Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petal1

VIP Member
Jaysus, I thought the HSM one was lost forever!! That's a classic. I think that was the first time I saw her and at the time I didn't know anything about her and I thought it was a parody 😳. Some moves she has though.
Have to say, the brown hair is so much better than the frazzled blonde she has now.

Reactions: 6

BigMavis

VIP Member
Is there a royal WE happening, I think there might be.
"WE" were chosen by the universe.
"WE" were chosen to be a shining light.
"We" were here to have a tough childhood.
"WE" were chosen to be the wayshowers.
All of these things indicate Joanne has been specially chosen for important work on earth much much more important than having a 9 to 5 but remember she also has no ego because she's just soul. But here she is on social media seeking approval, expecting a crowd of people in a bar to applaud her talented voice, dressing up daily for her 6pm fashion show and talking about herself non stop throughout the day. I would have expected someone who's had this sort of epiphany to have abandoned their misguided attempts at fame but she's just the same asshole in the very same place, situation and clothes with a new script.

• Haha

Erinslife

Chatty Member
Fuck me…several months away from Jojo and I return to find that not only has the Westlife jumper not been incinerated yet, but she’s now encouraging people to slip through magic portals in their spare time.
Is she charging for these services, or how does one go about boarding Joanne’s next chartered spaceship to the Lion’s Gate Portal?

• Haha
  • Heart

LostScot82

Chatty Member
The latest videos with the fake voice and "thanks for being here" are really quite unsettling.

• Haha

Kitty kat 20

When she says " I want for nothing" Ah yea you do how about counselling and a bloody job for a start.

And the smile has to be the most forced thing I've ever seen 😂

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Come back twirling, terrible eyeliner, purple blanket, clunky transitions, half-baked tanning tutorials, dodgy fashion, Man City loving JoJo.
It was Man United! But yes, back when she loved F1 and the tennis and Wimbledon..... spinning around like Mr Bean ❤

• Haha

Bonbon76

VIP Member
So she’s been saying away from success. That definitely explains why she’s such a total failure.

I feel like starting a Go Fund Me for a tube of Zovirax- the only achievement she’s ever had is growing the world’s biggest coldsore.
She doesn't need Zovirax! Just waft some incense over her and then rub a crystal on her big toe. Amber should do it. Be sure to then journal it and by morning it will be gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Havinagawk

Didn't someone say earlier it sounds like shes getting scripts from chat gpt :ROFLMAO: i'd say its that and now shes regurgitating the same meaningless shite over and over
She used it for the podcast I'm sure. Not this rubbish though! Chat gpt couldn't be ross incoherent! I think she's parroting the same site off one of the new insta shite ones that she's followed recently!
Her comprehension is really poor isn't it? When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, does not mean celebrate all of life's wins. Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, that's primary school level of understanding! And what wins? What success have you had to celebrate?
Be one with the universe but stand out and don't blend in! I love the way she has now appointed herself spokesperson for all women!

• Haha

Erinslife

Chatty Member
Why is she speaking like some kind of pervert in her videos😂 SELF LOVE her arse.

It’s very apparent when she’s speaking that she doesn’t even know what garbage is going to come out of her mouth next😂

• Haha

Spanxy

Is she still on Instagram? I'm obviously still blocked 😂🙈 wonder what she is or isn't up to these days.? 😂
She runs Divine Sparks Creations now - little videos every few days where the captions are written by AI and are nothing to do with what she actually talks about in the video.

• Haha