Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure she did last year. I'm sure she said something about Ryan taking extended time off work to look after her. She is clearly doing fine now he's back at work though...
Yeah Ryan took some kind of leave from work because she wasn’t safe to be on her own

Reactions: 2
Is she adding freckles to her face? I know we have had a bit of sun that brings freckles out but she doesn’t have them before she puts make up on then suddenly they’re there 🤔

Reactions: 1
I actually can't get over the fact she is only 29?!? Why did I think she was mid 30s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is not safe to be left with her kids unattended either
I don't know if you follow Maia knight but she's being accused of abuse all the time at the moment and it fucks me right off. They need to compare her to Jo and you'd see she's a way better mother. People like Jo get away with everything because they know how to play victim. It really annoys me x

Reactions: 4
So when it was Logan’s birthday she was saying how she can’t afford to get him presents , massive sob story. So the presents he got were from strangers off tiktok.

Now it’s her birthday she’s got a bed full of presents ,off out to London with Ryan no doubt for a fancy dinner. Such a poor excuse of a mother i don’t think she’s ever once put her kids first !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So when it was Logan’s birthday she was saying how she can’t afford to get him presents , massive sob story. So the presents he got were from strangers off tiktok.

Now it’s her birthday she’s got a bed full of presents ,off out to London with Ryan no doubt for a fancy dinner. Such a poor excuse of a mother i don’t think she’s ever once put her kids first !
The sound she's used on tiktok that 'its my birthday I do what I like I eat what I like' um Hun you do that daily anyway 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
DWP need to start looking at peoples social media! They flaunt everything on their pages for everyone to see I bet soooo many people would get caught out
I'm so close to reporting her...my benefits got cut so badly and I can barely afford to feed my kids. I could lie and scheme the system but I don't
She should be ashamed of herself the lazy cow

I actually can't get over the fact she is only 29?!? Why did I think she was mid 30s 🤣
Wtf I thought she was about 38 😅 I'm 28 and she's a year older than me....wtf

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.