Joanna Cooper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the freedie pants definitely isn’t an add she says yet she just followed their two creators last week……. Sure Jan 🙄

Reactions: 3
Used to see her out in House after the Munster matches and she is really short but looked so angry any time I saw her which was just in passing I didn't recognize her until a friend pointed it out lol

Reactions: 2
I’ve actually served her at work and oddly enough she was so lovely! Conor on the other hand … personality of a table

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Conor looks so old and haggard for his age someone get the man some skin care and sunscreen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sure they are like chalk and cheese! She’s painful has zero at all going on and he’s planning on settling down with his new restaurant in the west of Clare. Can’t see her sticking around once he’s out of the limelight she’ll be onto the next she’s young enough

Munster players not in SA asked to limit their contacts and isolate as much as possible for next 10days as they only barely have a team to play next week and this one takes off on a jolly to Dublin for the wkend with a gang just over from London… very considerate of her partner 🙄

Reactions: 3
Munster players not in SA asked to limit their contacts and isolate as much as possible for next 10days as they only barely have a team to play next week and this one takes off on a jolly to Dublin for the wkend with a gang just over from London… very considerate of her partner 🙄
Here's hoping she doesn't go back to Limerick this week so