Jo Good #7 Very Late Show, BBC. Freebie-grabbin' KarenBritChick wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's awful. I wonder if it's just her car. You know how she gives no fucks to where she parks. Maybe she's upset someone. MAM said she couldn't remember being asked to leave anywhere, on last's night show. Well I can think of a few places she's been told to stop filming. Selective memory.
Dragged out the story about her producer, and the back pack. Still talking about the mugging. Avoids that street, still bloody talking about it.
It’s a very unpleasant thing to happen to anyone. I wondered too if it was done to any other car. I thought she was mugged on her own street as after she locked herself out she indicated that she’d been mugged on that street/very close to her front door.

Yes, the backpack story was laboriously dragged out, not sure why.

Reactions: 1
She says (in Insta comments, responses to people) she has to park it away from where she lives due to the electric chargers being put into the spaces outside her abode...
She is hoping to get a freebie I think….someone mentions a repair shop, saying she bet they will come to her rescue particularly if she puts on her YT channel. That piqued her interest alright and she said ooh, really?
Except she calls them electric pumps!

Repair shop comments. Note that her responses to potential freebies and benefits usually commence with "oooh...!"

20211022_191952.jpg

Reactions: 2
It’s a very unpleasant thing to happen to anyone. I wondered too if it was done to any other car. I thought she was mugged on her own street as after she locked herself out she indicated that she’d been mugged on that street/very close to her front door.

In the comments on Insta she says she had to park it away from where she lives - it was also the street she was mugged in. Note to Jo - bad karma in the street, avoid. I hate mindless vandalism. I bet someone saw a new car and decided to take the shine off the purchase.

In the comments on Insta she says she had to park it away from where she lives - it was also the street she was mugged in. Note to Jo - bad karma in the street, avoid. I hate mindless vandalism. I bet someone saw a new car and decided to take the shine off the purchase.
I think it's more likely that someone didn't like where she parked, I don't think a Mini, no matter how new, would be the most envy inspiring car in W1. It's more likely that residents in a nearby street are annoyed that other cars need to park in "their" spots now that regular spaces are fewer. For example mews will not suffer their spaces being converted to EV charge points as they don't have all the required lamp posts like the bigger streets. She filmed a while back on a vlog when she showed her previous car parked in a mews which she said was her secret spot, mews dwellers can be quite territorial.

Last edited:

It is. I don't understand that mentality. Never understood vandalism. On her show she said she avoids that street. Yet in her Insta reply to someone, she verified it was on the street where she was mugged. Problem is she is so selfish, and parks where she pleases illegally.

It is. I don't understand that mentality. Never understood vandalism. On her show she said she avoids that street. Yet in her Insta reply to someone, she verified it was on the street where she was mugged. Problem is she is so selfish, and parks where she pleases illegally.
I'm sure when she parks to go home she parks legally on a residents space, or else the parking attendants around there would have her in 5 minutes. But it's not hard to imagine her putting her car on a res space in "her" secret mews, probably directly under someone's window or in another thoughtless way, not illegal but it wouldn't go unnoticed.

I'm sure when she parks to go home she parks legally on a residents space, or else the parking attendants around there would have her in 5 minutes. But it's not hard to imagine her putting her car on a res space in "her" secret mews, probably directly under someone's window or in another thoughtless way, not illegal but it wouldn't go unnoticed.
That's true. If there's no space outside her block, maybe she does her usual 'hope I don't get a ticket'. I've lost count of the times she's parked illegally in the vlogs. Then boasts about it. Remember when she did the cough, splutter vlog in her car at the Belsize Park dentist. Didn't seem to care that she was in a resident bay, in the borough of Camden. If it was one of those serial scratchers, I hope they didn't do the whole street. MAM said there was no CCTV, yet Westminster is probably one of the most covered in the land. Will she be going back to the dealership to get her 'young man' to sort it out.
Bodywash that she would have got a discount code on. So generous Jo.:cool:

Heard MAM say she had been asked to leave a swimming pool for chewing gum. The lifeguard said 'spit it out and get out'.😄
Maybe she had tried filming in there.
Seems like her and Steve Allen, have not had a great week. Maybe they will both be shuttled off to Brinsworth sooner then expected.
Wonder if Steve will be invited to turn the Twickenham lights on this year. At least MAM still has her gig. I hope she wears the gold skirt with the Stella boots, and Cookie Monster coat, she will look like an accident in a fancy dress shop.

• Haha
Heard MAM say she had been asked to leave a swimming pool for chewing gum. The lifeguard said 'spit it out and get out'.😄
Seems like her and Steve Allen, have not had a great week. Maybe they will both be shuttled off to Brinsworth sooner then expected.
Wonder if Steve will be invited to turn the Twickenham lights on this year. At least MAM still has her gig. I hope she wears the gold skirt with the Stella boots, and Cookie Monster coat, she will look like an accident in a fancy dress shop.
Gum in the pool, gross.

Steve's predicament could bode well for our longed-for inclusion of him and Jo on Marigold Hotel, they'd surely find it hard to turn down if their decades-long pay cheques disappeared. Even if it weren't for money they'd both do it for the attention they were missing, they both need it like oxygen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jo and Steve are not well known enough to be included in the Marigold Hotel. I would love to see it though. Jo trying to be spiritual but failing, instead being patronising.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gum in the pool, gross.

Steve's predicament could bode well for our longed-for inclusion of him and Jo on Marigold Hotel, they'd surely find it hard to turn down if their decades-long pay cheques disappeared. Even if it weren't for money they'd both do it for the attention they were missing, they both need it like oxygen.
It would be TV gold. So many similarities between the two. Both casualties of the woke wars. They can't cook, both drive everywhere. Entitled. name dropper's. Theatrical wanabees. Steve throws his socks away after one wear. Jo spends loads on fugly shoes. He has loads of pensions and she has none. I feel a spin off series coming on. MAM could live in the boot of his Bentley, and fall out drinking Pross-echo.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Unless it happened again recently, this was years ago, long before her Plan B - Flogging. Just like Steve Allen, she often bores retells the same old stories.

There are so many beautiful clothes that would suit Jo's height and size, yet she insists on buying things that do not complement her figure or her age. Fashionista? My arse! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Unless it happened again recently, this was years ago, long before her Plan B - Flogging. Just like Steve Allen, she often bores retells the same old stories.

There are so many beautiful clothes that would suit Jo's height and size, yet she insists on buying things that do not complement her figure or her age. Fashionista? My arse! :rolleyes:
Yeah, she used to go swimming in Battersea when she first came to London, and undoubtedly before. What woul possess you to chew gum while swimming? 😬

At approximately 1’42 into the... programme on the 20/10, after the Christina Wilson Qigong airing, she reads out an email from someone who asks if she could put the qigong films on her social media. She said that she could, and why didn’t she think of that before. Then she says she’s not allowed to promote her social media so everyone would have to know her social media already. Has she been told off?
I finally had a chance to listen back to this, thanks for logging it @Mustard

Yes I think she has been told about promoting her socials, saying "but I don't think I'm allowed to promote MY social media". This is very disingenuous because she has promoted and namechecked her social media on almost every episode of her radio show.

By doing this she is still managing to mention her social media, albeit not giving the handle. She is so slippery, her desperation is showing.

I finally had a chance to listen back to this, thanks for logging it @Mustard

Yes I think she has been told about promoting her socials, saying "but I don't think I'm allowed to promote MY social media". This is very disingenuous because she has promoted and namechecked her social media on almost every episode of her radio show.

By doing this she is still managing to mention her social media, albeit not giving the handle. She is so slippery, her desperation is showing.
You are correct, just saying she is on social media is enough to find her YT and Insta accounts without no longer mentioning her exact handle.

I can't remember what I Googled a little while ago when her Tattle Wiki appeared close to the top of my search. I don't see it now but wish it was still prominent so new listeners could read our perspective of her antics and not just what she posts on her social media.

Mentioning her socials seem to have little effect. She is crawling toward 30,000 subs. I am no expert of sub growth, but seems v.slow. She has no momentum.

Mentioning her socials seem to have little effect. She is crawling toward 30,000 subs. I am no expert of sub growth, but seems v.slow. She has no momentum.
i think one reason she spends so much time on YouTube looking at and commenting on other YouTuber’s posts instead of reading books of people she’s about to interview is to bump up her followers.

She admitted to not reading the Great Gatsby subject book the other night but gave a novel excuse this time. She said it had only just arrived, not that someone had nicked it.

Anita Rani interviewed Hillary Clinton and Louise Penny about their joint best seller book on Woman’s Hour on Friday and had obviously read the book. She spent more than 30 minutes talking to them. She’s been an interviewer/presenter for far less time than Minge has. Even Claira Hermet did a good job talking to Justine Picardie about her Catherine Dior book, and she’d read most of it.

Last edited:
It's said that vloggers should post at least twice a week to be picked up on YTs algorithms, she's mentioned this herself but still only does a midweek when she can be arsed. This lack of consistency is not helping.

Even when she's given ideas for content (eg vlogmas, high street haul, product reviews, street style) she does no research or prep, she films it as quickly as possible, and sometimes gives up entirely. Most of her content is not interesting or original enough to be shared by her viewers so that's another dead end for her. And she'd be too mean to buy followers as some unscrupulous influencers are rumoured to do. Picking up followers via her plugs on the BBC probably results in mere dozens finding her, so unless something she does goes viral somehow she'll be languishing sub 30k for a while yet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.