Joanna Cooper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah she’s had the Botox and fillers topped up for Christmas anyway and saw her a few weeks ago she does not look like that in real life and the sour puss on her painful

Reactions: 2
Ah she’s had the Botox and fillers topped up for Christmas anyway and saw her a few weeks ago she does not look like that in real life and the sour puss on her painful
Look at the last 3 posts on her Insta. Her lips are tiny compared to usual but her cheeks are very full looking. I would say she’s had cheek fillers and her lips are not in proportion. She looks nothing like she usually does imo

Reactions: 4
The Aquagold facial she's mentioned is €600 🙈 though I admire her for saying (at least some) of what she gets done so that people see how much goes into influencers/ instgrammers looking so "naturally" flawless. Intrigued by the above comments though saying she doesn't look like that in real life.

I have to say, I saw them together in a supermarket maybe last year, and I double looked at her. She was gorgeous in real life, then I copped who she was. Really tiny, flawless skin. I wouldn't have recognised him because I haven't a clue about sports, but she looked really youthful and fresh.

Reactions: 1
I have to say, I saw them together in a supermarket maybe last year, and I double looked at her. She was gorgeous in real life, then I copped who she was. Really tiny, flawless skin. I wouldn't have recognised him because I haven't a clue about sports, but she looked really youthful and fresh.
I’m gonna agree with this, I’ve met her before at a rugby event and she was strikingly beautiful … Really stood out from all of the other wags, something about her really sets her apart from your usual classically pretty girls … now she wasn’t exactly the nicest of them all but I wasn’t too phased

I’m gonna agree with this, I’ve met her before at a rugby event and she was strikingly beautiful … Really stood out from all of the other wags, something about her really sets her apart from your usual classically pretty girls … now she wasn’t exactly the nicest of them all but I wasn’t too phased
Have to also agree here. Saw her around 6 months or a year ago not too sure, but actually a stunning girl and when I served her at work she was actually lovely to deal with.

Ugh sickened lol 🥴🤣 in fairness she looks amazing on her insta I’d wager she looks amazing irl too. A tiny wee stunner of a thing .it would sicken your big fat Christmas Turkey hole 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is absolutely stunning but have to say, the latest grid post doesn’t leave much to the imagination 😂😂

WTAF?? She looks like she's going to some sort of sex party. On her grid post picss her nipples are barely covered and she looks like she's wearing pasties.
Screenshot_20211231-220851.png

Reactions: 5
Sorry but she looks cheap and a holy show

Like how would you leave your table and walk to the bathroom in that. She looks awful

Reactions: 9