would be going in for a wee rest.

BigMavis

VIP Member
It's great to see her in this happy place. She has everything together now, it's great. I'm learning so much. You guys doing alright yeah? Cool.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Here i am missing everything 😭 is she gone off insta? What's going on? I'm lost... Not as lost as JoJo seems to be though 😳
She deleted her original insta and singing YouTube channel, apparently she was obsessed and using those channels to manipulate.
She isn't that person anymore and has a new insta and YouTube which reflect her true self...which is a soul coach.

• Wow

Spanxy

The video of all the graduates throwing their hats in the air & Joanne getting clocked in the head by one of them. Classic JoJo.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
More vague posting. The irony of all of this is anyone with an interest in this topic would probably avoid Joanne. Why? Because she's cherry picking things to suit her agenda, using the subject to make herself appear enlightened and everyone else is inferior to her. That's the very antithesis of soul.
Soul is love, it is not selfishness.
To use one of the technical terms herself seems to understand, she appears to be a low frequency/vibration individual. It's actually kinda scary and honestly if she believes in any of this (I don't think she does) she's leaving herself wide open to psychic attacks. She's an expert though, I'm sure she's read more books than I have and isn't just pulling sound bites from the Internet.

Reactions: 3

LostScot82

Chatty Member
So basically she doesn't mind having no friends she is just sitting at home, alone all day "vibrating" and waiting for new friends to arrive ....

---
So basically she doesn't mind having no friends she is just sitting at home, alone all day "vibrating" and waiting for new friends to arrive ....

Quoting myself but -

Two videos on the same subject, quite telling

petal1

VIP Member
Has she had the lips redone? They look huge and she has the top lip shelf going on. I noticed straight away, and someone asked in the comments too, but she denied it. Just Carmex, apparently!

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Does she think she's helping people or what? Anyways, can't wait for this phase of JoJo to be over.
She will get bored very soon, she has next to no followers on divine sparks and no interaction on her posts, she is just treading water until the next fixation ........