Joanne Cronin #7 No show Jojo, where did you go go? Come back please cause tattle's on a go slow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Threadsugestionname, Joanne Cronin leclerc Filan, watch out only fans here she comes, the Jack of all Trades but Masters of none.

Reactions: 3
She also hasn’t mentioned cork connections and from inspection she has unfollowed them. Wonder what went on there?
Well that didn't take long! I'm sure none of it was Joannes fault, after all, she has such a stellar record of getting along with folk 😏

Reactions: 1
More how to afford it, priced course she is doing 4.5k will cost, and she hasnt been working, hope her parents arent funding it!
While the course exists, im sceptical shes actually attending MTU at all.
As she didn’t finish her undergrad she may get Back to Education Allowance if she’s jumping off the dole and into the postgrad. Wouldn’t surprise me at all tbh.

1BF737D1-18C3-4999-B0D3-F78EDB6FDB35.jpeg

I am dying to know what happened with the Cork connections and your one Sarah. Maybe she thought she should have had her manifested boyfriend by now...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah lads, the latest gift! Are we going to be treated to Jo Jo shaving herself? #bloodbath

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she tagged the PR company because the razor company are using them or because she has signed up to them ??

Anyone else just look at the photo with her new "friends" from college and think, bloody hell, you guys have no idea who you just invited for lunch.
I actually feel pure horror for them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It's true then? A college has actually let her in, again. Well good luck to whoever has to sort out the clusterfuck which will no doubt occur.

Reactions: 5
Are her boobs tucked into those god awful trackie pants? And what's with the jacket? #stylequeen
That pants is Mr bean style, too high up 😁 there's hight waisted and then there's Bean style 😅😅 the look into the distance kills me 😂😂

• Haha
"In a world full of trends, I want to be a classic"

That you are my dear. A CLASSIC case of D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She comes out with some beauties I thought nothing could top her Halloween outfit until I saw her one about the assignment!!!! Gold pure gold

• Wow
Joanne probably got the course on Springboard. Had a look at the website and there’s a few bits on Digital Media. 90% subsidy from the tax payer! Sure God love her! Entitled to it! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.