Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Jo is dancing around her Marylebone flat now that there is a thread on tattle - she's made it! Wouldn't surprise me if she discusses it on her show / youtube to have people feeling sorry for her but also attract more people to come and chat about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I read somewhere ages ago where she mentioned having £20K of cosmetic dental work.

Jo Good will be interviewing Nadine Baggott on her BBC Radio London show tomorrow afternoon. A chance to hear her crawling to an influencer while trying to lure some of NB's 130K followers to middleagedminx.
She has already appeared on Nadine’s
channel which gave her an uplift in subscribers. Nadine is also with Gleam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She had already appeared on Nadine’s
channel which gave her an uplift in subscribers. Nadine is also with Gleam.
Do we know if Jo is actually with Gleam herself? It seems as if most of the influencers she has on her radio show are on their roster.

I actually have Jo Good to thank for finding Tattle, she was interviewing Sali Hughes a few months ago and sympathising with her about being "trolled". It sounded terrible and I actually felt sorry for Sali (I hadn't ever given her much though apart from thinking she seemed like a sweet lass who wrote about beauty in the Guardian). When I eventually found my way here I really had my eyes opened, I'd expected a vicious site with a tirade of threats and personal abuse but found nothing of the sort and quickly discovered how the whole influencer world works.

Equally, I used to listen to Jo Good occasionally if I was not at work but WFH had me with the radio on all day and I started to find her increasingly. annoying as a broadcaster, showcasing herself while on the BBC dime. When she first started her YouTube channel I thought it was a good move and would watch often enough but seeing how she is operating now has led me to look at her in a different light.

I bet Jo is dancing around her Marylebone flat now that there is a thread on tattle - she's made it! Wouldn't surprise me if she discusses it on her show / youtube to have people feeling sorry for her but also attract more people to come and chat about her!
Oh yes, I can't imagine any of this will bother her, she'll be happy with any extra followers. (You're welcome Jo! ). She seems happy to go the full shill and peddle any old tat so must know that requires a thick skin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Re JG being on Gleam - She certainly was, as I either saw or heard it mentioned. Maybe someone with a not large amount of followers don’t appear on their website. 🤷‍♀️ That’s why I thought it was odd that she had lots of other Gleam people on her programme, including Mrs. Hinch, Steph Michalak, the Saccone Jolys (also on her Dogs and the City podcast) and Nadine Baggot. She also had Simon Hooper, Father of Daughters in, although I don’t believe he is with Gleam. His career is in the toilet. There’s a thread on him which is very amusing.

Reactions: 1
Re JG being on Gleam - She certainly was, as I either saw or heard it mentioned. Maybe someone with a not large amount of followers don’t appear on their website. 🤷‍♀️ That’s why I thought it was odd that she had lots of other Gleam people on her programme, including Mrs. Hinch, Steph Michalak, the Saccone Jolys (also on her Dogs and the City podcast) and Nadine Baggot. She also had Simon Hooper, Father of Daughters in, although I don’t believe he is with Gleam. His career is in the toilet. There’s a thread on him which is very amusing.
Yes, perhaps that is the reason, maybe she is still with them but minnow influencers don't make the website gallery. I remember The Anna Edit was another one she had on, and on the vlog if I remember correctly.

She has deleted some negative comments on the most recent YouTube vlog this morning. I should've screenshot them. One of the comments was alerting JG to the fact comments on IG were complaining about her ads. She hasn't deleted one from yesterday which mentions the bad review of Yvette Sports on Trustpilot. Most of the comments on YT are "wow stylish running gear!!1111!!", "I love your energy11!!!" "I've already ordered..."

• Wow
She has deleted some negative comments on the most recent YouTube vlog this morning. I should've screenshot them. One of the comments was alerting JG to the fact comments on IG were complaining about her ads. She hasn't deleted one from yesterday which mentions the bad review of Yvette Sports on Trustpilot. Most of the comments on YT are "wow stylish running gear!!1111!!", "I love your energy11!!!" "I've already ordered..."
Oh, that’s interesting. Can you screenshot what is left?

She replied to the person who asked about Trustpilot, but only to say Filipe will be on the vlog on Sunday and not address the perfectly reasonable question about the commenter's nervousness about buying from Yvette Sports.

a20201127_110630.jpg
b20201127_110939.jpg

JGreply.jpg

Yes! I just saw that. There are still quite a few dissenting comments. There was also one about why get excited about the 20% discount as apparently JG herself had said previously. I must have missed the previous collab with Yvette. There are also a couple of negative comments on the IG post which haven’t been deleted. She is not a person to take health and fitness advice from. She is an admitted anorexic, and has done interviews about it, and she still starves herself and barely cooks, if you can call making porridge cooking. Someone has been imploring her to get a bone scan and she should. Osteoporosis is common in anorexics and smokers/ex smokers.

Last edited:
She is on her radio show now saying how horrible it is to order online and have clothes delivered in plastic wrappers, generally dissing fast fashion and criticising her neighbours for constant deliveries. I do wonder if Yvette Sports items come in a lovely box with tissue paper and a bow.

• Wow
I’ve just been on a long phone call so missed that. Cannot believe she is complaining about her neighbours’’ deliveries!
BB0888F0-3486-44CD-AC61-621EC56B70A9.jpeg
3CEA430C-7536-450F-9966-395F62E35749.jpeg
BB0888F0-3486-44CD-AC61-621EC56B70A9.jpeg
3CEA430C-7536-450F-9966-395F62E35749.jpeg

Last edited:
She’s discussing childlessness and asks who will look after her when she’s old? Her friend’s children or her godchildren? Then she says Gosh, she better pay more attention to them.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s discussing childlessness and asks who will look after her when she’s old? Her friend’s children or her godchildren? Then she says Gosh, she better pay more attention to them.
She probably start grooming her SM fans to become her carers. ;)

I hate the “posing” in new clothes ....she can’t seem to grasp the fact it’s a video and not a box brownie!
(Plus the poses themselves remind me of Littlewoods Catalogue circa 1979).

Her hair, skin and body shriek poor nutrition......fish cakes are obviously not the secret of eternal youth!

I believe most of the young staff she works with despise her.

Didn’t know he was married? Really???

Here is dog expert Jo Good's dismissive reply to a comment about leaving her dog unattended in the car while at an appointment with an osteopath. She states she parked "right outside" but the clinic she visited is 150 meters away from where she parked, not in the same street and would not have been visible, nor the alarm audible. Does she expect us to believe she'd have been able to get off the couch and dash downstairs to her dog if someone smashed the car window? She must think her viewers were born yesterday, the bright yellow pub she parked near is a distinctive local landmark and it's not hard to find the osteopath's address. Dog napping is very common in Notting Hill as the thieves know the owners will pay the ransom offer a reward.
mam.jpg

Watch her interview with Trinny Woodall.....it’s a Master class in crawling.

That Anna needs to reconsider her friendships imo.....she is always edited ( and approved by JG ) to look gormless or else simply spoken over.

Here is dog expert Jo Good's dismissive reply to a comment about leaving her dog unattended in the car while at an appointment with an osteopath. She states she parked "right outside" but the clinic she visited is 150 meters away from where she parked, not in the same street and would not have been visible, nor the alarm audible. Does she expect us to believe she'd have been able to get off the couch and dash downstairs to her dog if someone smashed the car window? She must think her viewers were born yesterday, the bright yellow pub she parked near is a distinctive local landmark and it's not hard to find the osteopath's address. Dog napping is very common in Notting Hill as the thieves know the owners will offer a reward pay the ransom.View attachment 326204
When Matilda is being used as a bait dog .....I hope Jo can console herself with the fact she went to Mick Jaggers ostoepath ( another wrinkly old narc).

All time favourite “ sad act” moment....JG meeting one of her team in the park to - ostensibly - admire her new baby., reality...quick shot of the baby and then JG diverting all the attention to Matilda in the buggy....... oh my....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Here are screenshots supporting some of the earlier posts.
1mam.jpg
2mam.jpg
3mam.jpg

5mam.jpg
4mam.jpg

Watch her interview with Trinny Woodall.....it’s a Master class in crawling.

That Anna needs to reconsider her friendships imo.....she is always edited ( and approved by JG ) to look gormless or else simply spoken over.

When Matilda is being used as a bait dog .....I hope Jo can console herself with the fact she went to Mick Jaggers ostoepath ( another wrinkly old narc).

All time favourite “ sad act” moment....JG meeting one of her team in the park to - ostensibly - admire her new baby., reality...quick shot of the baby and then JG diverting all the attention to Matilda in the buggy....... oh my....
I watched the Trinny one, so creepy. JG uses Anna as a sidekick / stooge, Anna is so happy to be able to talk about dogs that she doesn't notice or care. And I thought the same about the baby in the park video.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Here is dog expert Jo Good's dismissive reply to a comment about leaving her dog unattended in the car while at an appointment with an osteopath. She states she parked "right outside" but the clinic she visited is 150 meters away from where she parked, not in the same street and would not have been visible, nor the alarm audible. Does she expect us to believe she'd have been able to get off the couch and dash downstairs to her dog if someone smashed the car window? She must think her viewers were born yesterday, the bright yellow pub she parked near is a distinctive local landmark and it's not hard to find the osteopath's address. Dog napping is very common in Notting Hill as the thieves know the owners will pay the ransom offer a reward.View attachment 326204
I totally missed that comment but they are correct. JG should have left her at home or brought her into the clinic. The fact that she lets her roam loose in the car while driving and never responds to comments about that fact is also telling.

Here are screenshots supporting some of the earlier posts.
View attachment 326844View attachment 326845View attachment 326848

View attachment 326851View attachment 326849

I watched the Trinny one, so creepy. JG uses Anna as a sidekick / stooge, Anna is so happy to be able to talk about dogs that she doesn't notice or care. And I thought the same about the baby in the park video.
I honestly don’t think Anna cares about being used as she has benefited greatly, however she does constant ads on her Insta account and doesn’t declare them. They are mostly gifts for her dogs. She’s constantly showing new products and doesn’t say she bought them so it’s safe to presume they were all gifts.

JG needs Anna for her knowledge of animals as that is what helped her start the Barking Hour and later on to get a slot on the Alan Titchmarsh show as a pet expert. She has no qualifications as such an expert unlike Anna.

37F38519-CCE6-4992-8201-5A2379F9C8CA.jpeg
She’s done an interview touting for work doing podcasts with brands. I don’t think that will sit very well with the new BBC Director General, Tim Davie. Her Stella McCartney coat was over £1k.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.