Jo Good #4 My roof terrace - the BT Tower, a whiff of roses & Matilda's golden shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was seeing her mum, she said at a distance, but I suspect she did see her. And she did not produce a vlog for a couple of weeks over Christmas and NY, if she did film stuff you would have seen she wasn’t in London, so that was an indication she was not cooped up in her London flat.

To be honest I don’t blame her seeing her mum. Her mum is in her 90s, who knows how long she has to live, whether this was her last Xmas, she was getting regular tests, and between them they would have weighed up the risks. From the amount of flouting that went on, including that weasel Hancock, I don’t blame her for that.

She shouldn’t fib about it on air if that is the case.
Indeed - she should not have kept saying she was not seeing her mum if she was. It can only have been to gain sympthy otherwise why not simply say nothing?

The arrogance of lying about it is the issue, much like Hancock's hypocrisy. Her listeners and her "beloved" viewers who are members of her "community" were often sympathising about her not seeing her mum, it is so insulting to her followers, many of them seemed quite genuinely concerned, probably too trusting or naive to see the inconsistencies in her various stories.

Reactions: 1
Jo is opening the show wangin' on about a theatre preview last night at The Bridge theatre. Mentioned standing at the bar, feeling unused to ordering a drink, probably to signal that she paid and wasn't just taking a drink from a tray for once. (BTW she says she doesn't drink). Said she is tired after being out last night - does that mean she actually stayed until the end of the performance, instead of leaving at the tinterval as usual?

She has mentioned Simon Russell Beale multiple times, says he's a friend, then says she is namedroppin' in a rare moment of self-awareness.

Talking about lockdown, she has just said that she was unable to see her family. Was it not the case that she was actually visiting her mother all the way in Sussex, even during the strictest regs? A lot of this was recorded on the Tattle threads at that time.
Of course she was seeing her mother and brother, it’s the lying part that is reprehensible.

She wouldn’t have been able to leave the theatre during the interval if she had a friend with her. Also, it sounds like she met up with SRB afterwards. I still can’t believe she admitted to leaving theatres during intervals. Why? Extreme arrogance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Of course she was seeing her mother and brother, it’s the lying part that is reprehensible.

She wouldn’t have been able to leave the theatre during the interval if she had a friend with her. Also, it sounds like she met up with SRB afterwards. I still can’t believe she admitted to leaving theatres during intervals. Why? Extreme arrogance.
Again, an instance of her signalling that she expects to act however she wishes, with impunity, with the additional touch of boasting about it.

Similar was when, on her radio show recently, she admitted she is not permitted to let her dog on to the communal roof terrace of her flats, but then stage whispered "but I do!" How is that anything except a public "up yours" to her neighbours, and a signal to anyone listening that she's someone who will do what the f*** they want.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Again, an instance of her signalling that she expects to act however she wishes, with impunity, with the additional touch of boasting about it.

Similar was when, on her radio show recently, she admitted she is not permitted to let her dog on to the communal roof terrace of her flats, but then stage whispered "but I do!" How is that anything except a public "up yours" to her neighbours, and a signal to anyone listening that she's someone who will do what the f*** they want.
Yes. Same with letting Matilda go loose in her car. She knows she isn’t supposed to and enough people have mentioned it in the comments in her Flog but she still does it. Is she a sociopath?

Reactions: 3
Yes. Same with letting Matilda go loose in her car. She knows she isn’t supposed to and enough people have mentioned it in the comments in her Flog but she still does it. Is she a sociopath?
Also driving while filming and looking at the camera, not at the road, and reaching to adjust the camera. There are lots of screenshots on other threads showing this.

Also driving while filming and looking at the camera, not at the road, and reaching to adjust the camera. There are lots of screenshots on other threads showing this.

Oh yes, how could I forget.

Wonder how the car cleaning went?

Wonder what product she will be flogging on her live IG tomorrow?

Oh yes, how could I forget.

Wonder how the car cleaning went?

Wonder what product she will be flogging on her live IG tomorrow?
I wonder why she did not mention more about the car handback, did she manage to clean the "five years of Matilda's hair"? Presumably she has a new model on a fresh lease. I thought she would've been showing off about being in a new car. Unless she is playing coy and might not want to flag the colour or numberplate as she used to with the old one . Might she have gone over to an electric vehicle, maybe in preparation for Westminster's increasingly punitive approach to vehicle ownership?

I wonder why she did not mention more about the car handback, did she manage to clean the "five years of Matilda's hair". Presumably she has a new model on a fresh lease. I thought she would've been showing off about being in a new car. Unless she is playing coy and might not want to flag the colour or numberplate as she used to with the old one . Might she have gone over to an electric vehicle, maybe in preparation for Westminster's increasingly punitive approach to vehicle ownership?
Would an electric vehicle get her to Horsham etc?

What is Westminster doing about car ownership?

Jo is opening the show wangin' on about a theatre preview last night at The Bridge theatre. Mentioned standing at the bar, feeling unused to ordering a drink, probably to signal that she paid and wasn't just taking a drink from a tray for once. (BTW she says she doesn't drink). Said she is tired after being out last night - does that mean she actually stayed until the end of the performance, instead of leaving at the tinterval as usual?

She has mentioned Simon Russell Beale multiple times, says he's a friend, then says she is namedroppin' in a rare moment of self-awareness.

Talking about lockdown, she has just said that she was unable to see her family. Was it not the case that she was actually visiting her mother all the way in Sussex, even during the strictest regs? A lot of this was recorded on the Tattle threads at that time.
Yes, she doesn’t drink, despite ordering a white wine and doesn’t eat meat either, despite eating chicken at her mum’s house.

Last edited:
Would an electric vehicle get her to Horsham etc?

What is Westminster doing about car ownership?
An electric Mini has 120ish mile range.

Westminster are gradually increasing charges for less-green cars, eg diesel vehicles cost an extra £2.45 per hour to park and I am sure similar will happen to petrol cars in due course.

4:27pm she says she passes all the postive feedback about the show to HER team.

4:28pm She mentions yet again that she lives in a block of flats where Mandy Rice-Davis (sic) used to live.

Jo Good narc klaxon:

4:29pm Reads out an email from a listener in Brazil that is full of compliments, for herself specifically "Jo you totally destroy the stigma of the British being cold and snobbish, you are more Brazilian than a Brazilian, you are warm, compassionate and funny, you turn days of gloom around, so that we all feel so much happier".

I mean WHO would actually read out something like that about themselves? This tiny woman really does have a HUGE head.

The email continues about Sao Paolo being cold and rainy; MAM shrieks in disbelief that it could be, too thick to know that it's winter in the southern hemisphere.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I looked at his Instagram. Shot after shot of selfies, pouting. He is sickeningly vain. I am amazed he hasn’t started his own YT channel.

• Haha
So it’s Nadine Baggot making another appearance now on her show. Hoping to pick up more of her subscribers.
MAM just complained that her skin was too dry. She thinks it’s because of the retinol she uses. I thought her Paula’s Choice products were the salvation of her skin.

• Wow
So it’s Nadine Baggot making another appearance now on her show. Hoping to pick up more of her subscribers.
MAM just complained that her skin was too dry. She thinks it’s because of the retinol she uses. I thought her Paula’s Choice products were the salvation of her skin.
She moved away from PC when Chantecaille gifted her serum that was nearly 200 quid, although she said she still uses their cleansers on a recent Insta. Whatever expensive unguents she puts on, shutting stable door etc. Her skin looks just the same as when she started the vlog, with a few more lines.

She is doing an Insta live today at 6pm with some style woman I have never heard of - Jacqui Ripley?

Nadine Baggot has just mentioned the Hydrafacial, which is the type Suzi from Alternative Ageing trialled as a freebie in Marylebone. We wondered how Marylebone Maven Jo missed out on that!

Nadine has just mentioned her YT channel, I wonder if MAM will resist mentioning her handle, and her live tonight on IG.

ETA: Nadine has just said she will drop the new version of the Chanel bronzer to MAM at the BBC.

Nadine Baggot has just mentioned the Hydrafacial, which is the type Suzi from Alternative Ageing trialled as a freebie in Marylebone. We wondered how Marylebone Maven Jo missed out on that!

Nadine has just mentioned her YT channel, I wonder if MAM will resist mentioning her handle, and her live tonight on IG.
She just mentioned that she has appeared a number of times with Nadine on her (Nadine’s) YT channel.

Noticed that NB has also recently had a paid partnership with Code8.

I can’t find the thread about Shady Influencers.

Is writing Press Invite when you are given a free haircut and colour correct?

Last edited:

Jo Good just read out another complimentary email from a Brazilian listener, "..love your meditation, love your style"

I will say it again, how can anyone read out such stuff about themselves? Jo Good is big-headed, narcissistic and absolutely shameless.

Fair enought to read out people's responses to the show and its content, but about herself personally? Unbelieveable - the BBC should not be a Jo Good circle-jerk.

Jo Good just read out another complimentary email from a Brazilian listener, "..love your meditation, love your style"

I will say it again, how can anyone read out such stuff about themselves? Jo Good is big-headed, narcissistic and absolutely shameless.
Heard it and was just going to write the same thing.

• Angry

Fair enought to read out people's responses to the show and its content, but about herself personally? Unbelieveable - the BBC should not be a Jo Good circle-jerk.
Is she doing it because she thinks she needs the bosses at the station to hear how regarded she is?

Is she doing it because she thinks she needs the bosses at the station to hear how regarded she is?
Maybe. If so, she should have the manners to collate and forward the rave emails to her bosses, not read them out on the air.

I really can't think of any other presenters who do that; sometimes they might say that an emailer said some nice things but they then say that they won't read it out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.