Joanne Cronin #7 No show Jojo, where did you go go? Come back please cause tattle's on a go slow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long till she starts obsessing over one of those women? and starts copying everything they do......
I wonder how long it will take for them to get wise to her, if her previous friendship trajectories are anything to go by she will have fallen out with them all by Halloween...

Reactions: 9
JoCro has lost all sense of reality…. Posting her address online. If you Google her it’s one of the first things that pops up! When will her family intervene….??
I'd say she done that on purpose to get PR drops no joke 😳

No post since the big night out? Had there been a falling out already?
She drugged them all and locked them into a room somewhere to keep on to them for as long as she can. Then she'll come out and blame them and she'll play the victim 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She drugged them all and locked them into a room somewhere to keep on to them for as long as she can. Then she'll come out and blame them and she'll play the victim 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
‘The drugs just fell from my hand into their drinks *crocodile tears* and somehow they all ended up cable-tied in my bedroom *almost inaudible* and now I’m being bullied by them over it. My message to everyone is BE KIND’😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I certainly wouldnt want to meet her down a dark alley, with the cringy smile, sashaying arms and head that doesn't move...😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.