Joanna Larby #6 InteriorDesigner d'notions are real. Hundreds of pencils she's such a big deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I know and she’s the furthest thing from cool ever!! Talking about hot girl summer and her wearing a big green oversized jumper.
It's actually light sage and it's prrrrfact for this season. Anyway her hot girl summer body should be appearing any day now, in her new swimsuits, modeled in the house natch and never to be seen on a beach, not that we'd want to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Others have been posting summery outfits as well so I guess it’s jumping on the bandwagon. Pastels for spring? Groundbreaking. I know Irish summers aren’t that warm but I’d hardly be wearing a jumper and pants 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for swimsuit photos with carefully placed plants covering her hoo-ha that’s being strangled because the suits are always too small 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
WE love a good British drama! Does she ever stop? We know you have a partner, you don’t have to mention it constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's not allowed watch TV on her own you know, its a strictly couples activity only 🙄

In this house WE have separate netflix accounts as he won't watch what I like and vice versa.

Sadly I don't think we are #couplegoals 🤣 but its a real relationship which id prefer 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
WE love a good British drama! Does she ever stop? We know you have a partner, you don’t have to mention it constantly
Did you see her CBD stories yesterday? I nearly vommed. Apparently WE both take CBD daily for various reasons but WE find if WE take it before bed WE get a solid 8 hours sleep and WE wake at 7am with no alarm, as if by magic.
(I'm surprised WE don't have to be up earlier to let the dog out for a piss but that's none of my business!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No mention that one of the lead actors is Irish either !

Did you see her CBD stories yesterday? I nearly vommed. Apparently WE both take CBD daily for various reasons but WE find if WE take it before bed WE get a solid 8 hours sleep and WE wake at 7am with no alarm, as if by magic.
(I'm surprised WE don't have to be up earlier to let the dog out for a piss but that's none of my business!)
That’s called having a body clock Joanne !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.