Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
She's boring. I'd put money on stalking Erin.
A 31 year old Cork woman has appeared in court this morning accused of a relentless campaign to harass and intimidate Westlifes Nicky Byrne. The accused dressed in a Westlife hoodie told the judge they were in a long distance relationship and he had looked directly at her twice whilst she was at his concert. Ms Cronin told the judge she believed his intentions were clear and they would be married shortly. The judge asked why she had repeatedly contacted Mr Byrne and scaled a six foot fence to gain entry to his property to which Ms Cronin replied she had forgotten her keys. Mr Byrne told the judge he had no recollection of ever meeting the woman who had been posting weeds through his letterbox.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Unfortunately I will no longer be able to comment on this thread as the sheer insanity of these two random knots in her hair has left me deceased and lying in repose.
FA19C5B3-A304-4CE2-AB34-3DF91D49210E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Tonydapaw

No expert, but the overly repetitive / parroting way she writes (eg in her latest insta stories) I’d suggest jo is austistic and every thing she does is hardcore masking. Like the way she keeps repeating ‘global warming’, it feels as though it’s something she knows she’s supposed to say, but possibly doesn’t quite have the empathy to really know what it means. For me, it might go some way in explaining how she presumably can’t see the difference in her outfit reels attempts and, well - anyone else’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Erinslife

Chatty Member
Not sure what the character limit is on a thread title, but suggestion:
Knickers on the floor, empty loo rolls galore. Joanne’s tanning routine is a farce she doesn’t know her elbow from her arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can someone please tell me who this girl is? I came across her at an F1 party that I found out later she wasn't invited to. She told a group of us that she’s a celeb in Ireland? I found her cringe worthy Instagram page and her Tik Tok. I’m intrigued by her as she told us she’s also dating an F1 driver but wouldn’t give his name.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

BigMavis

VIP Member
The comments make me laugh, it's like little kids learning to write their first sentence. My happy place is my home. Today I saw a dog, it was black and white and it's name was Pat. I like dogs.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
She's real. She's very real. She believes she's a fashion influencer right at the cutting edge. I think she believes irons shouldn't exist.
She has also introduced her own eyeshadow technique, spoiler its a blusher brush used to apply bronzer to the eyelids. Enlightening. Don't worry about lip liner either, total waste of time. Yip. And wings, don't be careful, its like Charlotte Tilbury after a bottle of prosseco and several shots. Moving on to hair, yip thats real too. Just keep loading the products on, serum, oil, beachy wave spray, whatever you have to hand and apply it 3 times. Voilà... you can achieve her look. Lucky you.
If you're into shoes she's yours girl, her top tips include not actually placing your feet into the footwear, simply rest your foot on ridiculously high wedges or have pumps that belong in the last decade (y)

• Haha
  • Heart

Erinslife

Chatty Member
Imagine going on a little night out, having a few too many drinks, waking up the next day in unfamiliar surroundings. At first glance you think you’ve awoken in the local skip, but upon closer inspection it would appear that the area is in-fact inhabited by some type of giant racoon .

While gathering your bearings and trying to locate the closest source of water, you are startled by a loud crash. Turning toward the nearest exit, you spot a human head poking through the paper-thin wall. As it would happen, Jojo has taken a spill while Mammy films the latest reel, and ploughed her head through the paper-thin hallway wall through to her bedroom.
Thankfully she is not hurt and shouts to her Father to get his tools, something which seems all too frequent a request to him…
Once freed, Jojo twirls her way into the hovel/bedroom, declaring she has updated her facebook relationship status and provisionally booked a wedding date for 2024 #5yearplan.

I highly doubt the ‘relationship’ was overly serious, if it even existed in the first place. Knowing Joanne there’s probably a very high probability that she’s either lying or seriously exaggerating the truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

sureitmustbetrue

Synopsis is she Wants to give her parents a good retirement as they have done so much for her. Having a surplus of money in her bank account and not living week to week, I want €20k in my bank account saved. I would love to be able to buy sustainable clothes shoes and buy a designer bag. She wants to be able to upcycle whatever she wants. She wants to be a trainer or a coach to help people find their dreams and to work with sustainable brands making thousands of euros. Want to live in Monaco or Abu Dhabi with a boyfriend who will provide for her. She’d like him to have a boat and they spent valuable time together in the boat. She’d also like a gym in her apartment!! She can barely find her way out of her house to run, she’s hardly going to move aboard. 🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Erinslife

Chatty Member
Lads no, she’s claiming to have covid again and has also let slip that she ‘avoided it up until now’. Sure wasnt the same doll claiming to be struck down with it sometime last year and we all called it that she was lying at the time.
Her lies are tripping her at this stage, cant even keep them straight herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
the first time I met her I was told not to engage with her because she forms unhealthy attachments and lashes out when things don’t go her way. I originally thought that people were just being mean to her. Then I saw her in action. She properly shouts and roars at people who disagree with her, she decides that people are friends with her / going out with her and becomes weirdly attached to them, then gets vicious when they don’t do whatever she wants. And I’ve seen her get physical with people who disagree with her. Nasty.

• Wow
Reactions: 23