Joanna Larby #6 InteriorDesigner d'notions are real. Hundreds of pencils she's such a big deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is comedy god with her basket bag and pops of sage.
She needs a kick up the arse to reality

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t stand this manifestation tit. Joanne, you’ve got a country kitchen because you moved to the arse end of cork. You’ve got fresh veg as you went to the market and bought fresh veg.
I’ve got ‘dreams’ but they won’t happened unless I work my arse off, they won’t manifest if I sit around thinking about them all day long.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She does realise foxgloves are highly toxic to dogs if they eat them? Wouldn't fancy my dog running through a field filled with them 😂

Reactions: 7
I can’t stand this manifestation tit. Joanne, you’ve got a country kitchen because you moved to the arse end of cork. You’ve got fresh veg as you went to the market and bought fresh veg.
I’ve got ‘dreams’ but they won’t happened unless I work my arse off, they won’t manifest if I sit around thinking about them all day long.
Exactly she didn't manifest it. That's like me saying I manifested a 3 bedroom in an estate, I didn't I looked for one and it happened to be available to rent ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sage me hole .. it’s only sage bcoz it’s filtered to duck to match her dreary brown/ orange/ sage insta aesthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some of these “influencers” have lost the ability to speak like a normal human. Everything is “curated” or “manifested”. Most people just don’t talk like that!!! It just makes them sound pretentious and a bit stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jaysus she's fantasising about vegetables now.
Someone send her a cucumber, quick. Organic, obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would love to know how long she spent arranging all that fruit and veg. I would love to have so much free time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she is shiteing on in that post is simply unbelievable for a supposed mature woman. She is literally one bottle of ginger beer away from describing a scene out of the Famous Five.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just unfollowed 🙌🏻I feel free of the shite. The pretentious manifesting shite was too much. Suuuuure she wanted a big country kitchen when she moved to London 🤥

Reactions: 13
Like someone wise mentioned above. If anyone here still follows her, UNFOLLOW HER NOW, her page is still public. Hit em where it hurts!!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.