Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her divine sparks page is just mental, pure psychobabble nonsense. She talks about how we should all get off the 9-5 "hamster wheel" (I think she means rat race?)

Joanne my dear, I'd love to take your advice and get off the "hamster wheel" and spend my days idle, naval gazing and chatting pure shite about the universe and moons and stars but unfortunately for me, I have to WORK full time to pay my bills and support myself.
I guess the universe has decided I should be a grown up and a contributing member of society, how convenient that it's telling you the opposite.
Why can't you just admit that you're unemployable, that you are incapable of working a real job, in the real world, rather than arrogantly proclaiming that you're bigger than the mere "hamster wheel" and your "shining your light" into the world is really going to make a difference, to anyone?

It's an insult to those of us that are working hard just to have a big chunk of our wages taken to pay for the likes of you, to take yourself off to the beach and pontificate on how we should be living our best lives, while we work.
Get stuffed you entitled leech.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her divine sparks page is just mental, pure psychobabble nonsense. She talks about how we should all get off the 9-5 "hamster wheel" (I think she means rat race?)

Joanne my dear, I'd love to take your advice and get off the "hamster wheel" and spend my days idle, naval gazing and chatting pure shite about the universe and moons and stars but unfortunately for me, I have to WORK full time to pay my bills and support myself.
I guess the universe has decided I should be a grown up and a contributing member of society, how convenient that it's telling you the opposite.
Why can't you just admit that you're unemployable, that you are incapable of working a real job, in the real world, rather than arrogantly proclaiming that you're bigger than the mere "hamster wheel" and your "shining your light" into the world is really going to make a difference, to anyone?

It's an insult to those of us that are working hard just to have a big chunk of our wages taken to pay for the likes of you, to take yourself off to the beach and pontificate on how we should be living our best lives, while we work.
Get stuffed you entitled leech.
Exactly πŸ’― totally agree with you. It's terrible! I'm here on my break now, I'm in since 7 , up at 530, while she's probably still in bed πŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Exactly πŸ’― totally agree with you. It's terrible! I'm here on my break now, I'm in since 7 , up at 530, while she's probably still in bed πŸ™„
Same, I'm on the go from 7am every day, it's usually 9.30/10pm at night before I've a minute to myself to contemplate the universe and work on being the best version of myself 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same, I'm on the go from 7am every day, it's usually 9.30/10pm at night before I've a minute to myself to contemplate the universe and work on being the best version of myself 🀣
Unfortunately we all can’t be freeloaders I’ve been in work since 11 and here until 1am tonight! Someone has to keep the tax man in operation

Reactions: 4
To all you workers have you tried shining your light out to the world? Apparently it works.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No Joanne, I can’t β€˜get rid of’ the job I hate because I need money to pay bills and be an adult (unlike your good holier than thou self) - it is not because of my self confidence. She’s as daft as a brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What on gods green earth is she talking about? People should just up and quit their jobs if they dont like them?

Joanne, you do realise that everyone is working so they can afford rent/mortgage, food, heat, clothes and to live. We don't all live at home with our parents like an overgrown sulky teenager with no outgoings and getting a dole payment each week for doing sweet duck all. What planet are you on, seriously? And if we all quit our jobs who will pay for your dole money so YOU can sit on your hole?

By the way, I love my job and full life, I would never, ever give it up so I could be unemployed like Joanne, sitting at home in sweats in the middle of the day, a pathetic existence.
Joanne, working a job gives you independence, self confidence, a purpose, a social outlet, all things that you desperately, desperately need if you are going to pull yourself out of this unhealthy pit you are in. You should try it sometime.

Reactions: 14
She made a whoopsie during that one. Getting rid of the job you don't have then changed it to job you don't like πŸ˜‚
She has no idea how she's coming across and I don't think she's capable of feeling embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There were two comments on the reel about leaving a job you don’t like that she’s deleted. Both saying pretty much the same thing- most people have mortgages and bills to pay.

Looks like it hit a nerve.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what has changed in JoJos world that has made her so happy. I see the same person, saying much the same things, still acting the moose on reels, and oh my god the reels are as bad as ever. Yesterday's door frame thing was absolutely terrifying, the spooky head on her would scare rats out of a ditch. I'm just wondering if anyone gets the change in circs cos I'm not.
It's always the same, I was insert negative emotions: filled with rage, I wanted to hurt others, insecure, jealous etc etc....now I'm perfect.
Theres also a huge difference in confidence and over confidence, one is full of smugness one is not.
After the job video shes come back with a covert haters gonna hate thing, doesn't sound like someone who doesn't care about opinions.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what has changed in JoJos world that has made her so happy. I see the same person, saying much the same things, still acting the moose on reels, and oh my god the reels are as bad as ever. Yesterday's door frame thing was absolutely terrifying, the spooky head on her would scare rats out of a ditch. I'm just wondering if anyone gets the change in circs cos I'm not.
It's always the same, I was insert negative emotions: filled with rage, I wanted to hurt others, insecure, jealous etc etc....now I'm perfect.
Theres also a huge difference in confidence and over confidence, one is full of smugness one is not.
After the job video shes come back with a covert haters gonna hate thing, doesn't sound like someone who doesn't care about opinions.
I feel like she gets obsessed with things and believes her own lies 100%. She's probably bought into all of this "universe" crap to justify why she won't work a job she hates etc. If she keeps repeating the same BS she thinks it's real possibly? It's crazy.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.