Joanne Cronin #8 Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore, Joanne's tanning routine is a farce...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he likes colouring in ....

So Friday nights crew looked like a genuine night out but Saturdays was to the same area as the night before and the people she tagged in the picture are the most recent people she followed ? Do we think she just went back there again the next night on the off chance of finding some friends after a relatively successful / good night out on Friday? Also a slide saying she is stalking that band .... I don't think she is joking, watch out band!

Noticed in one of her Divine Spark reels when she clutched her shoulder in that really annoying way she does that her nails aren't done anymore. She used to love going and getting them done - every 6 weeks when they were like grown out claws.... but still. Westflife hoody binned, Man Utd binned .....

Reactions: 6
Boundaries eh? Great to have those. The thing is :unsure: does this chat not sound a little aggressive almost like a fortress? I'd like her to provide examples rather than buzz words. Where are the boundaries in crashing other peoples nights out or bombing on a weekly basis at karaoke? What would happen if those kind polite and patient people exercised their own right to boundaries?
If she wants to be a lone wolf cool beans but I see her continually latching on to strangers.

Reactions: 8
I’m actually genuinely worried about her, I know she’s putting herself out there, it’s just why aren’t any of her friends telling her she needs to stop doing the posts on her new pages for her own sake if anything else

Reactions: 1
I’m actually genuinely worried about her, I know she’s putting herself out there, it’s just why aren’t any of her friends telling her she needs to stop doing the posts on her new pages for her own sake if anything else
Because any "friends" she goes on about are obviously not real friends.

I just watched a reel from her divine mumbo jumbo page and she is still on about school.
Girl you left that place 13 years ago LET IT GO!
This is why she hasn't grown up or moved on cuz she's stuck in 18 year old Joanne

I have watched her outfit Reel so many times! Has she used a phone before? Has she heard the song before? Has she lip synced before? Has she walked before?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see Joanne has taken ownership of not running a brush through her hair today.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know or understand what she's talking about? Anyone?
If something fell on her head it wouldn't matter.
It would matter if she thought about it because that's the future.
It would matter if she thought she should have moved to avoid the falling object hitting her because that's the past.
It would matter if she thought about it hurting her because that again would be the future.
Joanne ffs like. Something falling on your head is probably going to hurt at the exact time it happens that would be what people call the present. Which you seem to be obsessed with living in right now, trusting the universe to protect you from falling objects is not a great way to live pet.
People plan, they risk assess, they contemplate many options in their lives, that is normal, not this hippy dippy tit. Where the duck is your plan, how do you support yourself financially, your independence, your goals, your future. What does it look like?
Corks number 1 hobo obviously.

Reactions: 7
If, say, you fancy a holiday but can't think in future, and you just have to trust the universe to deliver, do you just have to sit there and wait for the holiday to fall in to your lap?

• Haha
She has no job, no car, no relationship, no home of her own. She’s not beautiful, and she doesn’t have a sparkling personality.

What does she think the universe has actually given her?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah you have to just be in the present at all time, no plans, no goals, no drives, no anticipation or expectation as those are failures. The universe will deliver you what is right for you.
You don't need external validation and that includes qualifications apparently so feck knows why the balloon has been harping on about a masters for the past year. Also she gave her "friend" A stranger she just met groundbreaking advice, they asked what she thought of her boyfriend. Joanne said its what YOU think that matters. Awesome Joanne 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any more thread suggestions?
There was a really good one about the moon the moon is a peppercorn you could add something to that.
And Bonbon try it, its what I do, just try it, I promise you won't regret it 😂

Reactions: 2
My soul would 100% have me drunk in a gutter by 8pm. I do not trust it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m screaming at the chicken chorizo pasta. I’d say a nuggets worth of chicken in the bowl. The universe didn’t want her to have any chorizo apparently

• Haha
There was a really good one about the moon the moon is a peppercorn you could add something to that.
And Bonbon try it, its what I do, just try it, I promise you won't regret it 😂
Oh that was me! She started saying the moon was in Pisces, then realised she meant Capricorn, so came out with Peppercorn.

Thread title suggestion:
The moon's in Peppercorn, Joanne's fashion career's forever gone...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m screaming at the chicken chorizo pasta. I’d say a nuggets worth of chicken in the bowl. The universe didn’t want her to have any chorizo apparently
The presentation! Slopped in a bowl, sauce splashes up the sides on a tray in front of the telly. So aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.