Joanna Larby #6 InteriorDesigner d'notions are real. Hundreds of pencils she's such a big deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've created this as the old one is going to be locked. Title got the most likes.... Had to abbreviate the shite out of it as the original was too long. Please continue!

Reactions: 16
Her "work" must consist of her looking for unknown brands and selling herself to them as a bigshot influencer. The ads are so random now.

Reactions: 14
I'm actually laughing my arse off because I quickly glanced at her stories and thought the flour was coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣🤣 seasoned raver is our Joanne
Ah come on now. It’s ‘Joey the lips’. Last seen at a rave scene circa 1993. Mad into the Stone Roses and Happy Mondays was our Joey. That’s why she always has her duvet on show. To remind us how cool she is. Tsk.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Adam claims they’re the best cookies ever ? But has butter in them ? Thought he was a hardcore vegan ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That Adam lad is more of a freak show than Joanne these days - imagine going along with all her rubbish, seeing all the stuff she posts online about him. How can he be ok with that? How can he see the photos on her profile and then see her in real life and think thats acceptable and normal behaviour?

I think whatever issues Joanne has, Adam has them too. Very strange all together.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm gonna show you this vegan hot chocolate I was sent by making non vegan/vegetarian cookies that were inspired by the vegan hot chocolate mix.
D'oh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm gonna show you this vegan hot chocolate I was sent by making non vegan/vegetarian cookies that were inspired by the vegan hot chocolate mix.
D'oh
I’m going to slice some cucumber and take a picture to show everyone who’s never seen one before.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't understand why she's promoting a brand Whittarduk when the brand don't ship to EU countries at the moment. What's the story with that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't understand why she's promoting a brand Whittarduk when the brand don't ship to EU countries at the moment. What's the story with that

Ye she is an idiot. She seems to work with a lot of UK brands and isn’t her agent/management company english based so I they would be giving her work with British brands. Since Brexit people aren’t buying from uk websites as it’s too expensive.

I’m surprise English companies will work with her as I am sure most of audience are Irish.

Reactions: 11
Not that I would buy anything she recommended, but I have to agree buying from England is now too expensive. It takes any saving you might have made away with customs. There are a few site that pay the customs for you, Bohoo, asos, river island, new look, pretty little thing.

Seriously everyone, is there anything normal about her behaviour at all? She is now looking forward to their first spring in West Cork!! Her spring was last year as you'll see from the date on the attached photo. Why is everything so inaccurate? How is so touched? Like how??!
Screenshot_20210124_140626.jpg

Screenshot_20210124_140546.jpg

Reactions: 12
And marshmallows which aren't even vegetarian which she claims to be
I’m not saying her’s are vegan, because obviously we don’t know, but you can get vegan marshmallows. Saw some in Aldi recently.

Reactions: 3
I’m not saying her’s are vegan, because obviously we don’t know, but you can get vegan marshmallows. Saw some in Aldi recently.
Even if they are vegan she cancelled it out by using butter🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.