Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I was very upset when I finally caught up with the sad news today, the post on Insta with beautiful Tild's paw had me in tears, I always thought she was the sweetest dearest devoted companion. I truly feel for Jo's loss and Mutti too. I have not lost a pet since I was a child but I have seen so many people suffer that loss and I have no doubt they are like family. I think it is even more sad when the animal is the companion of someone who lives alone.

RIP Matilda.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Catwoman

VIP Member
I saw it this morning, having lost a pet recently myself I really, really feel for Jo and her mum. When I first followed her, I thought then how hard the loss of one or both her mum and Tilda would be to Jo. Those with pets won't understand that 'equity' I appear to have put in a mother and a dog, but pets are truly part of the family, a dog in particular gives a pier pose to get out, get going, have a walk and is sociable. 😢

Reactions: 10

Flivver

VIP Member
I was quite moved by that post as well.

Those of us with pets (I’ve got an elderly mutt myself) will know the pain of losing a much loved pet.

RIP ‘Tild.

Reactions: 10

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Gets a new puppy not long after Matilda died and says she thought she might resent her and have to grow to love her. Wtf why would you get a puppy if you feel like that 😡🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9

House of Tea

VIP Member
I actually find the Instagram post very moving.

I am sure she will publish other photos in due course. Matilda was a great love of hers bought with her other great love, and now that connection has gone. That’s a double blow. I am glad that she seemed to be relatively okay until now, with only nocturnal wanderings and increased tetchiness to indicate she wasn’t as she should be, but that is probably an age thing. Big changes for MAM in the last few months.

• Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Bob Harris was just on TalkRadio talking to James Max about Janice Long, it was a lovely tribute, amongst many things he said she was not self obsessed and would modestly deflect any praise. Lots of mentions of her on BBC 6 music too. RIP Janice.

• Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
😂😂😂
That will be her stage gear sorted. Strips off Cookie Monster coat, to reveal the Stella fuglies. Yvette sports bra, and bad fake tan. Hideous loon pants and Graham Norton bag. SLRF throwing roses from the roof. Matilda comes onstage, is startled and pisses on the electrics. Anna Webb stumbling around with the not sponsored pross-echo. Brian May doing a guitar solo on the roof as Jo screeches through 'There's No Business Like Show Business'. Jim and Sandra handing out the canapes, limp lettuce and cold fishcake bites. Save the date @VeeJayBee. We may get leftover Hello Fresh. I will be demanding a Tunnocks teacake and Zoflora miniature.
DE WALDEN ESTATE. PRESS RELEASE EMBARGOED UNTIL 11NOVEMBER: "Denizens of London's chic Marylebone village were delighted last night to receive festive goody bags from online tat vendors Cherryz. The seasonal swag was handed out at the annual Christmas light switch-on, where local resident and Cherryz ambassatrix Joanne Good strutted the stage before flicking the switch. Revellers sipped on tepid box wine and snacked on mousetrap cheese, all generously provided by the sponsors.

Regina von Whothefuck, who moved to Montagu Mansions in 1912, expressed surprise at the offerings, turning her nose up at the low-end teacakes, disinfectants and stationery items, saying they were "not the type of thing you see around here", suggesting that they might be suitable to regift to her housekeeper. When asked if she knew the mistress of ceremonies, Mme von Whothefuck replied, "Yes, it's that terrible little woman who drags her dog around day and night and blocks the entire mews when she parks her car".

One attendee, a fan of Jo Good's social media channels and BBC radio show, gave their name only as VJB and said they appreciated the gift bag, explaining "This'll save me trip dahn Church Street market, god knows my bog stinks rotten and now I've got somfink for me nan's tea".

• Haha
  • Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Thinking about the new thread, I've looked back through this thread and have started the TLDR. I have also edited the wiki.

What about something like this for the new thread?

Jo Good #8 Matilda died and I need a new pup. Now I've got an 8-week-old pedigree, before the month is up!

I am hoping that thread title alludes/hints to the timing issue we raised, but it might just read as a judgement that she got a replacement too soon. Thoughts?

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Don't give her ideas, she'd love a golden circle for top-tier stans. Perhaps the De Walden Estate can get the stage set up with a pier out front so she can run up and back a la Jagger, in her clompy heels, the stans showering her with fishcakes and Yvette sports bras.

Edit: BTW Yesterday I declined another invitation for 10 November! 🤣
😂😂😂
That will be her stage gear sorted. Strips off Cookie Monster coat, to reveal the Stella fuglies. Yvette sports bra, and bad fake tan. Hideous loon pants and Graham Norton bag. SLRF throwing roses from the roof. Matilda comes onstage, is startled and pisses on the electrics. Anna Webb stumbling around with the not sponsored pross-echo. Brian May doing a guitar solo on the roof as Jo screeches through 'There's No Business Like Show Business'. Jim and Sandra handing out the canapes, limp lettuce and cold fishcake bites. Save the date @VeeJayBee. We may get leftover Hello Fresh. I will be demanding a Tunnocks teacake and Zoflora miniature.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lululime

VIP Member
Who spends 4 hours “training” an 8 week old puppy that has just arrived? Anna Webb needs to stop being so gormless and sucking up to nasty old MAM and have a good word with herself. Her “fluffy blond” act sits poorly with her year’s as well. Self proclaimed best expert eh? I don’t think so...

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Watched an interview with Emma Milne vet, and a vet from Battersea. They say bulldogs should not be bred, because of the health problems. Breathing difficulties is a big one. Why didn't Anna Webb dog expert, encourage her to get another breed. Jo Good is vile.
MAM is copying Lydia Millen with the whole puppy journey. The training and getting used to the crate is all about click bait.

Reactions: 7

Lululime

VIP Member
Poor MAM and Muti, wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Must have been such a shock as well. Matilda’s sangfroid was always the best part of the vlog for me.
Safe journey to Rainbow Bridge Matilda 🌈 🤗

• Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Last night's show, she gave a spoiler for the Sex and the City reboot. I'm glad I've already seen the first two eps. Prompted by (repulsive) India Knight's review of the show, our pound-shop Carrie wants to watch it but - again - says she doesn't want to pay for another subscription, she already has Netflix and subscribed briefly to Apple TV in order to watch the Jennifer Aniston show about morning TV.

FFS Jo Good is so entitled, she is so used to getting all her entertainment for free via her BBC connection (press tickets for theatre, gigs, etc.) she has become highly resentful of having to pay up personally for a subscription to another streaming service. She kept saying "I think it's on Sky, you can get that on Now TV..." likely angling for a freebie, god forbid she'd have to pay 9.99 per month or whatever.

She expressed disbelief that Kim Catrall doesn't appear in the new series, incredulous that she could turn down the money. We all know that's the way Jo "what's the fee" Good thinks, probably jealous that KC's in the position to say no if she wants to.

At about 1:40:00 she laments that people in London always wear dark clothing in winter, loftily declaring that she observes this from her car. Snobby, judgmental Jo Good wouldn't think this might because many of the people she glances at are in basic office/work wear; perhaps they have only one dark, practical coat they wear everyday. Sitting on dirty bus and/or tube seats for 3 hours total each day, in addition to their 8-hour shift, who can afford the dry cleaning required of something Jo Good would approve of, in a light coloured, high-end fabric? All this as she sits in her driver's seat, or on a private hire car ride home after a gruelling 3hr yapping shift, or during her short walk to work in her light, bright attention-seeking outerwear that remains unsullied by a plebs commute.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lululime

VIP Member
Good on Debbie. Not that MAM would have got from a rescue...,,in her mind that’s probably like buying clothes on the High Street. She wants her “accessories” to be high end,...hence the monologue about knowing the breeder etc.....it’s all just her elitist mind set. Fool.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Such a sweet little puppy. Narc supreme Jo Good, was high on the attention it brought her. I would have had more respect if she had got a rescue dog. That's not click bait though. I think it's cruel to have a dog in a tiny central London flat. Be different if she was home all the time. Why did she say she was anti-social like Mel! That's just not true.
Another covid spreading soiree at her place. Then going down to see her mother who is in her late nineties. Truly vile.

Lululime

VIP Member
The person that she rudely and patronisingly described as a “little old lady” had both better skin and a far more authentic style than MAM - and understandably looked very anxious to get away from an unsolicited interrogation in the street from a randomerl
Most charity shops could offer convincing dupes for that cardi, possibly with a better natural fibre content and for under a fiver. It just looked old and badly washed.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Anna in that orange beanie and cross body looks like the local eccentric who goes out everyday to direct traffic as a hobby.
20211228_162726.jpg

20211228_162739.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Mustard

VIP Member
I listened to a live interview Minge did with Donny Osmond yesterday. It was near the beginning of the show. He’d just returned to his hitel room/flat after performing in the Panto. He did an amazing job of not allowing her to cut him off/interrupt him, change the subject. I was extremely impressed. I wonder if he was given prior notice by Julian Clary. Anyway, bravo to Donny.👍