Jo Good #4 My roof terrace - the BT Tower, a whiff of roses & Matilda's golden shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is rattled about how long she has left on air.
Could be. She probably can't imagine how she'll find another job that offers the steady income she's had for many years. Losing that gig would also see many of the perks she enjoys, and uses as vlog content, disappear.

Reactions: 3
Could be. She probably can't imagine how she'll find another job that offers the steady income she's had for many years. Losing that gig would also see many of the perks she enjoys, and uses as vlog content, disappear.
But at the same time she can be quite dismissive of it. Like she is some kind of maverick who deigns to work there.

Reactions: 2
But at the same time she can be quite dismissive of it. Like she is some kind of maverick who deigns to work there.
That's the vibe I've always got - when she says "the BBC" I imagine her rolling her eyes.

She's always telling us what a free'n'easy old hippy, non-conformist, rock chick rebel she is. She won't know how lucky she was to be a wage slave until it's gone.

Reactions: 1
Her mentor, David Robey, is gone. He was there for years and years. They are already shortening her programme, presumably to save money. That’s the end goal.

Is her show 3 hours long?
It’s usually 3.5 hours except now half hour programmes have been added onto the ends, like today and usually on Fridays when they’ve sometimes put out repeats of Dogs and the City or something local radio based like today’s offering from Becca Briars.

It’s usually 3.5 hours except now half hour programmes have been added onto the ends, like today and usually on Fridays when they’ve sometimes put out repeats of Dogs and the City or something local radio based like today’s offering from Becca Briars.
Becca Bryers - her offerings replace the last 30 minutes of MAM programmes.

Last edited:
The woman who talked to MAM during last night’s love in fest has 1, 061 total number of followers. She was able to talk about her favourite subject, herself. She had to have Filipe with her again. She admitted to deleting negative comments but then backtracked and said not all of them. She doesn’t want to talk about her mental health, said that’s not why people watch her. She talked a lot about control including how she can now finally control who comes on her radio programme. She admitted she doesn’t ask permission to film other people who appear on her Flog including Filipe, George and her mother. She brought up Samantha Sung dresses again and said she has six of them and desperately wants to interview SS. She will only advertise products she will use or believes in herself. Talked again about needing YT for when the BBC spits her out. Said her viewers are very savvy and she takes note of what they say in the comments. Yet she admitted to deleting negative comments so that’s not true. Control. I watched it in small chunks after it had gone out live.

The woman who talked to MAM during last night’s love in fest has 1, 061 total number of followers. She was able to talk about her favourite subject, herself. She had to have Filipe with her again. She admitted to deleting negative comments but then backtracked and said not all of them. She doesn’t want to talk about her mental health, said that’s not why people watch her. She talked a lot about control including how she can now finally control who comes on her radio programme. She admitted she doesn’t ask permission to film other people who appear on her Flog including Filipe, George and her mother. She brought up Samantha Sung dresses again and said she has six of them and desperately wants to interview SS. She will only advertise products she will use or believes in herself. Talked again about needing YT for when the BBC spits her out. Said her viewers are very savvy and she takes note of what they say in the comments. Yet she admitted to deleting negative comments so that’s not true. Control. I watched it in small chunks after it had gone out live.
Might give it a watch while doing a dreary task.

• Haha
Where do you find the Insta live. I can only see the post where she advertises it.

Edit,found it!

Where do you find the Insta live. I can only see the post where she advertises it.

Edit,found it!
Edit again. Only lasted 2 minutes. Can’t face it. Funny thing for her to appear on. So little followers.

Last edited:
I watched most of the IGTV with Jacqui Ripley. The first thing I noticed was MAM's blotchy Chanel bronzer. Of course she went on about her f***ing pension and said she has lots of trolls now. Says she is offered so many sponsorships but says no to most and she only promotes ones she uses. :ROFLMAO:

What is with the claim that she now chooses what is on her radio show? She might suggest the odd phone in using fluff subjects from other radio shows or newspaper articles, or interview some influencer or beauty supplier she wants to benefit from but I bet that's the extent of it. Hoping Jacqui's few viewers might think she's some sort of Oprah.

But, worst of all, AGAIN she says that she has to pay Felipe, while Felipe is there! Does she want him to sit up and beg?

Her control on her radio show probably means that the other female producers who have moved on (particularly the stern looking redhead who went off in a campervan) kept her in check and were firm with her. But since young George took over, she can push him around more and say lets have Baggot on again, and he goes along with it because he is equally in thrall to “beauty” subjects.

I watched most of the IGTV with Jacqui Ripley. The first thing I noticed was MAM's blotchy Chanel bronzer. Of course she went on about her f***ing pension and said she has lots of trolls now. Says she is offered so many sponsorships but says no to most and she only promotes ones she uses. :ROFLMAO:

What is with the claim that she now chooses what is on her radio show? She might suggest the odd phone in using fluff subjects from other radio shows or newspaper articles, or interview some influencer or beauty supplier she wants to benefit from but I bet that's the extent of it. Hoping Jacqui's few viewers might think she's some sort of Oprah.

But, worst of all, AGAIN she says that she has to pay Felipe, while Felipe is there! Does she want him to sit up and beg?
It was a very narctastic IGTV show! It’s possible to just listen to it without watching it. But then you miss her posturing and the strange mouth movements of the interviewer. The way she hoiked poor Matilda up to show her to the camera made me wince. I wanted to add that the way she wrestled elderly Matilda into her T-shirt the other day was not something anyone should be doing to any dog let alone an elderly one.

She’s looking for every possible reason to have adverts by saying she needs to pay Filipe. Still can’t believe she can’t do an Insta live without him being there. I wonder how much he gets for getting a train from SE London to her flat. £100?

Such a shame if she is laying out a 100 quid for F to be there. Think of all the toot she could buy on Cherryz with that. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just noticed the title of this thread has been edited, by a mod presumably. It was "MY roof terrace..." with the word MY in capitals, now just the M is capitalised. A shame, the word was capitalised to emphasise the fact Jo Good thinks she owns the whole communal rooftop.

On the IGTV with Jacqui Ripley MAM again referred to the terrace as "my", saying she should host Nadine and Jacqui there. I hope they know it's usually BYO booze, with a punnet of strawberries laid on.

I've just noticed the title of this thread has been edited, by a mod presumably. It was "MY roof terrace..." with the word MY in capitals, now just the M is capitalised. A shame, the word was capitalised to emphasise the fact Jo Good thinks she owns the whole communal rooftop.

On the IGTV with Jacqui Ripley MAM again referred to the terrace as "my", saying she should host Nadine and Jacqui there. I hope they know it's usually BYO booze, with a punnet of strawberries laid on.
That’s a shame. I also think that it should be golden showers in the plural.

That’s a shame. I also think that it should be golden showers in the plural.
The singular was for the rhyme I suppose - but also for length, I had to use "&" for "and".

ETA: and technically we only have one proof of canine micturation - on the vlog where MAM admits it and films Matilda in the act.

Last edited:
The singular was for the rhyme I suppose - but also for length, I had to use "&" for "and".

ETA: and technically we only have one proof of canine micturation - on the vlog where MAM admits it and films Matilda in the act.
I’ve seen Matilda doing golden showers in the background of other flogs in the past three years. I’ve also seen her arching her back for the poo position.

I listened to the local radio podcast presented by Becca Bryers that went out today at 430. I thought it was interesting. The subject was skin. So that‘s two different local radio podcasts this week.

I’ve seen Matilda doing golden showers in the background of other flogs in the past three years. I’ve also seen her arching her back for the poo position.

I listened to the local radio podcast presented by Becca Bryers that went out today at 430. I thought it was interesting. The subject was skin. So that‘s two different local radio podcasts this week.
It would be helpful to show some more instances of roof terrace dirties. If you can remember which vlogs I'll screenshot and post.

I am going to listen to the skin podcast, I caught a bit and it did seem interesting. I also liked the one about Portland stone. Perhaps these are part of Jo Good's selection. :rolleyes:

It would be helpful to show some more instances of roof terrace dirties. If you can remember which vlogs I'll screenshot and post.

I am going to listen to the skin podcast, I caught a bit and it did seem interesting. I also liked the one about Portland stone. Perhaps these are part of Jo Good's selection. :rolleyes:
I cannot not remember which flogs they would have been as it was before she very recently admitted not being allowed to take Matilda up there. You know how fast she pans the camera around. I remember thinking it was odd and wondered how she managed to rinse the residue away/clean up. Not only does she take Matilda there but also lets other dogs visit as well. Anna and Clare’s dog….it seems like a strange place to live when you have a dog. She must have got Matilda shortly after moving in.

I think the Portland stone insert might have been the third podcast this week but it didn’t go out in the last half hour of her show and I don’t think it was 30 minutes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.