Joanna Larby #6 InteriorDesigner d'notions are real. Hundreds of pencils she's such a big deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow her back in college when I first moved to Ireland and followed a bunch of the bloggers. Quickly unfollowed when the toxic weight loss posts were all she posted. But I can’t help myself from checking in periodically as it’s like watching a train wreck.

it’s clear that she *tried* to create a new persona in the quiet countryside living the simple life by the sea. But is she not aware how contradictory the designer bags and shopping hauls and showy decor are?

she clearly tries to sell some sort of organic/vegan/animal friendly lifestyle yet very clearly eats meat and keeps posting the same leather pants in a range of nauseating colours. (Anyone Else seen that friends episode where Ross gets stuck in his leather pants?! I picture that happening to her). Remember when she promoted her makeup brushes as vegan and animal friendly but had a burger range with the butcher shop?! You can’t consume animal products and buy an animal from a breeder and keep up the vegan animal friendly persona. Actions speak louder than words.

the photoshop I don’t even know where to begin. Since it’s definitely *not about the weight loss* I’m sure she’ll be posting that she’s a size 8-10 in a few weeks down from a 14-16. I’m sure she’ll also continue to tell us it’s about being healthy and having good mental health butshe’ll still post her weight loss numbers. No one wants to see this unless they’re following a weight loss page. Be about the physical stuff like numbers and calories or be about the mental health and feelinggood. Once again she can’t make up her mind. Personally I don’t care what size anyone is or how much they weigh. I detest seeing posts about how many calories someone burned. No one cares except your mother. (Maybe not her mother).

as a physician I find her self-promotion of so-called wellness and mental health to be toxic positivity. Her photoshopped posts and focus on her weight/body image are only harmful to the young followers she has. I hope she considers this. Posting about diet and supplements (like CBD today) should also not be recommended by bloggers in my opinion, only qualified healthcare professionals.

it may be catty of me to be posting here. I check back on her page every now and then for a laugh and for gossip with friends, not because I’m influenced by anything she does. I think it’s great she’s made an effort to change her focus but it’s just that - only an effort. Actions need to demonstrate that she’s truly changed from the days of photoshopping, diet culture, and ongoing contradictions. It all seems to be the same stuff just with a prettier West Cork background.
Joanne if you’re reading this - no one wants to see rice cakes, calories burned, or thighs on a treadmill. Online life is by nature curated - you’ll create a better image for yourself if you give a peek into the actual reality (like Lisa Jordan’s friendly chats with her hair in a mess) and if you pick a side (be vegan or don’t be, but don’t promote something you don’t or can’t embrace - like Roz Purcell admitting she tries to be vegan as much as possible). People just want to see the truth. The *hate* you get is from the lies, just the same as always.

Also anyone else consider that she might be paying some of the other bloggers to comment on her posts? There are a few including Lauren Arthur’s who comment on every single post with heart face emojis.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also keep up the reporting

Just did the letter N omg I gave up after 170

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t stand this manifestation tit. Joanne, you’ve got a country kitchen because you moved to the arse end of cork. You’ve got fresh veg as you went to the market and bought fresh veg.
I’ve got ‘dreams’ but they won’t happened unless I work my arse off, they won’t manifest if I sit around thinking about them all day long.
Oh Jesus the same , what a load of utter shite

Reactions: 5
what is with the use of the { } they are not parentheses. Or are regular parentheses only for us plebeians?

she snuck in that the bag was a gift from her mum as well 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny she never manifested a successful career for herself with a few good friends. She's so full of tit, if she could bare to be actually seen in reality without any altering to her pictures on social media and if she wasn't such a con artist she would be back in Dublin in a heartbeat living her best instahun life attending Jo Malone breakfast events (pre covid).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a load of shite! Manifest this & manifest that. Would you ever grow up Joanne. You rented a house. I cringe so hard for her. I wish she would read these comments and go to therapy and understand she is the problem. Her delusions are off the charts.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What a load of shite! Manifest this & manifest that. Would you ever grow up Joanne. You rented a house. I cringe so hard for her. I wish she would read these comments and go to therapy and understand she is the problem. Her delusions are off the charts.
You only ever hear spoofers and chancers talking that type of nonsense,pop your thoughts on your vision board and don't forget to use your journal every day and practice gratitude, then sit back and it will all happen for you like the girl boss you are. CRINGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You only ever hear spoofers and chancers talking that type of nonsense,pop your thoughts on your vision board and don't forget to use your journal every day and practice gratitude, then sit back and it will all happen for you like the girl boss you are. CRINGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s so stupid. I worry about people who go through life bluffing like that. Girl boss my ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't get me wrong, her BS is hilarious however I wouldn't be too quick to knock the benefits of journaling and positive thoughts, it helps!
I’m not knocking positive thoughts or keeping journals but I am knocking the insta hun attitude of putting too much store in it that it gets you freebies and all the other shite they pretend to have / have. Writing in a journal does not get you your dream home.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Finally unfollowed this clown today, and reported 350 bots as penance for not having thought to unfollow her ages ago!
Is it possible to watch her stories though, as a non follower?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Finally unfollowed this clown today, and reported 350 bots as penance for not having thought to unfollow her ages ago!
Is it possible to watch her stories though, as a non follower?
yes it is! She’s public. I don’t follow her anymore but occasionally will watch her stories when I need some entertainment.

Reactions: 9
Anyone bothering to write to the brands she is working with to give them the scoop on how shady she is?

No. I’m at the stage of if they don’t do the proper research they can take the hit. Her South American followers won’t be using her swipe ups. Screw them. It’s very rare that a brand keeps a working relationship with her besides the strange one with clean cut meals.

Anyone bothering to write to the brands she is working with to give them the scoop on how shady she is?

• Haha
Hot girl summer!!! Joanne you are at least 40 stop this. She hits a new level of cringe every day. Also what are those weird stories with just her face? And she looks completely different in her post. And she’s clearly wearing leather trousers why link white jeans? So many things happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hot girl summer!!! Joanne you are at least 40 stop this. She hits a new level of cringe every day. Also what are those weird stories with just her face? And she looks completely different in her post. And she’s clearly wearing leather trousers why link white jeans? So many things happening.
Hot girl summer had me howling!
She's so full of tit and sooo desperate to be cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hot girl summer had me howling!
She's so full of tit and sooo desperate to be cool.
Oh I know and she’s the furthest thing from cool ever!! Talking about hot girl summer and her wearing a big green oversized jumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.