Joanne Cronin #7 No show Jojo, where did you go go? Come back please cause tattle's on a go slow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't hate the latest photo. At least it looked natural, not like the "staring moodily in to the distance" ones.

Reactions: 3
She’s only after infiltrating another poor unsuspecting group of people…god help them all, they’ve no idea what they’ve invited into their lives🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They sound American… so she might seem normal to them? Yer one drinking a can of Guinness. Sure Jan 🤣

• Haha
It actually looked like it had a smack of an iron for once.
I finally twigged it after watching that latest reel.
All her reels are the equivalent of a child dressing up in mammy's clothes and singing into a hairbrush, admiring themselves in the mirror. Absolute juvenile.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I finally twigged it after watching that latest reel.
All her reels are the equivalent of a child dressing up in mammy's clothes and singing into a hairbrush, admiring themselves in the mirror. Absolute juvenile.
Like back in the day when you were 10 and didn't know how to style anything so you just put stuff together and thought it looked good. Hair wasn't straight cause ya didn't have straighteners at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, long time lurker here but Jo decided to encourage animal abuse on her story tonight and I had to finally post. Just shows she shares anything popular to fit in. I could cope with the manifestation etc. But sharing a drugged up puppy and duck. Nah not about that :(

• Wow
How long till she starts obsessing over one of those women? and starts copying everything they do......

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.