Jo Good #7 Very Late Show, BBC. Freebie-grabbin' KarenBritChick wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, she can be quite techy when her reputation is being sullied. Bet she would love to deploy her techy fingers on here. Delete thread 1, delete thread 2….
She also manages to multitask when it suits her, she often replies to comments on her IG during her radio show.

Reactions: 2
She also manages to multitask when she it suits her, she often replies to commets on her IG during her radio show.
Multitasking is overrated. She is dippy when she concentrates, heaven knows what happens when she is doing loads of different stuff at once. I wonder if that is why her # tags have errors in them! Or she forgets what she has said on vlogs and then does the opposite.

• Haha
Julian and Paul O’Grady are friends and they both adopt rescue dogs. Last night’s Paul O’Grady TV show was good. There was a Sphinx cat on there who was also looking for a home.

Reactions: 3
Julian and Paul O’Grady are friends and they both adopt rescue dogs. Last night’s Paul O’Grady TV show was good. There was a Sphinx cat on there who was also looking for a home.
I can't watch those shows, it makes me too sad.

I can't watch those shows, it makes me too sad.
It depends on how I feel. This one was uplifting. They also showed how to use essential dogs to calm an anxious dog. That dog appeared to have been bought during lockdown. All the animals ended up with lovely homes.

Reactions: 4
Oh, she can be quite techy when her reputation is being sullied. Bet she would love to deploy her techy fingers on here. Delete thread 1, delete thread 2….
Yep, she came at me all arsey when I left comments on her vlog once. She got right on her high ( but misguided horse), shouty exclamation marks and all. I just said “out of order, end of” and reported her and her dentist to Public Health England. 😂

Reactions: 5
Yep, she came at me all arsey when I left comments on her vlog once. She got right on her high ( but misguided horse), shouty exclamation marks and all. I just said “out of order, end of” and reported her and her dentist to Public Health England. 😂
Was that when she went to the dentist with a cough?

Reactions: 1
Was that when she went to the dentist with a cough?
Yep, for a scale and polish, which she tried to tell me is “essential for your health”. Not in a pandemic Missy!!! There were folks missing cancer appointments at the time and all sorts of vital chronic disease monitoring. She could have rescheduled for once she was symptom free, without significant detriment to her health. In addition, she was only able to have it because she was paying and had a private money grubbing dentist. That sort of work had been paused in the NHS provision at the time as none essential. Elitist, again.

Reactions: 5
Yep, for a scale and polish, which she tried to tell me is “essential for your health”. Not in a pandemic Missy!!! There were folks missing cancer appointments at the time and all sorts of vital chronic disease monitoring. She could have rescheduled for once she was symptom free, without significant detriment to her health. In addition, she was only able to have it because she was paying and had a private money grubbing dentist. That sort of work had been paused in the NHS provision at the time as none essential. Elitist, again.
Good for you! That moment was wonderfully screenshot by @VeeJayBee on here. Did she delete you? I don’t know if you can block on YouTube. I’ve never left a comment on her Flog. She has a very bizarre sense of entitlement.

Good for you! That moment was wonderfully screenshot by @VeeJayBee on here. Did she delete you? I don’t know if you can block on YouTube. I’ve never left a comment on her Flog. She has a very bizarre sense of entitlement.
It was there for a while, but not sure if it was deleted later. I often have to sit on my hands when I watch her drivel. You can’t argue with stupid at the end of the day.
Yep, I agree and can only postulate that it comes from the fact that she has managed to scam a pretty good living for years with no discernible talent, intellect or charisma and this has led her to believe she is Special.... rules are for all the rest of us, not her.

Reactions: 6
I will make an exception for animals in clothes when they need it. For example, winter coats or hairless cats. I’m quite taken with the Sphinx hairless cats but thought my house might be too cold as I don’t like a lot of heat. Here’s some clothed Sphinx cats. According to last night’s POG show, they need to be wiped down once a week minimum because of the natural oil they release. They need clothes under 45 degrees centigrade.

Attachments

That sounds a typical response from her, using facts selectively to match her story. She must have genuinely thought you would be silenced with her lame and erroneous explanation. It was true that one could still book dental appointments at that time so she tried to fob you off with that, but she neglected to include that you were only allowed to attend if you were symptom-free, which Jo Good clearly was not, by her own admission.

My dentist was very thorough about this, as I am sure all were. She must have lied and said she had no symptoms when they asked, and probably signed to that effect too. The day before an appointment around that time my dentist emailed a form which I had to complete, it had a list of many symptoms, to be marked yes/no for each and returned with an electronic signature. I was told I would be asked these question again in person on arrival at the surgery, which they did. I had to wait outside until the appointment time, then was not allowed to take my coat, scarf or bag in to the treatment room, they were put into a large clear plastic storage box and kept in the unoccupied waiting room. I am sure if I'd admitted to any one of the symptoms she had my appointment would have been cancelled, eg a "cough" or "compromised breathing".

Shortly after that she claimed she received a (very swift) diagnosis of "adult onset asthma".

ETA I remember that she must've been rattled by the response to her dental visit, she suddenly piped up, saying several times that her cough couldn't be Covid because she was being "tested at work every day", hoping that people would infer that she was undergoing daily Covd testing. Tattlers questioned if that was true as it seemed unlikely. It transpired, however, that the BBC staff were only having their temperature taken daily when entering, it was Vanessa Feltz who said this, I'm sure it's on the thread from the time.

Last edited:
It depends on how I feel. This one was uplifting. They also showed how to use essential dogs to calm an anxious dog. That dog appeared to have been bought during lockdown. All the animals ended up with lovely homes.
Essential oils…

Dogs love Paul O Grady, he builds a great rapport with them. Not like MAM who just performs at them.

Just so we can all enjoy the performance…makes me chunder the way she calls out the puppy’s name. Some odd tagging going on there. New beginnings…king rock puppy….

We are close to new thread time. Can we have votes / suggestions etc for thread titles please? But we can't let it run too long as we are already at 995 posts. I have the TLDR ready

My proposal:

Jo Good #8 Matilda died and I want a new pup. Now I've got an 8-week-old pedigree, before a month is up!

It's very irresponsible buying and promoting that dog breed. Obviously there are health implications with a flat nose, I don't buy her bull s*** that it's ok, as she "sits squarely", whatever that means. Bulldogs are also linked to many stacks. I wonder how Jo will be able to control her as Jo gets older and perhaps less mobile.

It's very irresponsible buying and promoting that dog breed. Obviously there are health implications with a flat nose, I don't buy her bull s*** that it's ok, as she "sits squarely", whatever that means. Bulldogs are also linked to many stacks. I wonder how Jo will be able to control her as Jo gets older and perhaps less mobile.
Did you mean attacks? Some bulldog variations are, like Staffordshire bull terriers, American bulldogs and pitbull dogs - last breed is supposedly illegal here but there are definitely crosses here and American pitbull dogs are here and called American staffies 😒 Their jaws are incredibly strong and that is the danger. The breed that Anna has was/is was owned by Princess Anne and one of hers caused a lot of damage to one of the Queen’s dogs as I posted previously as well as biting two children in Windsor. In my local park an American bulldog was responsible for mauling two smaller dogs.

Why would anyone want to have a dog that they would worry about biting someone or another dog on a walk let alone the damage the jaws could do, or have a dog to have inbuilt health problems that would cause the dog pain?

I’ve met some very friendly pitbull dogs in the States, but I still wouldn’t want one. I visited quite a few rescue centres in the States when looking with a relative who wanted a dog. Approximately 90% of the dogs in there were pitbulls.

Some dogs also have high prey drives and are unsafe around smaller dogs or cats. sighthounds fall into this category and if rehoming one their prey drive needs to be tested or be prepared to have the dog wear a muzzle when out.

Last edited:
Yes, that "sitting squarely" line was something she heard someone say which she appropriated trying to sound authoritative. No worries about MAM getting about in the 2030s, she'll attach the dog pram as a sidecar to her mobility scooter #Mel'sMobilityShop #gifted #notsponsored

Did you mean attacks? Some bulldog variations are, like Staffordshire bull terriers, American bulldogs and pitbull dogs - last breed is supposedly illegal here but there are definitely crosses here and American bulldogs are here and called American staffies 😒 Their jaws are incredibly strong and that is the danger. The breed that Anna has was/is was owned by Princess Anne and one of hers caused a lot of damage to one of the Queen’s dogs as I posted previously as well as biting two children in Windsor. In my local park an American bulldog was responsible for mauling two smaller dogs.

Why would anyone want to have a dog that they would worry about biting someone or another dog on a walk let alone the damage the jaws could do, or have a dog to have inbuilt health problems that would cause the dog pain?

I’ve met some very friendly pitbull dogs in the States, but I still wouldn’t want one. I visited quite a few rescue centres in the States when looking with a relative who wanted a dog. Approximately 90% of the dogs in there were pitbulls.

Some dogs also have high prey drives and are unsafe around smaller dogs or cats. sighthounds fall into this category and if rehoming one their prey drive needs to be tested or be prepared to have the dog wear a muzzle when out.
Those types of dogs are the only ones I've seen hanging off tree branches by their jaws, enabled by their owners. I have seen this many times in several London parks.

New thread here:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.